KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Angry Man boycotts...

Angry Man boycotts...
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Go kill yourself, loser. thumb up

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 18th, 2019 11:59 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Me retard
thumb up

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 12:02 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

That stung, didn't it? sad

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 12:02 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Insane Titan
Tbh the incel stuff is pretty much a excuse for people to use to deflect the criticism from the movie for it being piss poor imo. It’s got to the point you can’t called a movie poor because you’re labelled racist, fascist , homophobic or whatever other label they want to throw at you . I know plenty of guys, mates from my gym etc myself included who thought the movie was poor and it’s pretty clear the Feminist /SJW agenda was getting pushed in that movie trying to that most if not all male characters are buffoons and useless. He’ll just look at the same thing happening In terminator and Bond. I’m all for balance/equality etc but they way all this is happening on such a lefty agenda is destroying great francises.

thumb up

Calling people "Incels" is a Leftist method of coercing/intimidating people into silence and not exercising their Freedom Of Speech.

I ignore that retarded-horsesh|t.

Yes, the boycott will likely work nicely - since those movies do suck and the OP is most likely an Incel. laughing

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 06:31 AM
CaveDude33211 is currently offline Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by -Pr-
I'm sure if The Rise of Skywalker under-performs, Disney will have a plethora of excuses rather than admit that it just wasn't as good as it should have been. Like Last Jedi, people will blame the Russians or the Incels or something similar rather than own up to the very real problems that end up costing Disney the allmighty dollar they love so much.

thumb up

I wonder if Liberals think Russians and Incels are the same thing. laughing

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 06:32 AM
CaveDude33211 is currently offline Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Robtard
If people didn't mass-attack these movies with comments of "feminist agenda!", "political correctness ruins...", "Social Justice strikes again!" and similar comments, but instead critiqued the films fairly for their actual flaws, then Disney and other movie studios would not have that ammo to fire back with.

Disney doesn't have ammo to fire back with anything - that's just an illusion - and they're well on their way to becoming bankrupt. smile

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 06:36 AM
CaveDude33211

"Russian Incels"... it's making me crack up. laughing laughing laughing

Liberals: "Trump's a Russian Incel!"

They would say something that stupid. big grin

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 06:38 AM
CaveDude33211

Re: Re: Angry Man boycotts...

As I've mentioned in other threads before, Star Wars is now dead to me. It died when Lucas sold Lusafilm to Disney. I knew once that happened that eventually it would lead to sjw man-bashing feminist crap being injected into the franchise and I was proven right with the Last Jedi which I didn't personally see but have heard all the criticisms it received. The only SW films that exist to me or ever will exist are episodes 1-6 which I have all on blu-ray.

I'm sure this new upcoming will flop though going by how the true SW fans were so upset over The Last Jedi.

thumb up

I didn't like The Force Awakens, either. Garbage.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 06:42 AM
CaveDude33211

Re: Re: Re: Angry Man boycotts...

Originally posted by NemeBro
laughing out loud

Anyway, TFA was soulless and dull and TLJ kind of sucked cock. A lot of the criticisms about the film are stupid and irrelevant garbage or just overly focused on one aspect (people latch onto Holdo as being this dumb b!tch while ignoring that Poe's role in that entire stupid section of the film was just as stupid) and people that politicize their criticism of the film (It's just SJW bullshit!) often don't have anything intelligent or interesting to say about the film's actual merits or demerits. When you attack what you believe to be the intent behind any given choice in a film, you're not actually criticizing the film, you're just throwing an ad hominem at the creators. It's boring babyrage.

Oh, and anyone who thinks the next film will flop is honestly delusional.

Nah - Solo flopped and the damage from The Last Jedi fallout has been done - so flopping is still in the realm of possibility - especially with the same type of boycotting that occurred during Solo.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 06:48 AM
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Id be seriously shocked if it didnt hit a billion.

But with Palpatine returning and the marketing tool of this being the closure of the 9 episode Skywalker saga, im guessing like 1.5bill.

Dont think it will reach Force Awakens numbers though because that hype is just gone.

I'm sure it'll hit a billion pennies.

And true Star Wars fans are not going to be enthusiastic for "the return of Palpatine" - since such a thing contradicts Anakin fulfilling the Prophecy Of The Chosen One by destroying Palpatine and the Sith in Return Of The Jedi.

Disney is scared and desperate and pulled Palpatine out of it's ass to try and salvage this mentally-retarded dumpster fire of a "trilogy".

Very true that the hype is gone - Star Wars is dead.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 06:56 AM
CaveDude33211

Re: Re: Re: Re: Angry Man boycotts...

I didn't have to see the full film in its entirety with my own eyes to understand it was infested with a bunch of sjw feminist crap. I saw tons of clips online and many die hard SW fans criticizing it on YouTube.

I saw that b*tch Kathleen Kennedy going around proclaiming "the force is female!!" lmao

It's pretty obvious the film was pushing typical leftist, feminist, man-hating BS.

FFS, the opening title sequence's first words were "RESIST! RESIST! RESIST!" An obvious homage to the immature little crybaby #resistance movement. From what I understrand, the head imperial officer also had red hair lol. I mean, could it be any more obvious than that that the filmakers had an obvious left-wing agenda?

thumb up

I literally bought the Disney "star wars" DVDs for PENNIES at Good Will - just so I could physically-shit all over them.

Disney "star wars" merchandise makes for a good toilet.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 07:00 AM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Angry Man boycotts...

Originally posted by CaveDude33211
thumb up

I literally bought the Disney "star wars" DVDs for PENNIES at Good Will - just so I could physically-shit all over them.

Disney "star wars" merchandise makes for a good toilet.

laughing laughing

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 07:49 AM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

More Fly socks become apparent... Delicious.

Old Post Jul 19th, 2019 05:13 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Speaking on angry manbaby rants and fragile masculinity, the Thor 4 thread is a prime example.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2019 06:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol you're so not triggered you immediately ran into another thread to cry about it laughing

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2019 06:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol you're so not triggered you immediately ran into another thread to cry about it laughing

^ trig'd af

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2019 06:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"No you!"

I love it lol. And you're in another thread ranting about fragile masculinity and "female f*ck yeah moments" lol. I didn't mean to set you off you crazy person laughing

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2019 06:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Robtard
^ trig'd af

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2019 06:41 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2019 06:44 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

^
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2019 06:46 PM