KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » DCEU Superman vs Karathen (Kraken from Aquaman)

DCEU Superman vs Karathen (Kraken from Aquaman)
Started by: Tattoos N Scars

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander

In land, not underwater.

Was it stated anywhere in the movie that Aquaman is stronger underwater?

Old Post May 7th, 2019 02:41 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
They are not actually swimming you big dummy, they both move via thought through water or air concerning superman, did you not watch any of the films?

Wow, again your ignorance is noted, superman pulled a ship on its side through ice.

Ship out of water > submarine in water

Your stupidity is unequal.

Then please, explain everyone here why Arthur can't fly like Superman. I mean, you are claiming they can move via some sort of TK.

Go on, pull out the h1.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 02:44 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Josh is making up things like he did in his BZ he lost.

BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Was it stated anywhere in the movie that Aquaman is stronger underwater?

Did I ever claimed that Aquaman is stronger than Clark?

Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your stupidity is unequal.

Then please, explain everyone here why Arthur can't fly like Superman. I mean, you are claiming they can move via some sort of TK.

Go on, pull out the h1.

Superman defies gravity via willpower. That's not telekinesis, though yes a powerful telekinetic could indeed use it to fly.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 02:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

???

Did I ask you to prove he's stronger than Clark?

Old Post May 7th, 2019 02:48 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well you could believe Superman is stronger while also believing Aquaman gets stronger if underwater.

There is no reason for you to mention "on land" unless you were saying he is stronger underwater. I'm sure if he was away from water for a long period of time he would begin to weaken, but we saw no indications of that happening.

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Surtur
Superman defies gravity via willpower. That's not telekinesis, though yes a powerful telekinetic could indeed use it to fly.

Chronicle springs to mind

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

I know Superman doesn't actually fly. I mean, he has no wings. He levitates. Flying is just a term.

I am not debating against that, but against Broly's fallacy that Superman's power of flying is the same as Arthur's power of swimming.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 02:49 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Well you could believe Superman is stronger while also believing Aquaman gets stronger if underwater.

There is no reason for you to mention "on land" unless you were saying he is stronger underwater. I'm sure if he was away from water for a long period of time he would begin to weaken, but we saw no indications of that happening.

There is, because Aquaman has faster feats underwater.

Also, Superman has NO FEATS underwater.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 02:57 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know Superman doesn't actually fly. I mean, he has no wings. He levitates. Flying is just a term.

I am not debating against that, but against Broly's fallacy that Superman's power of flying is the same as Arthur's power of swimming.

Superman doesnt fly nowlaughing out loud

What a moron.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 03:03 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman is far above Steppenwolf who can fight underwater and cant even fly.

Are you that dense?

Josh logic "Superman depowers underwater because we didnt see him fight underwater, but less mobile and less powerful beings can, but he cant."

Old Post May 7th, 2019 03:04 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman flys through water faster than Aquaman

Old Post May 7th, 2019 03:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not like if Aquaman could move as quick on land as he does underwater it would have made any difference lol.

And Broly has already pointed out a feat of Superman moving quickly in the water.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 03:20 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Superman doesnt fly nowlaughing out loud

What a moron.

Can you read?

Superman is far above Steppenwolf who can fight underwater and cant even fly.

Are you that dense?

Josh logic "Superman depowers underwater because we didnt see him fight underwater, but less mobile and less powerful beings can, but he cant."

Are you actually comparing this:

to this:

Steppenwolf was clearly stomping Arthur in land whereas we see Steppenwolf having a decent fight under water. The power difference is clear.

Last chance, why can't Aquaman fly like Superman?

I won't lower myself with you anymore Broly. Seriously!? Bringing feats of different Supermans now!?

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:03 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

It's not like if Aquaman could move as quick on land as he does underwater it would have made any difference lol.

And Broly has already pointed out a feat of Superman moving quickly in the water.

C'mon!

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

C'mon!

What was incorrect?

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just to be clear I had not seen the post with the Superman Returns clip when I posted that, I was referring to the other feat he posted.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:09 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

What was incorrect?

Seriously Surtur!? Are you actually backing Broly bringing Brandon's Superman when the OP clearly stated this is Kalvin's Superman!?

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:10 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Just to be clear I had not seen the post with the Superman Returns clip when I posted that, I was referring to the other feat he posted.

He has proven nothing, I never said Superman would be less strong underwater. Well, both Diana and Arthur were barely handling SW on land, whereas Arthur was able to give SW a nice fight underwater.

We even see Aquaman dodging SW axe underwater, whereas in JL SW was stomping Aquaman with this!

And yet, that doesn't prove that Superman is moving as fast underwater as he is on land!

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:13 PM