KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Count Dooku vs. Darth Vader

Count Dooku vs. Darth Vader
Started by: victreebelvictr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Count Dooku vs. Darth Vader

1. Lightsaber combat.
2. Force.
3. All out.
Both are in their prime, but Vader does have his suit.

Old Post May 13th, 2019 05:04 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Dooku gets his revenge conclusively.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 13th, 2019 07:38 PM
Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Dooku gets his revenge conclusively.
How so? :3

Old Post May 13th, 2019 10:20 PM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Vader reaches, Dooku teaches.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post May 13th, 2019 10:47 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HP Legend

Dooku ragdolls.

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post May 14th, 2019 05:02 PM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Originally posted by HP Legend
Dooku ragdolls.
Vader>Dooku in force abilities at the least. erm

Old Post May 14th, 2019 05:04 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Vader bullies him and smashes through his guard.

Old Post May 14th, 2019 07:57 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Vader might not like force lightning, but he can definitely tank it long enough to break Dooku's guard.

Old Post May 14th, 2019 10:31 PM
HP Legend

Originally posted by victreebelvictr
Vader>Dooku in force abilities at the least. erm

Why?

"You were weak when I found you. I did not expect you to survive your training. But now, your hatred has become your strength. At last, the dark side is your ally. "

Old Post May 15th, 2019 04:33 PM
Click here to Send HP Legend a Private Message Find more posts by HP Legend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Why?
Vader's feats outclass Dooku's relating to force abilities.

What is the most impressive force feat that Dooku has done?

And do anyone of them really compare to Vader destroying an entire AT-AT with TK?

Old Post May 15th, 2019 04:49 PM
HP Legend

quote:
Vader's feats outclass Dooku's relating to force abilities.

I disagree. I'll elaborate below.

quote:
What is the most impressive force feat that Dooku has done?

Either pressuring Yoda with his lightning, throwing a 200m Sith Cruiser with TK like a football or ragdolling Obi-Wan Kenobi.

quote:
And do anyone of them really compare to Vader destroying an entire AT-AT with TK?

When did this happen? Regardless some of the above are definitely better.

Old Post May 15th, 2019 05:45 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

He's talking about that one canon comic.

Old Post May 15th, 2019 07:33 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

Jeesus this fight has been done to death. Vader wins

Old Post May 16th, 2019 05:44 AM
Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by TheIndyJedi
Jeesus this fight has been done to death. Vader wins

Dont discourage. The forum needs to live on. No better way than revisiting the classics!

Old Post May 16th, 2019 08:10 AM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Dooku only really lost against Peak Anakin at the top of his shape because he was playing with him, got tired out by team tactics and allowed him to build up rage. In a random encounter without Sheev's scenario of betrayal Dooku would fare much better.

Now Vader is certainly physically powerful but I don't see his speed being enough to quickly overwhelm the Count. Tyranus has good mobility and was able to stall off Yoda in a saber fight, I don't think Vader ever pulled off a better feat in his suit.

Old Post May 16th, 2019 08:23 AM
Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Dooku only really lost against Peak Anakin at the top of his shape because he was playing with him, got tired out by team tactics and allowed him to build up rage.

Too many excuses here for a guy who always struggled hard against a less powerful Anakin throughout TCW.

Peak Anakin > Dooku. That is pretty much unquestionable. Now, back to Machine Vader vs Dooku...

Old Post May 16th, 2019 03:38 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Machine Vader wouldn't win in a straight up fight vs Peak Anakin either. The context is important because before his rage boost Anakin was, at best, a peer of Dooku. But Anakin had speed to back his power. Unless the arena is very reduced Dooku would eventually outmanouver Vader before the later can overpower him (imo).

Old Post May 16th, 2019 04:04 PM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I disagree. I'll elaborate below.

Either pressuring Yoda with his lightning, throwing a 200m Sith Cruiser with TK like a football or ragdolling Obi-Wan Kenobi.

When did this happen? Regardless some of the above are definitely better.

Originally posted by NewGuy01
He's talking about that one canon comic.
:3

Machine Vader wouldn't win in a straight up fight vs Peak Anakin either. The context is important because before his rage boost Anakin was, at best, a peer of Dooku. But Anakin had speed to back his power. Unless the arena is very reduced Dooku would eventually outmanouver Vader before the later can overpower him (imo).
But could peak suit Vader take out Peak Anakin in force abilities?

Old Post May 16th, 2019 05:03 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Peak Anakin vs Peak Vader in a Force exclusive Match? You should open the thread it could be interesting. In my mind Anakin should have the raw power advantage and superior stamina but the machine body should be able to sponge more punishment and Vader has a deeper knowledge of the Force. I kind of feel Anakin just lacks the raw feats to give him the win.

Old Post May 16th, 2019 05:39 PM
HP Legend

Peak Anakin's Force Power far eclipses Vader's lmao.

Old Post May 16th, 2019 07:11 PM