KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » DCEU Superman vs Karathen (Kraken from Aquaman)

DCEU Superman vs Karathen (Kraken from Aquaman)
Started by: Tattoos N Scars

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

DCEU Superman vs Karathen(Kraken from Aquaman)

Fight takes place where Karathean was smashing Atlantean ships.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:42 AM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
Fight takes place where Karathean was smashing Atlantean ships.

Karathen.

Superman won't win underwater.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 12:06 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Guess he could lift her out the water and throw her into the sun, OP doesn't say anything about BFR

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 7th, 2019 12:21 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman kills her instantly, flys right through her head.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 12:23 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

She's only killed Atlantians which is nothing compared to supes

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post May 7th, 2019 12:37 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Karathen.

Superman won't win underwater.

Lol you fool, if he can defy gravity under our normal atmosphere, he can do the same where gravity is far less underwater.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 01:09 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Lol you fool, if he can defy gravity under our normal atmosphere, he can do the same where gravity is far less underwater.

??? You are trully a dumb boy aren't you?

Swimming and flying aren't the same thing. Poor fool.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 01:21 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's not swimming you fool, he moving his body via thought, you loser. You really are the biggest dummy on the forum these days.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 01:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

??? You are trully a dumb boy aren't you?

Swimming and flying aren't the same thing. Poor fool.

Even ignoring flying isn't swimming, Supes is super strong and super fast and it makes no sense to say he couldn't swim at high speeds lol.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 02:01 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

He also made it from his ship to the oil rig which was miles away in secondslaughing out loud

Old Post May 7th, 2019 02:15 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
He's not swimming you fool, he moving his body via thought, you loser. You really are the biggest dummy on the forum these days.

What the hell is that even supposed to mean!?

You are delusional.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 02:17 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What the hell is that even supposed to mean!?

You are delusional.

It means Superman could move through water via sheer willpower if he chose to do so lol.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 02:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Surtur
Even ignoring flying isn't swimming, Supes is super strong and super fast and it makes no sense to say he couldn't swim at high speeds lol.

Superman is stronger than Arthur, granted. But the Kraken basically stomped Arthur, who was able to lift a submarine. So...I don't see how superman can beat the Karathen.

A person can move way faster on land than in water. I don't think Superman could swim faster than Arthur.

I give Karathen the edge.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 02:23 PM
steverules_2

Superman is stronger than Arthur, granted. But the Kraken basically stomped Arthur, who was able to lift a submarine. So...I don't see how superman can beat the Karathen.

A person can move way faster on land than in water. I don't think Superman could swim faster than Arthur.

Supes moved a ship through ice in BvS, that’s heavier than any submarine

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post May 7th, 2019 02:26 PM
Darth Thor

But the Kraken basically stomped Arthur, who was able to lift a submarine.

Superman also stomped him. And that was before moving at invisible speeds to him.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 02:28 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Also (can’t edit my post) you mention that “superman is stronger,” then go on to say “the kraken stomped Arthur who was able to lift a submarine” so that means you don’t see how Supes can beat the kraken which means you’re saying you don’t see how someone stronger than Arthur can beat the kraken.

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post May 7th, 2019 02:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your logic is essentially "it can beat Superman cuz it stomped someone Superman himself could stomp".

EDIT: And yes people can move way faster on land than in water. On land Superman can move waaaaaaaaaay faster than Aquaman. Even a fraction of this speed should be enough here.

Last edited by Surtur on May 7th, 2019 at 02:36 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2019 02:33 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

They are not actually swimming you big dummy, they both move via thought through water or air concerning superman, did you not watch any of the films?

Wow, again your ignorance is noted, superman pulled a ship on its side through ice.

Ship out of water > submarine in water

Old Post May 7th, 2019 02:36 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by steverules_2
Supes moved a ship through ice in BvS, that’s heavier than any submarine

I am pretty much aware of that. But again, Karathen stomped Arthur. Superman being stronger than Arthur doesn't really prove he can beat Karathen.

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Superman also stomped him. And that was before moving at invisible speeds to him.

In land, not underwater.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 02:37 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you literally retarded? Supermans anti gravitation powers are not limited to just above water.

He "swam" from the fishing ship to the oil rig in less than a second.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 02:39 PM