KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Nos4a2

Nos4a2
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nos4a2

Anyone see this? It's on AMC, I'm liking it so far. For those who don't know what it is, I'll copy and paste the summary from wiki:

"NOS4A2 follows Victoria "Vic" McQueen, a young working-class artist who discovers that she has a supernatural ability to track the seemingly immortal Charlie Manx. Manx feeds off the souls of children, then deposits what remains of them into Christmasland — a twisted Christmas Village of Manx’s imagination where every day is Christmas Day and unhappiness is against the law. Vic must strive to defeat Manx and rescue his victims — without losing her mind or falling victim to him herself."

Last edited by Surtur on Jun 27th, 2019 at 09:42 PM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2019 09:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Its been okay (aside from inexplicably repeating the same ep. 2 weeks in a row then jumping one ep. forward).
I read the book its based on a few years back and the series is completely different, but i expected that.

It just hasnt ‘grabbed’ me as much as i’d hoped.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2019 03:39 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote