KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Why don't feminists want equality in the trades?

Why don't feminists want equality in the trades?
Started by: TempAccount

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

Why don't feminists want equality in the trades?

"Equality in the Workforce, Equality in STEM!" - Most Feminists.

But I have a question. Why do feminists want equality in the workforce, but only high paying jobs?

98.7% of construction workers are male and the average salary is $27,750! These people do good and hard work that is necessary to our society but somehow women aren't getting all angry about the disparity of women to men.

If this isn't proof they don't want equality, I don't know what is. "We only want equality if it's good for us." "Lets leave the men for the low paying jobs and the dirty work while we discriminate against them in STEM fields!"

I don't seem to see any people demanding gender diversity in these fields.

It goes to show it really is a selfish movement.

Why is gender inequality so high for plumbers, truck drivers, electricians, mechanics, power plant operators, etc?

Banzai Nippon! ばんざい にっぽん!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 03:57 PM
TempAccount is currently offline Click here to Send TempAccount a Private Message Find more posts by TempAccount Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Because they don't want to?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 04:07 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I could give less of a **** honestly. Why does it matter to so many feminists how many female engineers they are?

The women who are interested can pursue it and see if they have the merit to succeed, the ones who aren't interested and/or don't have the skill can go somewhere else.

It seems this is a simple message that needs to be understood. There is something deeply wrong with discrimination, but there is nothing inherently wrong with differences in group outcome.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 04:22 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
I could give less of a **** honestly. Why does it matter to so many feminists how many female engineers they are?

The women who are interested can pursue it and see if they have the merit to succeed, the ones who aren't interested and/or don't have the skill can go somewhere else.

It seems this is a simple message that needs to be understood. There is something deeply wrong with discrimination, but there is nothing inherently wrong with differences in group outcome.

I think stuff like this plays into it:

California Becomes 1st State To Require Women On Corporate Boards

Gender quota's are silly.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 04:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Surtur

That's ****ed up. The government needs to learn it's place as the protector of our natural rights, not some social engineering mechanism.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 05:13 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Skewed laws like that come about because of a shit status quo that been in place likely for a very long time. eg Affirmative Action is a flawed law that came to be because of unfair and biased practices

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 07:41 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

Originally posted by Surtur

lol all I know is that when applying for a Kia/Hyundai dealer franchise, I have a better chance of making it if I advertise a minority and women operated business. Who cares. It's all a means to an end.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 07:45 PM
TempAccount is currently offline Click here to Send TempAccount a Private Message Find more posts by TempAccount Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

Originally posted by Robtard
Skewed laws like that come about because of a shit status quo that been in place likely for a very long time. eg Affirmative Action is a flawed law that came to be because of unfair and biased practices
You are such a mega cuck

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 07:46 PM
cdtm

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Because they don't want to?

Bingo.

I see what he's getting at, honestly.

"Why do people only lobby for things they want, that benefit them?"

As if any movement is about taking an equal share of the bad, along with the good.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 07:47 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by TempAccount
You are such a mega cuck

^triggered

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 07:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

Originally posted by cdtm
Bingo.

As if any movement is about taking an equal share of the bad, along with the good.
So you agree feminism is not about achieving equality between sexes, but rather about gaining power as the dominant sex?

^triggered

It's more of the disappointment feeling a dentist gets when you continuously tell them you don't floss.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 07:54 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by cdtm
Bingo.

Well, the humanists and egalitarians probably accept the good and bad, together, with their stuff. They kind of have to because of what they are wanting.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 07:58 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by TempAccount

It's more of the disappointment feeling a dentist gets when you continuously tell them you don't floss.
Alright, that was a funny retort, kudos, Kurk. You'll never get laid and will remain a angry little bitter incel for the rest of your days, but still, props when warranted.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 07:59 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alright, that was a funny retort, kudos, Kurk. You'll never get laid and will remain a angry little bitter incel for the rest of your days, but still, props when warranted.
Kurk is my favourite Incel on this board.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 08:01 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Hands down.

edit: The old rants about his domineering mother controlling every aspect of his life were hilarious

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 23rd, 2019 at 08:09 PM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 08:03 PM
TempAccount
Nippon Daisuki

What makes you think I'm an incel? Name a single post where I've demonstrated misogynist qualities.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 08:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
That's ****ed up. The government needs to learn it's place as the protector of our natural rights, not some social engineering mechanism.

Yeah, there is no valid excuse for it.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 08:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

This is actually a pretty valid point but your take on feminist speech and media somewhat diverts from the interesting flaw in the rethoric you hear. Construction workers, electricians and plumbers being manual labor makes it a potentially appealing job for working class women, but those are the demographics that integrate sexism into their social interactions the most. The problem here is most poor women wouldn't consider this kind of job and would actually be somewhat rejected at it. You don't hear about this issues because your media doesn't want to face the harsh reality of the working class. It's a fair pretty feminist argument to make.

But I'm sure your actual goal was to justify that women won't engage into manual labor that happens on site because they'd feel threatened, as the US is a huge rape culture.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 08:23 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

We're not a rape culture though.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 08:25 PM
Bentley
Seitei

WHY AM I SO UNABLE TO JOKE IN THIS SUBFORUM!!?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2019 08:34 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote