KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Who is generally the most angry (triggered poster) in the GDF

Who is the most triggered poster of all time.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Star428 0 0%
TI/Broly 34 11.93%
Surt 7 2.46%
Whirly 2 0.70%
Jaden 0 0%
Adam 2 0.70%
Dmb 51 17.89%
Deadline 42 14.74%
PVS 147 51.58%
Fly 0 0%
Total: 285 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who is generally the most angry (triggered poster) in the GDF
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who is generally the most angry (triggered poster) in the GDF

Certain words get bandied about a lot. But which poster/posters come over as the most generally and genuinely "triggered"?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 10:24 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

I cannot in good faith vote in this poll without a "**** you, Robtard" option.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 10:55 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I cannot in good faith vote in this poll without a "**** you, Robtard" option.
Oh go on, I haven't voted yet either.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 11:12 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

That Firefly guy used to get triggered a lot over the smallest things. But he had a good heart and meant well.

Whirly never gets triggered: just amused.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 11:28 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
That Firefly guy used to get triggered a lot over the smallest things. But he had a good heart and meant well.

Whirly never gets triggered: just amused.

I could say the same of you, it fact I will. DDM never gets triggered, just amused.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2019 11:30 PM
NemeBro

Adding Star honestly isn't even fair tbh, that guy was constantly angry and butthurt, sometimes for no reason.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 12:49 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
Adding Star honestly isn't even fair tbh, that guy was constantly angry and butthurt, sometimes for no reason.
Star is actually back Neme and still a butthurt mentalist.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 07:30 AM
Bentley
Seitei

I don't know who Star is so I voted the best to my knowledge. This is actually a tricky subject because there is both the users that blow out pretty big and those that get triggered and annoyed over small things and can't let go. Those are not exactly the same people in my eyes.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 08:13 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
I don't know who Star is so I voted the best to my knowledge. This is actually a tricky subject because there is both the users that blow out pretty big and those that get triggered and annoyed over small things and can't let go. Those are not exactly the same people in my eyes.
This is true Bentley. Star is the guy with the name which is a variant of the lone ranger.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Apr 23rd, 2019 at 08:33 AM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 08:26 AM
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Triggered? I think the whole forum should reincarnate as a sketch comedy show, called The Brink.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 09:28 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

How cute, the mods added points to poll.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 11:36 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

I didn't even think there was 34 active members. Looks like sock trollery to me.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 11:40 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I didn't even think there was 34 active members. Looks like sock trollery to me.
The comic forum voted too.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Apr 23rd, 2019 at 11:44 AM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 11:41 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

No they didnt, but hey I voted for myself so you could get the result you wanted.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 12:12 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
No they didnt, but hey I voted for myself so you could get the result you wanted.
Yeah they did, I posted in the comic section the link.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 12:13 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Posting a link doesnt automatically mean people clicked it. You are way to into high school drama.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 12:14 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Posting a link doesnt automatically mean people clicked it. You are way to into high school drama.
haha, they posted. The result was forgone anyway.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 12:15 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your 60 right, its like you dont realize how immature you look.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 12:17 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

PB is so funny, he goes out of his way to troll me on multiple forums, then claims I am the one triggered. Pricelesslaughing out loud

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 12:21 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

PB is so funny, he goes out of his way to troll me on multiple forums, then claims I am the one triggered. Pricelesslaughing out loud

This thread is hilarious though because it shows you which poster PB truly has a crush on. Notice who is missing? Lol that's not by accident.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 12:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote