KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Star Trek: Picard

Star Trek: Picard
Started by: BruceSkywalker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden_2.0
Awful

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
sorry to disappoint you , you big dummy but you posting clickbait youtubers already tells me there is no need for me to watch.. besides just by looking at the title, you can tell its false...

It's a clip from "Extras".

Awesome show. Patrick Stewart's was one of the better episodes.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2021 05:20 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah It was actually pretty hilarious.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2021 06:22 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

new season is march 3

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 21st, 2022 08:54 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Man, I so want it to not be meh and the preview looks good, but I know better.

Notice Q who is narcissistic as they come is making himself appear older. Hmmm.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 21st, 2022 09:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Man, I so want it to not be meh and the preview looks good, but I know better.

Notice Q who is narcissistic as they come is making himself appear older. Hmmm.

Doubt John de Lancie can top his performance as the Discord, the anthropomorphism of Q in Friendship is Magic.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2022 10:01 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

such a damn good 2nd season premiere

seeing Q was freaking awesome

Old Post Mar 4th, 2022 03:27 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Best live action Trek episode in a long time.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2022 02:47 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah it was good. Much better than anything we got last season.

But still feel like Picard is just too damn old. Rewatching some Next Gen episodes, and he had such a commanding presence which is just completely gone now.

Hes only involved due to plot, but theres nothing Uniquely useful about the character anymore.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2022 11:58 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

episode 2 was fairly well

MORE Q DAMMIT

I suspect Patrick had fun filming this season

Old Post Mar 11th, 2022 03:39 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

More time travel which we've had, but the first two episodes of S2 are a hugely clear improvement over S1. Hope it maintains in quality.

I laughed when Q mentioned "Yesterday's Enterprise", such a good TNG episode, easily in my top 5. Picard was a beast in that.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2022 07:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Q also mentioned “Mirror Darkly” which was the Enterprise episode with the mirror universe.

Also three DS9 name drops. Weve literally had zero Deep Space Nine talk since it ended (or maybe since Voyager ended).

Anyway this was the most Star Trekky episode weve had in a long time.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2022 10:01 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Star Trek, Star Wars, Indiana Jones and the Olsen Twins movies are the greatest things to masturbate to.

Oh wait, I didn't mean that, oh no I'm cumming so hard.

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Mar 11th, 2022 11:53 PM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Q also mentioned “Mirror Darkly” which was the Enterprise episode with the mirror universe.

Also three DS9 name drops. Weve literally had zero Deep Space Nine talk since it ended (or maybe since Voyager ended).

Anyway this was the most Star Trekky episode weve had in a long time.

Think I missed that, nice.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2022 03:54 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this episode was not bad at all.. dammit writers let patrick cuss lol

i have a theory a to who i think that doctor and her son turn out to be

Old Post Mar 18th, 2022 03:43 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Wondering if a piece of Federation tech left in 2024 by one of the crew is the reason why Earth became a totalitarian regime and was powerful enough to subjugate the rest of the Alpha quadrant.

So Q forcing them go back to change their new reality is the reason the new reality happened in the first place. Dirty clever Q tactics.

Annie Wersching who plays the Borg queen is sexy.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 18th, 2022 05:19 PM
DeadpoolXXX

i assume the peace treaty with the borg needed to happen for some reason. q, knowing this, altered the timeline to show the crew that even the federation could easily become the totalitarian "confederation" with a reach and purpose that is arguably far worse than even the borg themselves. so if the federation can change for the worse, surely the borg can change for the better.

so i think at some point picard and crew will be reinserted back into the correct timeline at the point just before picard activated the kamikaze, but this time he will allow the borg ambassador to continue drawing power from the ships to see what their intent truly was...... which, i'm sure, was benign and enlightening. from there, peace will be had between them.

could also be possible that the borg queen, with knowledge of this reality, also knows that the federation was in fact capable of eradicating her entire species, so felt it best to ally herself with them given the possibility of extinction.

the only thing that might throw a wrench in the gears is q himself. picard notes that he seems mentally ill (perhaps dying?) so that makes it even harder to figure out his true motives here.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2022 01:04 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

this episode wasn't bad at all

the bet scenes were with 7 and Raffi

Old Post Mar 25th, 2022 03:24 AM
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

This show is very solid right now Bruce.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2022 09:17 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

This is a huge improvement over season 1, still expecting them to f**k it all up though.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2022 09:29 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

pretty decent episode

seeing [SPOILER - highlight to read]: pcard's aunt was a nice surprise

Old Post Apr 1st, 2022 03:40 AM