KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Wack Ideas like...

Wack Ideas like...
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I don't disagree, Brexit in the UK tapped into a misplaced pride and a hatred of change. I know many people who were Brexiteers, and I wouldn't want to be any of them. Those people didn't need much manipulation to have a set of views they had repressed for 20 years built around ideas that no longer fit the global society nations function in but fit well the leafy predominantly white Suburbs of Britain they live in. They just needed to be told it was O.K. to spout rhetoric outmoded in the '80s when I was a teen. The influencers did that and are still doing that. They are saying things are O.K. that clearly aren't. This is the legacy of the continuing interference and yes. No one should be interfering, but reporting a story with the BBC is undoubtedly different from offering the dirt on an opponent, isn't it?

You are tapping into an important topic:

Is it really free speech if you can influence the outcome of millions of people's lives, secretly? That seems like conspiracy speech. Not freedom of speech.

If people can secretly influence the entire country, that should be consideration corruption. These things should be above board. Out in the open for all to see.

From what I understand of the Brexit controversy, quite a few secret things happened to influence an outcome. I want those donors and players to be brought out in the open.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 03:40 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
You are tapping into an important topic:

Is it really free speech if you can influence the outcome of millions of people's lives, secretly? That seems like conspiracy speech. Not freedom of speech.

If people can secretly influence the entire country, that should be consideration corruption. These things should be above board. Out in the open for all to see.

From what I understand of the Brexit controversy, quite a few secret things happened to influence an outcome. I want those donors and players to be brought out in the open.
We had blatant lis told. The lies weren't one sided but the number from leave werr magnitudes higher.

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/artic...-of-brexit-lies

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 03:43 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Christianity

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 04:36 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote