KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » DCEU Superman vs Karathen (Kraken from Aquaman)

DCEU Superman vs Karathen (Kraken from Aquaman)
Started by: Tattoos N Scars

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Okay I am really not going to bother with this thread. I wonder if you guys even analyze the situation before commeting!

- The Karathen wasn't even struggling with Aquaman! She was mocking him all the time!!! Aquaman had 0 chance against her!
- Superman has no feats underwater
- We don't know if Superman can move as fast underwater. Fanaticism isn't evidence!
- Did you read the battle conditions!? The battle takes place kms underwater! Which means, Superman WON'T have the SUN to boost him up...In other words, Superman will drain with time!
- We don't know if Superman would require to breathe (At least not JL Superman), so a prolongued battle would favour the Karathen!

Superman would have a better chance against Karathen than Arthur due to his superior strength, but would lose all the same!

The factors favour the Karathen, as simple as that.

Last edited by Josh_Alexander on May 7th, 2019 at 05:29 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:18 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
He has proven nothing, I never said Superman would be less strong underwater. Well, both Diana and Arthur were barely handling SW on land, whereas Arthur was able to give SW a nice fight underwater.

You said he has no feats underwater and I was pointing out a swimming feat was mentioned.

And how do you define "nice fight" here? Remind me again what Aquaman accomplished?

quote:
We even see Aquaman dodging SW axe underwater, whereas in JL SW was stomping Aquaman with this!

And yet, that doesn't prove that Superman is moving as fast underwater as he is on land!

From what I remember SW had no super speed, so it's not surprising that underwater his attacks could be dodged by someone who can move fast underwater.

Okay and let us discuss this with the assumption that water slows him down. You don't think the gap between Aquaman and Superman is so wide that even slowed down he'd still be able to rival Aquaman's speed?

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Superman flys through water faster than Aquaman

Trying to ignore Superman can fly through water

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:39 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Surtur
You said he has no feats underwater and I was pointing out a swimming feat was mentioned.

And how do you define "nice fight" here? Remind me again what Aquaman accomplished?

From what I remember SW had no super speed, so it's not surprising that underwater his attacks could be dodged by someone who can move fast underwater.

Okay and let us discuss this with the assumption that water slows him down. You don't think the gap between Aquaman and Superman is so wide that even slowed down he'd still be able to rival Aquaman's speed?

DCEU Superman has no swimming feats! Everything is assumptions.

SW was actually receiving pretty good blows from Arthur underwater, wheras in the surface Arthur had 0 chance.

Again, we don't know nor have hard evidence to suggest that Superman can move as fast underwater.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:45 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey Clownshoes, he made it from the fishing boat to an oil rig in rough water in like 2 seconds.

is that not fast enough for your puss brain?

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:47 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Trying to ignore Superman can fly through water

Not only incapable of proving your point but resort to trolling the thread's regulation. My previous me would have made a circus out of you for this, but I'm trying to change.

Given the fact that you've utterly failed to bring evidence that JL can swim as he can fly and that you've violated the regulations of this thread, The Tribunal calls you incompetent for this debate.

Have a nice day, sir!

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:47 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey Clownshoes, he made it from the fishing boat to an oil rig in rough water in like 2 seconds.

Suck on this *****.

You are incapable of examining evidence because you are a brain dead zombie.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:48 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

P.S: Cutscene timing isn't literal sir

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:51 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Suck on this *****.

You are incapable of examining evidence because you are a brain dead zombie.

...Glad you realized your post was that bad...No need to insult yourself fellow.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:52 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
P.S: Cutscene timing isn't literal sir

Concession accepted.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:54 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Concession accepted.

Okay, you are definitely out of this debate.

Have a nice day Broly.

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:54 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

You exited yourserlf out of the debate when you ignored two showings of Superman flying through water.

Its like you are living retard that thinks somehow that slower less powerful people can fight underwater, but he cantlaughing out loud

Dumbshit loserlaughing out loud

Last edited by BrolyBlack on May 7th, 2019 at 06:05 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2019 05:56 PM
steverules_2

You exited yourserlf out of the debate when you ignored two showings of Superman flying through water.

Its like you are living retard that thinks somehow that slower less powerful people can fight underwater, but he cantlaughing out loud

Dumbshit loserlaughing out loud

Tell Joshua he dips his hand in shit so he can shit post for realz

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 7th, 2019 06:06 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules_2
Tell Joshua he dips his hand in shit so he can shit post for realz

laughing out loudlaughing out loud

Old Post May 7th, 2019 06:15 PM
RICKS721

Superman v kerathen

Does no one remember the only things we know of
that can hurt Superman are kryptonite
and another kryptonian.

Old Post May 12th, 2022 06:11 PM
RICKS721 is currently offline Click here to Send RICKS721 a Private Message Find more posts by RICKS721 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil2

The director did say that the Atlantians were roughly as strong as the kryptonisns(faora and namek), Superman was significantly stronger than them but they could still hurt him. I would give it to the fish, since they would be fighting in its home rather than in the air where Superman would have the advantage

Old Post May 13th, 2022 05:32 PM
NotAllThatEvil2 is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil2 a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil2
The director did say that the Atlantians were roughly as strong as the kryptonisns(faora and namek), Superman was significantly stronger than them but they could still hurt him. I would give it to the fish, since they would be fighting in its home rather than in the air where Superman would have the advantage
If the director said that then he's extremely WRONG.
What a movie shows >>>>> what a director says when both contradict each other.
Superman is significantly stronger than Arthur. Hell Steppenwolf is stronger than Arthur.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post May 16th, 2022 06:32 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

I'm sorry, what's stopping Superman from just boiling the water around them with his heat vision?

Old Post May 18th, 2022 07:59 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Supes stomps any number of ways.

PWNT

Old Post May 19th, 2022 05:08 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote