KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Thor: Love and Thunder

Thor: Love and Thunder
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 17 18 [19] 20 21 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Psychotron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
It's a tradition at this point, Marvel has had Thor getting sodomized for years. And no lube is ever used.

Movie Thor has been treated better than comic book Thor. Now Hulk, he's been sodomized to hell and back in the MCU.

Old Post May 24th, 2022 07:59 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I like the look for Christian Bale's character, sort of Marilyn Manson meets Uncle Fester.. heh.

But the movie looks bad. All I see are obvious green screens.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 12:00 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

We know you'd prefer the level of Riddick's and Underworld's CGI

Old Post May 25th, 2022 12:06 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

I actually like Gorr’s movie look, but I’m one of the few who hates his comic design. Trailer looks better than the last one, but I’m still not sure about Jane. I have a little hope that this will actually be a Thor movie and not a back door bait and switch thing with Jane.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post May 25th, 2022 12:35 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

I already foresee events leading to Thor going to some other part of the universe to rebuild Asgard and bring back his people, while Jane stays on and fights in Thor's name for the people of Earth.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post May 25th, 2022 11:29 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Originally posted by roughrider
I already foresee events leading to Thor going to some other part of the universe to rebuild Asgard and bring back his people, while Jane stays on and fights in Thor's name for the people of Earth.

There's no way Natalie Portman is going to stick around for multiple sequels.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 01:41 PM
Psychotron is currently offline Click here to Send Psychotron a Private Message Find more posts by Psychotron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Why? She seems genuinely interested in playing Thor.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 01:46 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

We know you'd prefer the level of Riddick's and Underworld's CGI

Those films at least have a more cohesive aesthetic. From the trailer for this it looks all over the place visually.

I generally prefer a more cohesive look, just like a more cohesive tone. Marvel has struggled with tone lately, for sure.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 02:47 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Yeah. Marvel's CGI has gone down the shitter recently. I suppose they realized people will show up even if it looks poor.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 03:03 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Yeah she does. Just look at the enthusiasm putting on all that muscle.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 03:27 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Darth Thor

Wasn't she done with MCU till they offered her this chance to play Thor?

Old Post May 25th, 2022 03:38 PM
Estacado
Legendary

I Wonder if She juiced like Chris did....stick out tongue

Bankai.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 04:43 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

I feel like she's too good for Marvel. At least, that's how she felt in the past. Who knows, maybe she feels different now.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 05:49 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Psychotron
I feel like she's too good for Marvel. At least, that's how she felt in the past. Who knows, maybe she feels different now.

She was too good to play a side character. Doubt any actor thinks theyre too good to play a Marvel superhero, given it is the biggest movie franchise of all time.

Old Post May 25th, 2022 06:03 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Psychotron

Well...

Attachment: 1656698741669.png
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 01:00 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

By Christian Toto of The Daily Wire...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2022 02:08 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

The reviews I’ve read are slaughtering this pic.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 5th, 2022 04:40 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Impediment
The reviews I’ve read are slaughtering this pic.

On RT it is in the 70s so far, which isn't bad. I expect it will drop a little, but...

This basically sums up how the trailer looks to me...

Attachment: screenshot_20220705-161229_flixster.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Jul 5th, 2022 08:24 PM
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

The constant jokes undercutting any kind of emotion or tension is a problem some had with the first one

Old Post Jul 5th, 2022 09:13 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

^ The first Thor or the first Taika Waititi Thor film? 🤔

Old Post Jul 5th, 2022 09:33 PM