KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Wonder Woman 1984

Wonder Woman 1984
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 16 17 [18]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

Wait, so Wonder Woman raped some random bloke Steve Trevor was possessing?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 01:09 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Apparently so, there is already an e-outrage on the web, lol.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 01:10 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

At least we will get some laughs out of this movie I guess

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 01:11 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Wait, so Wonder Woman raped some random bloke Steve Trevor was possessing?

what's the problem? any dude who doesn't want to get raped by gal gadot might as well ship his penis away, because he won't be needing it for the rest of his life

Last edited by MrMind on Jan 4th, 2021 at 07:47 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 07:44 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by MrMind
what's the problem? any dude who doesn't want to get raped by gal gadot might as well ship his penis to away, because he won't be needing it for the rest of his life

Or dude is gay. Or maybe he identifies as a heterosexual woman. Get with the times bro.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 07:46 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by MrMind
what's the problem? any dude who doesn't want to get raped by gal gadot might as well ship his penis away, because he won't be needing it for the rest of his life

It's still wrong to rape people, why are we pretending a rapist is a hero or behaves in a romantic way? Diana is disgusting, self-centered and incapable of proper social behaviour but the film wants to erase how terrible she is and play it cool

I'm mostly mad they made movie WW a rapist before they did it with Batman erm

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 10:09 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Bentley
I'm mostly mad they made movie WW a rapist before they did it with Batman erm

Should have given Snyder another shot.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2021 10:21 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Finally watched this, campy, boring and the action was sub par

Old Post Jul 27th, 2021 09:28 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah saw this a few months back. Didnt even bother commenting. It was just that boring.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2021 10:36 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Yes terrible film.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2021 10:53 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I didn't hate the movie at all, It was just average overall. The first WW movie is still better

Patty Jenkins needs to stay from the scriptwriting process and just focus on directing.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 12:48 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, I plan on not watching this movie... ever.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 02:04 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I liked it.
That said, it could’ve been better (Black Widow) but it def. could have been worse (Captain Marvel).

Old Post Jul 28th, 2021 08:39 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sammy00
Restricted

Account Restricted

I’ve just watched Wonder Woman 1984. I’m disappointed, the first part (2017) was much cooler, more emotional and touching. The beginning of the film is incredibly prolonged, the plot, more or less, begins to spin only after 40 minutes. As for epic scenes, fights, etc., there will be ONLY THREE of them in all 2.5 hours! This is probably why I was very bored watching this film, so I wanted to press rewind in order to quickly start looking at something dynamic. The first significant and exciting event comes only after 80 minutes of the film !!! Therefore, I did not like it.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2021 10:46 AM
Sammy00 is currently offline Click here to Send Sammy00 a Private Message Find more posts by Sammy00 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Yeah it was terrible

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 15th, 2021 12:18 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote