KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » A police dog vs a Pit Bull

A police dog vs a Pit Bull
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

A police dog vs a Pit Bull

Let's say for whatever reason, a police officer is attacked by a fully grown Pit Bull (As unlikely as that is to happen.) K-9 German Shepherd steps in between them.

Who wins?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Jun 4th, 2019 at 01:15 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2019 01:11 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XLR87T3

Old Post Jun 5th, 2019 12:56 AM
XLR87T3 is currently offline Click here to Send XLR87T3 a Private Message Find more posts by XLR87T3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Pitbull > Every other dog breed

Old Post Jun 9th, 2019 02:50 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Nah. Typically, an American Pit Bull Terrier would of course kill a German Shepard, but something like an Irish Wolfhound or some breeds of Mastiffs would crush a Pit bull.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2019 03:08 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

The average pitbull is considerably smaller than the average Shepard, though.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2019 04:57 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2019 05:21 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I'd say a highly trained police dog trying to protect an officer(who they are like hardwired to sacrifice life and limb for) would take out a Pit.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2019 09:53 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Police dogs are trained to take down people, not other dogs I believe. A pit that was trained to fight other dogs would likely maul it tbh.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2019 12:49 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Pit Bull isn't particularly strong, it's aggressive. Which isn't much of against a dog which has been provoked into aggression as well.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2019 09:13 AM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Personally, I don't think your average pitbull is going to take fully trained K9 defending their owner. Now, a pitbull bred specifically to fight or w/e is a different story.

K9's are trained to injure/maim, but not kill. A fighting pitbull is essentially trained *just* to kill whatever is in front of it... We're talking about two different types of aggression at that point.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jun 12th, 2019 at 12:10 PM

Old Post Jun 12th, 2019 12:07 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Yeah, I give the odds to the Pitbull provided it its healthy and has faced off against other dogs.

Fighting humans compared to fighting dogs is, literally, two different animals entirely.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 12th, 2019 12:16 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XLR87T3
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xIUE1A7y1x0

I guess that settles it

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Jun 14th, 2019 12:09 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

What does it settle?

What I got from the video is that the K9 and pitbull scrapped for a bit, and then an officer broke it up by tazing the pitbull. The K9 wasn't injured, and evidently the pitbull wasn't either.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2019 01:26 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Pitbull > Every other dog breed
A Kangal has a stronger bite force then a lion.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jun 14th, 2019 04:41 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Originally posted by Galan007
What does it settle?

What I got from the video is that the K9 and pitbull scrapped for a bit, and then an officer broke it up by tazing the pitbull. The K9 wasn't injured, and evidently the pitbull wasn't either.

Sarcasm

Old Post Jun 15th, 2019 03:43 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Well now I feel like an assh0le. sad

Old Post Jun 15th, 2019 02:16 PM
juggerman

Nah. I should have used an emoji.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2019 04:17 PM