KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » \m/ The Satanic Temple \m/

\m/ The Satanic Temple \m/
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

\m/ The Satanic Temple \m/

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 12:13 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Hail, Satan.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 12:23 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

delicious

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 12:27 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mike brown

Satanists are attention seeking f@gs tbh

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 02:28 AM
mike brown is currently offline Click here to Send mike brown a Private Message Find more posts by mike brown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mike brown
Satanists are attention seeking f@gs tbh

Not entirely. They're trying to spread some awareness and make a point. Some points worth making...

Attachment: the-holy-bible-says-that-a-woman-can-be-sold.png
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Apr 29th, 2019 06:32 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mike brown

Nothing that they have that is worth saying requires invoking Satan. They do so to be edgy cause they are attention seeking f@gs

Old Post Apr 30th, 2019 12:49 AM
mike brown is currently offline Click here to Send mike brown a Private Message Find more posts by mike brown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Nothing that they have that is worth saying requires invoking Satan. They do so to be edgy cause they are attention seeking f@gs

Not really. If they didn't they would be too easily ignored.

Got to ruffle some feathers.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2019 12:28 PM
mike brown

It's just the kind of juvenile nonsense that attracts teenage atheists who want to be more edgy.

I would respect them more if they did Human sacrifice and shit like that instead of just dressing in black and preaching a generic secular humanist morality.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2019 01:58 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

It's just the kind of juvenile nonsense that attracts teenage atheists who want to be more edgy.

I would respect them more if they did Human sacrifice and shit like that instead of just dressing in black and preaching a generic secular humanist morality.

But literal sacrifices wouldn't be "juvenile nonsense" to "attract teenage atheists"? confused

They're helping prevent the encroachment of theocracy.

A very noble cause.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2019 02:30 PM
mike brown

At least it would be something that resembles actual Satanism, not just invoking the name as a fashion statement.

How exactly is this "preventing theocracy"?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2019 04:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not exactly thrilled, I don't think churches should be tax exempt.

Though I guess if they're gonna do it for other religions they gotta do it for this one. I'd rather they just not do it.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2019 04:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mike brown

I don't care about them getting tax exempt status btw. I just don't respect them and find them to be disingenuous shit stirrers. Being a Satanist that doesn't believe in Satan is about as coherent as being a Christian that doesn't believe in Christ.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2019 04:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't care about them getting tax exempt status btw. I just don't respect them and find them to be disingenuous shit stirrers. Being a Satanist that doesn't believe in Satan is about as coherent as being a Christian that doesn't believe in Christ.

These guys are the original edgelords lol.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2019 05:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Most Satanists are technically just Hedonists, actually.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 30th, 2019 05:43 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mike brown

Originally posted by MythLord
Most Satanists are technically just Hedonists, actually.
They are hedonists with wishy washy secular morality. Aka boring twats

Old Post Apr 30th, 2019 05:50 PM
MythLord
Diamond

I think you're one of the few people who is actually complaining that not enough people worship Satan...

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Apr 30th, 2019 05:55 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If everybody worshiped Satan the world would be a better place.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2019 06:06 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

How exactly is this "preventing theocracy"?

Example: when after-school programs want to include Christian pamphlets to try to brainwash kids early, the Satanists insist on being able to include their own pamphlets. Guess what? It puts a stop to the Christian pamphlets really quickly. Pushing a particular religion is not supposed to be allowed in public education.

But I'm not going to do your research for you. Do it yourself. The film coming out is "Hail Satan" and it involves a similar situation but on a larger scale with a statue on public grounds.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2019 06:17 PM
mike brown

Originally posted by MythLord
I think you're one of the few people who is actually complaining that not enough people worship Satan...
It's a dirty job but someone has to do it.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2019 06:56 PM
mike brown

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Example: when after-school programs want to include Christian pamphlets to try to brainwash kids early, the Satanists insist on being able to include their own pamphlets. Guess what? It puts a stop to the Christian pamphlets really quickly. Pushing a particular religion is not supposed to be allowed in public education.

But I'm not going to do your research for you. Do it yourself. The film coming out is "Hail Satan" and it involves a similar situation but on a larger scale with a statue on public grounds.
do my research for me? I just asked you to back up a claim that you made.

I think your example is silly, too. You don't need to promote Satanism in order to support the separation of church and state. I think you just like anything that will upset Christians.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2019 06:58 PM