KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mueller Report looks bad for Obama

Mueller Report looks bad for Obama
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
Okay, I'll start a hangouts about you and invite everyone just so you can feel like you were right all these years.

BRB...

Oh, wait, I don't care about you enough to even make that effort. Oh well. I thought about it.

lol and the best part is he revealed his inner most secrets in hangouts-ish discussions. No wonder he hates it so much.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
lol and the best part is he revealed his inner most secrets in hangouts-ish discussions. No wonder he hates it so much.

i never went on hangouts, but it's nice to see you admit again that you're exchanging more hangouts 'evidence' and making it clear what you're about.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:31 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

He did? When was this?

And, wait a minute...is he the one with a hangout?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:31 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you have nothing on me surt, neither your, nor your mommy. so you can stop tugging on ddm's skirt laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:32 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He did? When was this?

And, wait a minute...is he the one with a hangout?

Not hangouts, it's why I said "hangouts-ish".

Full disclosure, I've never been on hangouts, I just assumed it was a chat type thing.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you have nothing on me surt, neither your, nor your mommy. so you can stop tugging on ddm's skirt laughing out loud

What thing does he have on you?

And why am I wearing a skirt in your world?

I feel like the only 2 people actually on Hangouts are PVS and Surt.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:34 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not at all, DDM assumed i meant legit hangouts. He knows you've participated in chats that didn't take place on this forum kiddo, so I'd hold your horses.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:34 PM
dadudemon

Not hangouts, it's why I said "hangouts-ish".

Full disclosure, I've never been on hangouts, I just assumed it was a chat type thing.

How can that be possible when you and I are supposedly talking about him all the time on Google Hangouts while knitting?

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Trump didn't come into the presidency until 2017 so how could he be tough on them in 2016?

Yeah, that was my point.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

How can that be possible when you and I are supposedly talking about him all the time on Google Hangouts while knitting?

He forgets about the chats he has had off this forum, he confuses it with thinking we plot against him. It's adorable.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:36 PM
dadudemon

He forgets about the chats he has had off this forum, he confuses it with thinking we plot against him. It's adorable.

Oh. Everything's clear, now. Makes sense. Carry on. thumb up

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh. Everything's clear, now. Makes sense. Carry on. thumb up

Lol you're getting in the way of his pretend winning. He thought you were on his side and he was so happy.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:38 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

oh no the intellectual cowards are conspiring in private gangs, im'ma scared! laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh no the intellectual cowards are conspiring in private gangs, im'ma scared! laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:42 PM
dadudemon

Alright, let's have a real conversation for a second:

Remember when I offered you a job, when you were unemployed and on unemployment assistance, to come work for me for $70k a year (in Oklahoma which is really good money) but you mocked me and threw it in my face?

That was before things got really ugly between us. I genuinely felt sorry for you. I thought you would be able to do the job, no problem, as well. You were technical and smart enough to be able to learn the job, quickly, even if you didn't have the technical knowledge.

That was a genuine offer and I didn't want you to be in that situation. I didn't look down on you. I wasn't throwing crumbs to peasants. I thought you'd do a good job and the job paid well.

I didn't figure out, until years later, that you already hated me to your core because RJ and I supposedly ruined the GDF for you.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Remember when I offered you a job, when you were unemployed and on unemployment assistance, to come work for me for $70k a year (in Oklahoma which is really good money) but you mocked me and threw it in my face?

That was before things got really ugly between us. I genuinely felt sorry for you. I thought you would be able to do the job, no problem, as well. You were technical and smart enough to be able to learn the job, quickly, even if you didn't have the technical knowledge.

That was a genuine offer and I didn't want you to be in that situation. I didn't look down on you. I wasn't throwing crumbs to peasants. I thought you'd do a good job and the job paid well.

I didn't figure out, until years later, that you already hated me to your core because RJ and I supposedly ruined the GDF for you.

Giggity.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:52 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i'm not addressing your stack of lies.

all you do is take pieces of info about me and sprinkle it over pure slander. i was unemployed for 3 months after my company was liquidated in '09. that's really the only thing you had to work with, and saddly are still trying to act like you have dirt on me.

have fun with the hangouts gang, mommy laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:52 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Have you offered Surt a job DDM shifty

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:54 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Can't speak for others, but I'm not moaning necessarily. I am pointing out the hypocrisy cuz folk cried when Trump tried to ignore Russia's shady shit in order to have a positive relationship with them.

If the action or lack thereof towards Russia is similar then the reasoning should be looked at.

One did it so as to not damage an international agreement between the US, Russia, the EU and Iran to prevent the latter from developing nuclear weapons.

The other did it cos they wanted to build a hotel in Moscow.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:55 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Have you offered Surt a job DDM shifty

^See what I mean? I'm on this kids mind smile

Old Post Apr 19th, 2019 11:56 PM