KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Who is generally the most angry (triggered poster) in the GDF

Who is the most triggered poster of all time.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Star428 0 0%
TI/Broly 34 11.93%
Surt 7 2.46%
Whirly 2 0.70%
Jaden 0 0%
Adam 2 0.70%
Dmb 51 17.89%
Deadline 42 14.74%
PVS 147 51.58%
Fly 0 0%
Total: 285 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who is generally the most angry (triggered poster) in the GDF
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
I’m 39 and bisexual.

Does this mean I’m gonna go full blown gay when I’m 40? laughing out loud

I hope so, baby.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 07:23 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
I hope so, baby.
laughing This thread is gold!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 07:26 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks for helping me get through the work day you filthy bitches, see ya tomorrow.

BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I hope so, baby.

(please log in to view the image)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Thanks for helping me get through the work day you filtly bitches, see ya tomorrow.

Have a good one Broly. smile

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 07:28 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I hope so, baby.

Gay or straight, your hairy bowl of love pudding will always be the best dessert.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 07:29 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
I had not one, but two threads made about me being KMC's best/greatest troll. I did not whine about it or play the victim. Cos jokes.

Actually did you whine a bit

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 08:42 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

False.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 09:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've upped my game lately and demand a rematch, can I reach Robs next level trolling? sad of course I can't forget the rematch, Rob, you are No. 1.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 09:48 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

But I'm not a troll...

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 10:19 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

False.

But I'm not a troll...

stop whining

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 10:21 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Okay, Arnold.

Begs the question: If you get called an anal spelunker and retort with "I've never anal spelunked", is that whining or correcting an incorrection.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 10:25 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

still whining.

Btw are we really supposed to believe that 49 people voted?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 10:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

You and Surt are tied for #2. That's poo.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 10:30 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i smell backfires hand in this. it smells like blood, poop, and shame

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 10:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Before the voting got skewed, TI had like 11, you had 1.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 10:32 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

TI was a shoo-in, no contest

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 10:36 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
TI was a shoo-in, no contest
Agreed, he will have competition though when Star gets going fully if this is run two months from now it will be close between them.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 11:04 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I look forward to the eventual second public breakup of these two love birds. Hopefully TI gets to keep the cat.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 11:09 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I look forward to the eventual second public breakup of these two love birds. Hopefully TI gets to keep the cat.
It's like Eminem and Kim second time around, you know it will end in tears. They'll give the Cat to Surt, he has form on the feline front, with his emotional.support cat.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 11:13 PM