KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Eric Swalwell Suggested Nuking the country in order to take guns away.

Eric Swalwell Suggested Nuking the country in order to take guns away.
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing laughing

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 07:16 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

@BB: they're also stupidly assuming that there wouldn't be massive defections from the government forces if the government ordered the troops to kill their fellow Americans over their 2nd amendment rights. I'm amazed at how many idiots don't understand American loyalty.

Many of those in all of the armed forces would not only refuse to follow unlawful orders to kill Americans but would also join in the fight against the tyrannical government if they ever tried to take away citizens' rights to bear arms.. As a vet myself, I know that when people join the military they are forced to take an oath to defend the Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic (even if the enemy is their own government) & the 2nd amendment is a Constitutional right.

So no, it would not be a lop-sided matchup the way some morons think it would be. Oh, and it would not be North vs South as the Brit idiot pooty bot thinks unless he thinks it's only people in the South that support the 2nd amendment. laughing laughing

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 07:39 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

@Broly

Reasonable or not it doesn't change the fact that he didnt say what ur saying he said.

Even the article u posted used "if gun owners went to war against their own country" as a reason for him saying they'd use them. Not as a means to take their guns, like u said.

"In a Twitter debate about the buy-back of assault weapons Friday, Rep. Eric Swalwell, D-Calif., boasted about the U.S. government having nuclear weapons at its disposal if gun owners went to war against their own country"

But by all means twist it however u want if i makes u feel better.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 07:40 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
The north and California will always be the better parts of the US.

lol that's rich coming from the british idiot who knows very little about America and trashes her on a constant bases by making frequent "America sucks!!" threads.

So yeah, your opinion on which part of the country is best is pretty worthless, tbh. I also bet you're one of those Brits who is against Brexit no doubt. Which means you probably hate your own country since you are against its best interests (if you are in fact opposed to Brexit). thumb up

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Apr 21st, 2019 at 07:51 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 07:43 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
lol that's rich coming from the british idiot who knows very little about America and trashes her on a constant bases by making frequent "America sucks!!" threads.
haha, Triggered.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 07:47 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

@BB: they're also stupidly assuming that there wouldn't be massive defections from the government forces if the government ordered the troops to kill their fellow Americans over their 2nd amendment rights. I'm amazed at how many idiots don't understand American loyalty.

Many of those in all of the armed forces would not only refuse to follow unlawful orders to kill Americans but would also join in the fight against the tyrannical government if they ever tried to take away citizens' rights to bear arms.. As a vet myself, I know that when people join the military they are forced to take an oath to defend the Constitution from enemies both foreign and domestic (even if the enemy is their own government) & the 2nd amendment is a Constitutional right.

So no, it would not be a lop-sided matchup the way some morons think it would be. Oh, and it would not be North vs South as the Brit idiot pooty bot thinks unless he thinks it's only people in the South that support the 2nd amendment. laughing laughing
lol so in ur opinion it wouldnt be a lopsided matchup? So what would it be then? A large scale even sided battle that throws our country into a civil war, that splits soldiers and families loyalties, that could and would weaken us and make us vulnerable to threatening countries and destroy us as a nation.

Yep doing that over "muh machine guns" sounds totally reasonable too.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 07:48 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raptor22
lol so in ur opinion it wouldnt be a lopsided matchup? So what would it be then? A large scale even sided battle that throws our country into a civil war, that splits soldiers and families loyalties, that could and would weaken us and make us vulnerable to threatening countries and destroy us as a nation.

thumb up

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 07:49 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Machine guns, what are you talking about?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 07:50 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Machine guns would be my guess.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 07:57 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

All of this speculation about how a war between a tyrannical government and American patriots would go is all well and good but it is just a distraction from what SwallowsWell said and clearly meant when he said it'd be a short war because the government has nukes.

Sorry, but there is no other way to interpret that other than as the government using nukes to quell any uprising against them if they tried to take away citizens' God-given right to bear arms. Period.

All you left-wing snowflakes can keep lying to yourselves by claiming "Oh, he didn't really mean that, he was just joking" or whatever other BS you wanna tell yourselves but for those of us who strongly support the 2nd amendment we know exactly what he meant & no amount of spin or distraction will change that.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 08:03 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by jaden_2.0

Nobody is going "muh machine guns" like he's claiming. hence the question.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 08:10 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh, and if it was indeed just a joke then it wasn't a very fun one that's for sure. I do not want someone who makes sick jokes like that in power... EVER.

Fortunately, don't think I have to worry about that very much because don't think "SwallosWell" has a chance in Hell to even win the democrat nomination let alone beat our great president. thumb up

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 08:11 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

So triggered laughing

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 08:12 PM
Raptor22

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
dont mind him. Hes just trying to get me into a stupid debate about semantics because hes too dense to realise that saying

"muh machine guns"

conveys the same message as

Muh military-style semiautomatic assault weapons

But doesn't really roll off the tongue and sound as funny.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 08:14 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

When Trump wins yet again, pooty bot (and he will), you gonna be crying and blaming Russia & Putin again? smile

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 08:14 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

dont mind him. Hes just trying to get me into a stupid debate about semantics because hes too dense to realise that saying

"muh machine guns"

laughing thumb up

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 08:15 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

When Trump wins yet again, pooty bot (and he will), you gonna be crying and blaming Russia & Putin again? smile
you are rage seething, delicious!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 08:16 PM
Silent Master

"muh machine guns"

No it doesn't, as machine guns and semi-automatic rifles are two different things.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 08:19 PM
Raptor22

Originally posted by Silent Master
No it doesn't, as machine guns and semi-automatic rifles are two different things.
u need to better. Thoros won't be around forever to keep bringing u back everytime i kill u.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 08:23 PM
Silent Master

All you're doing is proving your ignorance.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 08:33 PM