KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Amazing.....?Why? 333333

Amazing.....?Why? 333333
Started by: eninn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eninn

Amazing.....?Why? 333333

A synthetic version of the compound - pseudin-2 - could be used to produce new drugs, delegates at the Diabetes UK annual conference heard.

The associated reason mostly is overweight, develops because the body does not produce enough insulin, or when the insulin that is produced does not work properly.

It means people cannot regulate their blood glucose levels properly.

Allah alamaity exalted had exploited many creatures to serve human as He almighty didn't create anything without a purpose ....

"Skin secretions from a South American" shrinking "frog could be used to treat type 2 diabetes" researchers say.

A compound isolated from the frog, which grows to 27cm as a tadpole before shrinking to 4cm in adulthood, stimulates insulin release.

Can anyone imagine that this little animal can help human in treatment of diseases. Glory to Allah ......

Scientists from the University of Ulster and United Arab Emirates University have tested a synthetic version of pseudin-2, a compound which protects the paradoxical frog from infection.

The scientists found it stimulated the secretion of insulin in pancreatic cells in the laboratory. And importantly, there were no toxic effects on the cells.

The synthetic version was better at stimulating insulin than the natural compound, opening the way for it potential development as a drug for treating diabetes.

"More research is needed, but there is a growing body of work around natural anti-diabetic drug discovery that, as you can see, is already yielding fascinating results" says Dr Yasser Abdel-Wahab the study leader and senior lecturer in biomedical sciences at the University of Ulster.

Allah almighty says about atheists and disbelievers: (Do they indeed ascribe to Him as partners things that can create nothing, but are themselves created?) (Sūrat Al-Aaraf-verse191)

God be He blessed and exalted put in every creature a benefit for us despite the unscientific claims by atheists who say that these creatures are existed without a purpose.

From the above we can conclude that every creature has a benefit whether we identified that benefit or not. Allah almighty says: (And He has subjected to you, as from Him, all that is in the heavens and on earth: Behold, in that are Signs indeed for those who reflect) (Sūrat Al-Ghasiya-verse 13).

Indeed we have to thank Allah for His graces and say what Allah taught us to say: ("Glory to Him Who has subjected these to our (use), for we could never have accomplished this (by ourselves) * And to our Lord, surely, must we turn back! ") (Sūrat Az-Zukhruf-verse13-14)
أعلى منا! منصور يحاور امرأة غير مسلمة الجزء الأول

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOStQw9SUoU
أعلى منا! منصور يحاور امرأة غير مسلمة الجزء الثاني
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZUx5YwNBjY

أعلى منا! منصور يحاور امرأة غير مسلمة الجزء الثالث
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyX9B5BOVs8

Old Post Jun 19th, 2019 09:40 AM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yay! A nearly identically nonsensical thread dedicated to Islamic propaganda! eek! eek!

thumb down thumb down

Old Post Jun 20th, 2019 06:13 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's hilarious that his god isn't real.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2019 09:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eninn

my brother see here

allah guide you

amen

فتاة مسيحية تعتنق الاسلام و تبكي مع الداعيه شمسي مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iTA91jyvKo&t=4s

شاب يسال ذاكر نايك لماذا نقلد النبي محمد | مترجم
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lerRxBEyfR0&t=31s

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 11:47 AM
eninn is currently offline Click here to Send eninn a Private Message Find more posts by eninn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If your god provides this weeks lottery numbers I will gladly convert.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 12:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

What the f#ck does "Amazing.....?Why? 333333" mean anyway?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 07:33 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

333,333 is the number of children Muhammad raped, and I guess eninn feels that is amazing.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 08:54 PM
Majestic PRIME

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
333,333 is the number of children Muhammad raped, and I guess eninn feels that is amazing.

you know many people, i included, might not have a problem with not accepting or believing someone elses faith. But, dont you think your statement is a bit disrespectful and over the top, maybe even vexing.
I Think So.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 05:34 PM
Majestic PRIME is currently offline Click here to Send Majestic PRIME a Private Message Find more posts by Majestic PRIME Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Majestic PRIME
you know many people, i included, might not have a problem with not accepting or believing someone elses faith. But, dont you think your statement is a bit disrespectful and over the top, maybe even vexing.
I Think So.

The rest of us think "men of god" raping children is disrespectful.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 06:51 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I Think So.
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

Yep, child molestation is a greater crime than a few derogatory words (that are true).

Speaking of religious sex crimes, that's the big reason the Catholic Church is a total catastrophe. It's this idea of hiding behind pseudo-piety that is so fu#king disgusting. So cynically extorting and taking advantage of naive devotees.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 01:31 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I Think So.

Lol oh did I disrespect a pedo?

I want there to be fish in the river you cry me.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 03:20 PM
Majestic PRIME

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

to whom?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 09:48 PM
Majestic PRIME is currently offline Click here to Send Majestic PRIME a Private Message Find more posts by Majestic PRIME Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

to whom?

Baby Jesus is crying and asking you why you think it's okay he gets raped.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 09:51 PM
Majestic PRIME

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Yep, child molestation is a greater crime than a few derogatory words (that are true).

yes, child molestation is a great crime. However was surtur just making a derogatory statement or was he simply saying what he belives is a frank, bitter truth? speaking of that..... (my next post)

quote:
Speaking of religious sex crimes, that's the big reason the Catholic Church is a total catastrophe. It's this idea of hiding behind pseudo-piety that is so fu#king disgusting. So cynically extorting and taking advantage of naive devotees.

I too am totally displeased when i hear or read stories like that, especially since am a christian.
I wish people would see such men for what they (truly) are.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 10:03 PM
Majestic PRIME

Lol oh did I disrespect a pedo?

I want there to be fish in the river you cry me.

I never knew mohammed was an established pedophile. How do you know that, i want to share your confidence on this.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 10:09 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

How confident are you God is real?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 10:10 PM
Majestic PRIME

Baby Jesus is crying and asking you why you think it's okay he gets raped.

Jesus would not ask me that bcos he knows my stance on that. Quite opposite to what you are insinuating.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 10:14 PM
Majestic PRIME

How confident are you God is real?

On a scale of 100/100.
However you've not told me why you are so sure mohammed was a pedo. As i said i only want to share your kind of confidence on that.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 10:19 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

On a scale of 100/100.
However you've not told me why you are so sure mohammed was a pedo. As i said i only want to share your kind of confidence on that.

What if I said I had faith?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 10:21 PM
Majestic PRIME

Faith based on what?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 10:34 PM