KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Religion Forum » Satan's War Against Women

Satan's War Against Women
Started by: eThneoLgrRnae

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Satan's War Against Women

Pastor Anderson explains in a short 7 1/2 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASQNTDBvgec

I need to point out that I DO NOT endorse Anderson or am I a serious fan of his as he is what many people would refer to as being a "hate preacher." He has said many bad things about jews, Israel, and gays. He was the one who said some hateful things about homosexuals in a You Tube video a few years back after the Pulse Nighclub shooting in Florida. When he starts bashing gays, jews, or Israel I usually just instantly stop watching whatever video of his it was he said those hateful things in.

With that said though, he says lots of things I do agree with and the video above is a good example of that.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 09:45 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Pastor Anderson explains in a short 7 1/2 minute video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASQNTDBvgec

I need to point out that I DO NOT endorse Anderson or am I a serious fan of his as he is what many people would refer to as being a "hate preacher." He has said many bad things about jews, Israel, and gays. He was the one who said some hateful things about homosexuals in a You Tube video a few years back after the Pulse Nighclub shooting in Florida. When he starts bashing gays, jews, or Israel I usually just instantly stop watching whatever video of his it was he said those hateful things in.

With that said though, he says lots of things I do agree with and the video above is a good example of that.
aren't you being negative about homosexuality in your sig Fly?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2019 10:00 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestic PRIME

Originally posted by Putinbot1

so him stating his belief passively is now being negative about h.s. If you accuse him of negativity, you should be able to clearly see you're doing the same. I hope you do.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 05:21 PM
Majestic PRIME is currently offline Click here to Send Majestic PRIME a Private Message Find more posts by Majestic PRIME Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Majestic PRIME
so him stating his belief passively is now being negative about h.s. If you accuse him of negativity, you should be able to clearly see you're doing the same. I hope you do.

A passive expression would be answering a question when asked. A passive answer to this specific question would be to say "it is not god's design" or some other soft-peddled bigotry.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 06:53 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mike brown

There's really no way to be passive about expressing that God doesn't like homosexuality. It's a very straight forward idea that will obviously offend many people. I don't really see the point in mincing words. Obviously, I think it's a backwards pov to have. Which I also don't try to sugar coat.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2019 11:43 PM
mike brown is currently offline Click here to Send mike brown a Private Message Find more posts by mike brown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestic PRIME

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
A passive expression would be answering a question when asked. A passive answer to this specific question would be to say "it is not god's design" or some other soft-peddled bigotry.

passive meaning he didnt have to answer a question to state that. It was just his sig. Anyways
Why would you think someones displeasure of h.s expressed as "it is not God's design" counts as bigotry?. Bear in mind he/she expresses displeasure at the actions not the person.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2019 06:19 AM
Majestic PRIME is currently offline Click here to Send Majestic PRIME a Private Message Find more posts by Majestic PRIME Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestic PRIME

Originally posted by mike brown
Obviously, I think it's a backwards pov to have. Which I also don't try to sugar coat.

A backwards point of view, you say.
why, because its the 'trend' now?. so anyone who says no to it is by default having a backward, archaic, regressive pov/mindset? Is that your basis for branding such expressions backwards? If its not i'm curious to know what it is.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2019 06:30 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1

Your retarded insistence on continuing to call me "Fly" aside, I think homosexuals have every right to be homos if they like. They have free will like the rest of us and nothing in the Constitution forbids homosexual behavior. That doesn't mean God approves of it though.

It's pretty obvious from scripture what God thinks of a man lying with another man. He wiped the sinful city of Sodom off of the face of the earth because of a wide-range of sexual sins and perversions which infested it and homosexuality was likely the most widespread one. We call anal sex "sodomy", after all. With that said, it is my belief that homosexuals can be saved like any other sinner as long as they accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.

What I put in my sig though is the truth. God intended man to lie with woman, not another man. Marriage is between a man & a woman I don't care what our laws say about it. I do not believe God actually makes anyone homosexual from birth.

Still, I would never ever say the kind of hateful things that Pastor Anderson has said about gays on repeated occasions. I will not repeat any of his vitriolic remarks here because I don't think anyone wants to know them. I'm just surprised he hasn't been removed from You Tube years ago for "hate speech." He's already been banned from just about every country in Europe and several in Africa as well. I couldn't believe that Israel actually allowed him in recently after all the bad things he's said about Israel and jews.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jun 26th, 2019 07:58 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

There's really no way to be passive about expressing that God doesn't like homosexuality. It's a very straight forward idea that will obviously offend many people. I don't really see the point in mincing words. Obviously, I think it's a backwards pov to have. Which I also don't try to sugar coat.

You can think of it as being a "backwards point of view" all you like but you're wrong regardless.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2019 08:01 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Your retarded insistence on continuing to call me "Fly" aside, I think homosexuals have every right to be homos if they like. They have free will like the rest of us and nothing in the Constitution forbids homosexual behavior. That doesn't mean God approves of it though.

It's pretty obvious from scripture what God thinks of a man lying with another man. He wiped the sinful city of Sodom off of the face of the earth because of a wide-range of sexual sins and perversions which infested it and homosexuality was likely the most widespread one. We call anal sex "sodomy", after all. With that said, it is my belief that homosexuals can be saved like any other sinner as long as they accept Jesus Christ as their personal Savior.

What I put in my sig though is the truth. God intended man to lie with woman, not another man. Marriage is between a man & a woman I don't care what our laws say about it. I do not believe God actually makes anyone homosexual from birth.

Still, I would never ever say the kind of hateful things that Pastor Anderson has said about gays on repeated occasions. I will not repeat any of his vitriolic remarks here because I don't think anyone wants to know them. I'm just surprised he hasn't been removed from You Tube years ago for "hate speech." He's already been banned from just about every country in Europe and several in Africa as well. I couldn't believe that Israel actually allowed him in recently after all the bad things he's said about Israel and jews.

I just want to make it clear that I don't personally judge any person who is a homosexual. As long as they don't make any moves on me then I say live and let live. God and God alone will be the One who judges in the end because He alone has that right because only He is perfect. I am by no means perfect, either. I have a problem with habitual sinning myself as I believe everyone does. I put my faith in Jesus Christ though.

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Jun 26th, 2019 at 08:25 AM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2019 08:18 AM
Bentley
Seitei

I can respect eThneoLgrRnae's point of view here. Even if you think God "intended" to make women and men the ideal loving couple there is no justification to attack and diminish minorities that think otherwise. A big deal on christianity is about not justifying unfair behaviour based on conventional rules.

People are ultimately allowed to disagree.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 26th, 2019 08:18 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mike brown

A backwards point of view, you say.
why, because its the 'trend' now?. so anyone who says no to it is by default having a backward, archaic, regressive pov/mindset? Is that your basis for branding such expressions backwards? If its not i'm curious to know what it is.
backwards as in it represents a repressive attitude towards forms of human sexuality that I think are perfectly harmless, based largely on ancient religious sentiments.

Sorry if you find that offensive but that's how I see it. You are free to believe homosexuality is a sin. Muslims are free to believe women should cover their hair and/or face. I am free to consider these ideas backwards and at odds with modern Western thinking on sexual morality. That's the wonderful world of religious pluralism, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2019 10:51 AM
mike brown is currently offline Click here to Send mike brown a Private Message Find more posts by mike brown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Majestic PRIME

backwards as in it represents a repressive attitude towards forms of human sexuality that I think are perfectly harmless, based largely on ancient religious sentiments.

Homosexuality is far from harmless, and is as well based solidly on modern 'live and let live', 'dont judge' or 'do what makes you happy', ideology.
quote:
Sorry if you find that offensive but that's how I see it. You are free to believe homosexuality is a sin. Muslims are free to believe women should cover their hair and/or face. I am free to consider these ideas backwards and at odds with modern Western thinking on sexual morality. That's the wonderful world of religious pluralism, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Doesnt mean all opinions are to be taken with seriousnes or all are right. And so 'you are free to say/do whatever you want, its your life, no one should check your actions'.
There are dangers in that kind of thinking.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2019 12:17 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Fly has a new sock 😊

Old Post Jun 26th, 2019 03:08 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2019 03:13 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

There's a difference between thinking something is immoral and utterly despising the people who do it.

I don't think casual sex is moral, that's never gotten in the way of my close friendship with many people who have partaken in it or are trying to partake in it. Some people in my Christian group on campus don't morally approve of me smoking weed, but that's never gotten in the way of our friendship nor have they ever treated me as any lesser for it.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jun 26th, 2019 03:25 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah but Satan isn't actually real...

Old Post Jun 26th, 2019 04:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

I disagree, Surt.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2019 05:55 PM
mike brown

Homosexuality is far from harmless, and is as well based solidly on modern 'live and let live', 'dont judge' or 'do what makes you happy', ideology.
who does it harm and how?

quote:
Doesnt mean all opinions are to be taken with seriousnes or all are right. And so 'you are free to say/do whatever you want, its your life, no one should check your actions'.
There are dangers in that kind of thinking.
feel free to not take my opinion serious. I don't take instructions on how to live my life and who to sleep with that were originally written on scrolls by iron age people all that seriously either.

Last edited by mike brown on Jun 26th, 2019 at 07:14 PM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2019 07:11 PM
mike brown

Originally posted by Emperordmb
There's a difference between thinking something is immoral and utterly despising the people who do it.

I don't think casual sex is moral, that's never gotten in the way of my close friendship with many people who have partaken in it or are trying to partake in it. Some people in my Christian group on campus don't morally approve of me smoking weed, but that's never gotten in the way of our friendship nor have they ever treated me as any lesser for it.
I don't disagree there's a difference between condeming homosexuality and hating homosexuals. But I think both are backwards and repressive impulses by sexual puritans.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2019 07:13 PM