KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Thor: Love and Thunder

Thor: Love and Thunder
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
And yet he eventually got his shit back together when Thanos showed up.
thumb up yeah he was back to his old self when he faced Thanos. It’s made pretty clear by his actions and his attitude, mindset etc.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 11:26 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I guess certain people wanted alot more from him.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 11:42 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Not fully. Thats why he passed the mantle of King onto Valkyrie, and went off with the Guardians on a sort of quest to find himself again.
Not really. Thor gave up the mantle because, at least in that moment, he felt he could finally be the man he wanted to be instead of the one he was meant to be.

The trip with the guardians is more of a well earned vacations with his new friends.

That's what I remember. I'll probably watch EG again in the next few days lol.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 12:24 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

So is it true Portman’s gonna She-Thor?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 12:45 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

So according to Carthage, if anyone doesn’t like female Thor, there white incels.

So what does that make a Black man not liking she Thor?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 12:49 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by SquallX
So according to Carthage, if anyone doesn’t like female Thor, there white incels.

So what does that make a Black man not liking she Thor?
the whole “white incel” is just a piss poor excuse by weak minded snowflakes who are to scared to dislike anything because they want to seem cool is some stupid f*cking way.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 01:21 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

But that’s the beauty in all of this. If I don’t like something, I should have the right to say so, because it’s my money I’ll be spending to watch it.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 01:31 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I just dislike Portman. She has always looked down upon comicbook movies but of course if she gets the protagonist they are cool now.

In one hand I don't want to watch it because of that, but I wouldn't like they cut us off from Thor if this bombs.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 01:52 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

But that’s the beauty in all of this. If I don’t like something, I should have the right to say so, because it’s my money I’ll be spending to watch it.
True, but that can’t be accepted by some of the posters on here who are mindless sheep.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 02:01 PM
Estacado
Legendary

So we get She-Thor....

Eeeew not watching this...

Tbh phase 4 looks pretty bad....Black Window, Hawkeye....

Who the Phuck cares about them?

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 02:15 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

I care.

What were you expecting? To have an Avengers movie every year?

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 02:24 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by Estacado
So we get She-Thor....

Eeeew not watching this...

Tbh phase 4 looks pretty bad....Black Window, Hawkeye....

Who the Phuck cares about them?

I like Widow, don’t care for Hawkeye though.

Ali is a great actor, but Snipes my Blade.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 02:26 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I like Widow, don’t care for Hawkeye though.

Ali is a great actor, but Snipes my Blade.

Snipes is too old.

Clint will only get a TV series, afaik. Not a movie.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 02:30 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

How can we have She-Thor if Odin is dead? I thought only he could imbue Mjolnir?

Or will they just have the giant dwarves craft her a weapon, or something?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 02:39 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by -Pr-
How can we have She-Thor if Odin is dead? I thought only he could imbue Mjolnir?

Or will they just have the giant dwarves craft her a weapon, or something?

T-Loki might simply give it to her... shifty

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 02:47 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Thor himself will pass the mantle to her, I imagine.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 02:48 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Natalie Portman herself is gonna go to Nidavellir, give Tyrion some head and voila. She'll be the new king of Asgard.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 02:49 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Not really. Thor gave up the mantle because, at least in that moment, he felt he could finally be the man he wanted to be instead of the one he was meant to be.

The trip with the guardians is more of a well earned vacations with his new friends.

That's what I remember. I'll probably watch EG again in the next few days lol.

His old self didnt give up his responsibility to his people. His new self did. So my take on it was he wasnt quite back there. Especially the way he just lazily made Valkyrie the Queen.

He certainly hadnt changed back Physically either.

That said, im not claiming it was a bad thing. Its a character arc. Would not be entertaining if characters never faced internal challenges, and were always perfect.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 06:08 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

This won't be a permanent thing. It will be a plot point in the movie. It's not like Portman will be the new Thor going forward. It will be only for this movie.

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 06:14 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Inhuman
This won't be a permanent thing. It will be a plot point in the movie. It's not like Portman will be the new Thor going forward. It will be only for this movie.

yea most likely.. i'm still expecting Beta Ray Bill to be in this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 21st, 2019 06:40 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote