KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Master Roshi vs. Tien vs. Krillin

Master Roshi vs. Tien vs. Krillin
Started by: DeadpoolXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeadpoolXXX

Master Roshi vs. Tien vs. Krillin

As of the TOP. They all square off in an indestructible dome. winner by ko or death.

no mafuba.

who takes it?

Old Post May 19th, 2019 03:16 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Probably roshi. Even jiren had trouble landing a hit on that guy

Old Post May 19th, 2019 03:55 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Krillin has been the strongest earthling since Namek.

Even as of DBS, the Toei site gave him the 'strongest earthling' title during the BoG and RoF arcs, and the DBS Animedia Featurette(which gives a quick rundown of U7's team during the ToP) also lists him as the strongest earthling.

Roshi might be able to use that faux-UI of his to avoid a few hits, but Krillin will win in the end.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on May 19th, 2019 at 04:06 PM

Old Post May 19th, 2019 03:58 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Roshi actually managed to throw down with Frost a little no ? As opposed to Tien and Krillen.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post May 19th, 2019 07:04 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Galan simply can't resist bald midgets.

Old Post May 19th, 2019 07:40 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Krillen uses the super solar flare that he picked up prior to the ToP which blinds and disables Tien for life due to the extra sensitivity of the 3rd eye, but Roshi shields himself from it due to his sunglasses. Roshi then receives a Toriyama handjob and goes Ultra Instinct like he did with Jiren in the manga and knocks Krillen out with one hit.

Old Post May 19th, 2019 09:37 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Damborgson
Roshi actually managed to throw down with Frost a little no ? As opposed to Tien and Krillen.
Frost eliminated Krillin with a complete cheap-shot that he was not at all prepared for. Roshi bulked up and threw some punches his way, but Frost was explicitly suppressing himself as to not kill him by accident.

Krillin momentarily holding back a 'serious' Kamehameha from SSB Goku was a much better feat, even though it was retarded.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Galan simply can't resist bald midgets.
¯\_[ツ]_/¯

I just luv that little bastard.

Last edited by Galan007 on May 20th, 2019 at 12:21 AM

Old Post May 19th, 2019 09:47 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

I always liked Tien the most from Eartlings and should stay the most powerful, but he isn't..Krillin wins.

Old Post May 21st, 2019 05:55 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zelax

Krllin's "Destructo Disk", will be his most effective move here. As i don't see Roshi or Tien dodging it, unless Tien uses his Solar Flare before Krillin gets to use the technique. Nevertheless it would only delay him in the process, meaning he can still react and incapacitate both Tien & Roshi combined.

Last edited by Zelax on May 21st, 2019 at 10:47 PM

Old Post May 21st, 2019 10:40 PM
Zelax is currently offline Click here to Send Zelax a Private Message Find more posts by Zelax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Solar Flare + Kikoho = Triclops FTW

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 21st, 2019 11:09 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Zelax
Krllin's "Destructo Disk", will be his most effective move here. As i don't see Roshi or Tien dodging it, unless Tien uses his Solar Flare before Krillin gets to use the technique. Nevertheless it would only delay him in the process, meaning he can still react and incapacitate both Tien & Roshi combined.
Krillin can spam Discs as well, like he did against Freeza:
https://i.imgur.com/7sWtsbg.jpg

thumb up

Old Post May 22nd, 2019 01:33 AM
Bentley
Seitei

Roshi + Tien vs Krillin would be more of a fight

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 22nd, 2019 08:35 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dramatic Gecko
Gypsy With Internet

Everyone who acknowledges Roshi vs Jiren feats should feel bad. You disgust me.

Lets start by summoning feats.

Old Post May 28th, 2019 02:10 PM
Dramatic Gecko is currently offline Click here to Send Dramatic Gecko a Private Message Find more posts by Dramatic Gecko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Old Post May 28th, 2019 08:21 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Everyone who acknowledges Roshi vs Jiren feats should feel bad. You disgust me.

DBS itself is a form of disgust.

Old Post May 28th, 2019 09:39 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Krillin was fighting on par with Majora and seemed to be 18-level if not a bit higher in the latter half of Super.

He could very well take them both at once.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2019 10:08 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote