KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » 8 year old takes on AOC and beats her

8 year old takes on AOC and beats her
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I didn’t look for the video it was a featured video on Twitter, you idiotlaughing out loud

It scares me to think of certain members on here being allowed to raise children.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 10:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I suppose you guys are arguing it's quite normal to repost video's of kids. Strange stuff. This is too weird for me. I'm out of here. Hope this isn't a start of a trend posting vids of kids in the GDF. no

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 11:01 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I suppose you guys are arguing it's quite normal to repost video's of kids. Strange stuff. This is too weird for me. I'm out of here. Hope this isn't a start of a trend posting vids of kids in the GDF. no

Spend more time with you 5 kids then. What’s the matter with you anyways? If you have all these great kids and women who list for you why are you in here?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 11:03 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Obsession: it's not just a shitty cologne.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 11:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob and PB say they have a family yet spend more time here with us then their family. Talk about creepy

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 11:04 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob and PB say they have a family yet spend more time here with us then their family. Talk about creepy

I'd wager PB doesn't see his kids that much, given he claims to travel a lot and they also are by multiple women.

It's probably for the best.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 11:08 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Three of my kids are grown up. You'll understand if you ever have a real life. I wouldn't keep posting vids of kids though mate. It's weird.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 11:11 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yet your on here trying to impress people on a dead movie forum, you have to have the last word I guess.

Then again you are of the idea that you can troll as much as you want. And if anyone calls you on it, your answer is to troll more and try to beat them into submission with the tactic “I have kids.”

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 11:13 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yet your on here trying to impress people on a dead movie forum, you have to have the last word I guess.

Then again you are of the idea that you can troll as much as you want. And if anyone calls you on it, your answer is to troll more and try to beat them into submission with the tactic “I have kids.”
I'm not the one reposting kids around the internet. I have grand kids too. Well one and two on the way. smile I know I'm blessed.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 11:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You gotta love the retard logic. Reposting funny video of kids on the internet is apparently bad.

Drag queens reading to kids? Well...it's okay.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 11:17 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing laughing laughing

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 11:19 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt triggered... It's O.K. surt I'm sure your mommy loves you, actually I'm not, but I hope some one does.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 11:19 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Child movie stars I guess are ok in your book or is that pedofila well? Can’t wait for your retort to that one.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 11:20 PM
steverules_2

I've found how PB has so many kids

He is in fact the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang, he's not been spreading his seed like he said he has

(please log in to view the image)

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 11:22 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

So wait Broly, you look at pictures of kid movies stars a lot and you want to know if I think it's O.K. for you to post them?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 11:22 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules_2
I've found how PB has so many kids

He is in fact the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang, he's not been spreading his seed like he said he has

(please log in to view the image)
laughing

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 11:23 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
So wait you look at pictures of kid movies stars a lot and you want to know if I think it's O.K. for you to post them?

Nice spinning. I said I guess child movie stars in films is supporting pedofilia, stop being an idiot on purpose because you been cornered and have some honor.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 11:24 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nice spinning. I said I guess child movie stars in films is supporting pedofilia, stop being an idiot on purpose because you been cornered and have some honor.
I have he honour not to post kids... You clearly don't.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 11:24 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess none of Hollywood has any honor then. Since they make billions off kids.

Caught you red handed with your retard logic.

Now why don’t you go spend some time with your actual kids instead of trolling on the internet?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 11:25 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess none of Hollywood has any honor.
Well, not if the papers are to be believed.

edit, all but one of my kids are grown and either have families of there own or are going to soon, the one who is a child still lives on another continent but does see me often.

Soooo. I have another on the way.

You will understand when you are a bit older and if you ever have kids.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Apr 21st, 2019 at 11:29 PM

Old Post Apr 21st, 2019 11:27 PM