KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Imperiex Vs In-Betweener

Imperiex Vs In-Betweener
Started by: Senor Cage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Imperiex Vs In-Betweener

(please log in to view the image)

vs

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 09:03 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

dude...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 09:07 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Imperiex ends this with a single hand-blast, as his blasts are comprised of the one and only force of Entropy itself(not the entirely made-up 'faux-Entropy' that some people here like to pretend he fires.)

thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 24th, 2019 at 01:34 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 01:30 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

laughing out loud

otoh, the IB is technically a conceptual entity. can entropy end a concept....? confused

i wonder if there is an opposite entity IB could summon to face imperiex?

Last edited by leonidas on Apr 24th, 2019 at 04:41 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 04:38 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

otoh, the IB is technically a conceptual entity. can entropy end a concept....? confused

evil face

Imperiex is the embodiment of both destruction AND rebirth. Not sure if an opposite can exist for a being who already embodies creation-level opposites..?

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 24th, 2019 at 05:08 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 04:56 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I don't think IB has the power to summon Superman thumb up

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 05:25 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Pretty sure IB's bones will survive.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 06:36 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

Originally posted by Galan007

evil face

Imperiex is the embodiment of both destruction AND rebirth. Not sure if an opposite can exist for a being who already embodies creation-level opposites..?

ohh, nice scan. forgot all about that. thumb up

and you raise a good point about imperiex's own embodiment. hrm. probably not now that you say it. IB is most likely eff'd completely here.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 07:09 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

IB got exhausted with the Hulk.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 07:19 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

Hulk is Abstract+..

Hi Carv

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 07:26 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

Imperiex erased the Black Racer.

So, can Imperiex erase any DC concept? Like Kismet, or the Endless?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 08:16 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Mr Master
Imperiex erased the Black Racer.

So, can Imperiex erase any DC concept? Like Kismet, or the Endless?

Kismet probably, but the Endless are far above Imperiex.

Remember what DOE says. She will be the last being to shut the door once the Universe truly end.

Also, here’s a big factor concerning the Endless. As long as a single life exist, they can’t truly die.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 08:23 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Master

That "universe truly end" bit, is Carry's vision,
and obviously the newer writers taking the cosmic/divine/meta-textual ride, don't care about Elaine.

It's like Bran inquired:

"How many dudes have been the COIE hand now?

Perpetua, Volthoom, Krona, AM, Spectre (iirc), TEH (iirc)," ...

----------------------------------------------------------

I learned this late due to my aficionado inclination concerning Marvel,
but apparently, evidently actually,
both Marvel and DC characters are subject to the whim of different writers.
And unfortunately, not all writers, few really, follow a linear progression of a specific character's history.

rogue Writers apply ... questionable 2 cents input, and mis-informed knowledge,
then there's the forced pis/cis or straight up wtfs to end a story.

It isn't easy to convert fiction into plausibility of realism. We can't really blame them imo.

Last edited by Mr Master on Apr 24th, 2019 at 08:43 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 08:41 PM
Mr Master is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Master a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

the endless are confirmed multiversal level abstracts so i don't see imperiex wiping them out--he might be able to destroy certain "m-body" versions of them, but the concept would just reform, ala sandman after he 'killed' himself.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2019 08:44 PM
SSJGGogeta

Imperiex one-shots.

Not sure why the endless we’re brought up- they wouldn’t even register Imperiex as a blip on their radar, let alone IB.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2019 07:10 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Imperiex one-shots.

Not sure why the endless we’re brought up- they wouldn’t even register Imperiex as a blip on their radar, let alone IB.

thumb up

Old Post Apr 27th, 2019 07:17 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Pretty much.

Imperiex is an absolute universal power, but the Endless operate on an infinitely greater playing field.

For example, Death of the Endless acted like Nekron and all of the antics from 'Blackest Night' were utterly insignificant events that barely even warranted her attention...

Lex: "The attack of the Black Lanterns! The dead rising! That's what this is about, isn't it? It was you behind that!"
Death: "Erm... Oh. Yeah. I noticed that. It looked like they were all having a great time. You know, people do come back from the dead. It's not a big deal... I AM kind of busy.":
http://i.imgur.com/QO5IJRB.jpg

Lex: "The dead have come back to life! Several of them!"
Death: "Like I said: BUSY [...] It happens! In the end, they ALL come back to ME.":
http://i.imgur.com/6xhLI3n.jpg

Imo, this is noteworthy because Nekron alone is a bonafide universal death-abstract. On top of that, he is very similar to Marvel's Oblivion in the sense that he also embodies the void/absolute nothingness...

Nekron IS the sentient darkness/void that existed before the DCU was even created:
http://i.imgur.com/QrnQBNq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uWKunpv.jpg

Nekron IS "the empty space between atoms and planets":
http://i.imgur.com/z46gF16.jpg

...And by all indications, Death of the Endless is above not only Nekron, but ALL Death abstracts.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2019 02:08 PM
qwertyuiop1998
The Vampire

Originally posted by Galan007
Pretty much.

Imperiex is an absolute universal power, but the Endless operate on an infinitely greater playing field.

For example, Death of the Endless acted like Nekron and all of the antics from 'Blackest Night' were utterly insignificant events that barely even warranted her attention...

Lex: "The attack of the Black Lanterns! The dead rising! That's what this is about, isn't it? It was you behind that!"
Death: "Erm... Oh. Yeah. I noticed that. It looked like they were all having a great time. You know, people do come back from the dead. It's not a big deal... I AM kind of busy.":
http://i.imgur.com/QO5IJRB.jpg

Lex: "The dead have come back to life! Several of them!"
Death: "Like I said: BUSY [...] It happens! In the end, they ALL come back to ME.":
http://i.imgur.com/6xhLI3n.jpg

Imo, this is noteworthy because Nekron alone is a bonafide universal death-abstract. On top of that, he is very similar to Marvel's Oblivion in the sense that he also embodies the void/absolute nothingness...

Nekron IS the sentient darkness/void that existed before the DCU was even created:
http://i.imgur.com/QrnQBNq.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/uWKunpv.jpg

Nekron IS "the empty space between atoms and planets":
http://i.imgur.com/z46gF16.jpg

...And by all indications, Death of the Endless is above not only Nekron, but ALL Death abstracts.
I actually dont think Nekron Just merely universal abstract, In Green Lanter and Star Trek crossover Nekron existing every universe.
And he beating an almost recovered First Lantern with one strike IIRC

Old Post Apr 27th, 2019 03:10 PM
qwertyuiop1998 is currently offline Click here to Send qwertyuiop1998 a Private Message Find more posts by qwertyuiop1998 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I don't think the Star Trek crossover is canon, is it?

Nah, Volthoom was far from his peak when Nekron 'killed' him... And even then we later learned that Volthoom is effectively immune to Nekron, as he is/was fully immortal due to being bonded with the emotional spectrum:
https://i.imgur.com/8tjPB4R.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/bMyr4Kg.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/GStSXZz.jpg

Old Post Apr 27th, 2019 05:42 PM
MrMind

Nekron in a Star Trek/GL crossover? now that piqued my interest...

Old Post Apr 27th, 2019 05:45 PM