KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Gliadiator vs Orion

Gliadiator vs Orion
Started by: AlbertoJohnAvil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gliadiator vs Orion

Gladiator vs Orion
Who takes it?
Peak Powered

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 10:42 AM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Dog of War

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 10:58 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

did you see recent fight with him and beta ray bill?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 11:57 AM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

yes I did, it was mostly off panels, not much to see

now STFU

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 12:00 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

lol

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 01:21 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MrMind
yes I did, it was mostly off panels, not much to see

now STFU

What's your deal man? Orion isn't some Galactus level threat.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 04:16 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gladiator has destroyed a planet with his hands,

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 08:46 PM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
did you see recent fight with him and beta ray bill?

Dude do you got the issue this took place in? Or better yet, scans of the fight?

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 08:51 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeadpoolXXX

Re: Gliadiator vs Orion

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Gladiator vs Orion
Who takes it?
Peak Powered
peak orion uses the ale to make gladiator punch himself in the face repeatedly. gladiator loses due to self KO. big grin

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 08:52 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by zopzop
Dude do you got the issue this took place in? Or better yet, scans of the fight?

iirc it was posted in character ownage or ownage thread by galan

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 09:00 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 09:01 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Orion imo although Glads is getting a little respect lately

Old Post Apr 20th, 2019 09:36 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Kinda happened off panel though. I’d have loved to see what happened. It also seemed like Bill was going h2h with him and not using the hammer. That would be advantage glads though Bill is pretty Uber in h2h. I’d take Orion here too though it would be a brutal battle. Maybe 6/10 for Orion with each one very close.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 12:18 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Galan007

Wow, that's a great showing for Glads.
Originally posted by leonidas
Kinda happened off panel though. I’d have loved to see what happened. It also seemed like Bill was going h2h with him and not using the hammer. That would be advantage glads though Bill is pretty Uber in h2h. I’d take Orion here too though it would be a brutal battle. Maybe 6/10 for Orion with each one very close.

Dude, Glads beating a Thor level being H2H convincingly like he did is a great feat.

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 12:49 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

The same

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 12:53 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by zopzop
Wow, that's a great showing for Glads.

Dude, Glads beating a Thor level being H2H convincingly like he did is a great feat.

Orion owned Hal, managed to KO Superman (temporarily), and resisted Mogo's gravity attack (which an army of Black Lanterns were unable to do). Cool Glads feat, but Orion is superior, especially with gear.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 02:44 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

Originally posted by Senor Cage
Orion owned Hal, managed to KO Superman (temporarily), and resisted Mogo's gravity attack (which an army of Black Lanterns were unable to do). Cool Glads feat, but Orion is superior, especially with gear.

Oh, I know. I'm not saying Glads beats Orion, I'm just saying Glads beating BRB ,even if it was mostly H2H, is an impressive feat for him.

I agree with you, Orion wins.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 03:15 AM
Stoic
Avenger

Whatever happened to the superior speed argument that is so often used around here? Gladiator turns him into a statue, and hits him until he becomes a puddle of blood.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 06:14 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Why would Glads use superior speed?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 06:20 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

As your lawyer Stoic, don't answer that.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 06:54 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote