KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Sonic the Hedgehog (2019)

Sonic the Hedgehog (2019)
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Here's hoping after this, we start getting more VG movies. This and Detective Pikachu(that one did decent right?), shows that VG can be good movies if the effort is put forth and they don't spew out something like the Mario Bros movie.

One puts in effort, they get rewarded..

Neither were any good. Detective Pikachu was particularly disappointing.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 09:07 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by ares834
Neither were any good. Detective Pikachu was particularly disappointing.

Well according to many Sonic is doing very well. Shame to hear about Pikachu though.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 10:16 PM
Zenwolf is currently offline Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Honestly the only reason sonic and BOP came out so close together is because Paramount listened to the fans and improved his look

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 20th, 2020 11:41 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surprisingly good! Marsden really should be Superman, but is he too old?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2020 10:03 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Surprisingly good! Marsden really should be Superman, but is he too old?

He played Superman's romance rival in SR.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2020 03:45 PM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2020 06:21 PM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Zenwolf
Well according to many Sonic is doing very well. Shame to hear about Pikachu though.

Sonic is doing well and it is actually good

Originally posted by Slowpoke
Have you guys watched the animated series? I remember one was pure comedy and it was very fun. The other series was quite dark but nicely done.

There was also another one called 'Sonic the Hedgehog' which the Archie comic's were based off.

Last edited by Kazenji on Feb 27th, 2020 at 04:37 AM

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 04:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

I fell asleep. Not a knock on the film tho. I was exhausted from working all night but I enjoyed what I saw. The kids thought it was great

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 05:10 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

What a shit movie!

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 05:30 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

What the shit do you mean?

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 09:46 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I watched most of this with my almost 3-year-old son in the room and he seemed to actually enjoy it, too (lots of car chases and bright colors, I suppose). It's a fine way to pass some time. It's a live action cartoon, basically, and pretty family and kid friendly. Jim Carrey is fun to watch and it's well directed for the most part. Not sure if I would have enjoyed it as much without my son in the room (probably not), but I do have a little bit of nostalgia associated with the Sonic games having played them as a kid on SEGA Genesis, so it's fine movie to watch with your kids and not suffer much. lol

That being said I don't think I'm familiar at all with the guy who voiced Sonic. I don't think I've ever seen him in anything...

Ben Schwartz

Old Post Mar 13th, 2020 11:59 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It would.

Vin Diesel is moaning in it.

Lol, Sonic actually makes an amusing Vin Diesel quip in the movie... [As he gets behind the wheel of the truck] "I feel like Vin Diesel! It's all about family!!" laughing out loud

It was something like that.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2020 12:07 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I don't know if this movie is going to release in China but I don't think it's going to need China to make money.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2020 02:29 PM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

For the sequel i want to see Robotnik with his robot army, Something like what happens with the Archie comics.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2020 01:56 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MichaelEDevries
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love this movie.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2020 05:34 PM
MichaelEDevries is currently offline Click here to Send MichaelEDevries a Private Message Find more posts by MichaelEDevries Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^okay this one’s actually been out.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2020 01:40 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote