KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Thor: Love and Thunder

Thor: Love and Thunder
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

inb4 fly cries

portman is back as Jane Thor

https://deadline.com/2019/07/thor-4...con-1202649877/

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 01:33 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Jane Thor?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 01:37 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

laughing out loud

Hey, maybe the movies will do it better than the comics did...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 01:39 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Yeah, not a fan of this.
Not against female Thor but portman? She want even interested in playing Jane. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: plus she's old now
If it was Jaime Alexander/Lady Sif then I'm all for it.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 01:41 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

Well, gents it was a good run, but it sounds like I'll be dipping out of the MCU in the near future.

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 01:52 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Good riddance then

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 02:05 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Khazra Reborn
Champion of Midgard

You wanna watch Jane Foster 'Love and Thunder', have at it. But I for one, won't be giving Marvel any of my money for that horse shit

Besieged by countless foes, his eyes they are aglow, longing for the fight. He stands upon a mound, doesn't aim the throw, just lets the hammer fly!

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 03:01 AM
Khazra Reborn is currently offline Click here to Send Khazra Reborn a Private Message Find more posts by Khazra Reborn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Thor 4: Other wise known as Hemsworth phones it in. Like He has since Rags.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 03:05 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Good riddance then

thumb up

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 03:07 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing out loud

Hey, maybe the movies will do it better than the comics did...
What's wrong with Jane Thor buddy?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Unironically, I never read it and have only heard horror stories.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 03:10 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

The stories are exaggerated.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 03:58 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

They completely neutered the real Thor and ruined Odin turning him into some misogynist ragetard. Oh, the comic constantly shoved it's feminist message down the readers throats. Like that time Titania surrendered to Jane Thor simply out of respect because of "girl power". That's already absolutely stupid but it becomes even worse when you realize she routinely fight She-Hulk.... The comic was full of shit like that.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 05:39 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Funny how this is announced after Marvel's latest crossover even wrapped up with War of Realms. Thor's slowly becoming the next Colossus.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 07:12 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Ragnarok is one of my favorite MCU films of anything the Russo’s ruined his character more Jan Taika ever did. I didn’t outright hate Jane Thor like so many white Incels did, so I’m going into this movie in 2021 with hype

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 07:39 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

What a load of shit, The Russo's didn't even ruined Thor at all

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 07:42 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

They made him a depressed obese laughing stock and completely rewrote Thors character from having his own inner power without needing a weapon conduit to needing Stormbreaker. Honestly I’m ok with it but Waititi didn’t make him an obese drunk z😂

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 07:45 AM
Darth Thor

Jane Thor was inevitable but I was expecting Valkyrie to take the mantle. Would have made tons more sense than Jane who apparently dumped Thor and hasnt been seen since The Dark World.

Im also wondering what this means for Chris Hemsworth. Will Jane Thor be a completely separate thing? Atm Chris Thor is off with the Guardians but looks like Thor 4 is coming before Guardians 3 (screw the wankers who fired and rehired James Gunn delaying GOTG3).

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 08:10 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Lol at Portman becoming Thor after slating marvel and their movies off in public after she thought she was done with them.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 09:46 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote:
They made him a depressed obese laughing stock and completely rewrote Thors character from having his own inner power without needing a weapon conduit to needing Stormbreaker. Honestly I’m ok with it but Waititi didn’t make him an obese drunk z

And yet he eventually got his shit back together when Thanos showed up.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 10:04 AM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Kazenji
And yet he eventually got his shit back together when Thanos showed up.

Not fully. Thats why he passed the mantle of King onto Valkyrie, and went off with the Guardians on a sort of quest to find himself again.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 11:06 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote