KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Nuke Chat

Nuke Chat
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 17 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I like what I like.

Speaking of a fuss... how is it that anyone publicly speaks against covid19 mysteriously gets it later... If I didn't know better I'd think someone was going around spraying these nitwits with the virus.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2020 03:12 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Now that Trumps got the covid I'll bet a vaccine gets fast tracked and he profits off it somehow.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2020 07:33 PM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Aaaaannnd he's fine. Totally not a scam to get sympathy votes.

Seriously guys, he got it bad and just like... fought it off.

With experimental drug therapies and cutting edge medical techniques not available to the public swine.

As you do.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2020 01:01 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Looks like a big wet ass rainy system is moving into the area for the week,

I love this weather, it's the best for sleeping.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2020 01:59 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Holy fvck this weekend has crawled along, feels like it's been saturday for 3 days.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2020 01:31 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

My sister's kids are going to virtual school because 1 kid tested positive in their school, a bit of an overreaction in my opinion.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2020 03:00 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Now that I think about it I'd loved to have gone to virtual school back in the day were that a technological possibility, imagine not getting bullied, no getting jumped in the bathroom, a much better lunch, relaxed clothing, no shoes, fvcking paradise.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2020 07:35 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

So a CNN guy got caught cranking one out on Zoom, um yeah that's kinda what everyone does right?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2020 12:47 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Weekend seems like a good time to watch the extended LOTR trilogy one more time.

Old Post Oct 24th, 2020 07:33 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

So Philly police shot a guy 10 times for charging at them with a knife.

I guess tasers wouldn't have slowed him down at all then, 10 taser shots just gives me tingles in my balls.

Fvcking stupid lazy ass cops.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2020 03:36 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

As much of an 80s guy I am and have been shaped by 80s action movies where Russia was the big bad and we needed a strong military for some reason....

it's kinda not needed now, we need a strong lean military to protect this country not the entire world, we aren't the fvcking Avengers for fvcks sake.

So let's scale this shite back a bit to a common sense size and use the money left to fund more social programs, and fix the stupid broken infrastructure of this third world shithole.

Vote NUKE 2020, it'll be a Blast!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2020 05:07 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Won't be too much longer and 40 year old Kim Kardassassin will be old and slaggy and finally sink into the depths of obscurity.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2020 10:48 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

This election can't get over fast enough for me.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2020 03:37 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I for one welcome our new sleepy overlord, reign well Lord Biden for as long as ye may.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2020 04:40 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

He's not so bad really, doesn't go on twitter rants, doesn't deliberately insult and taunt the entire world, seems to like people to a certain extent and sex, so there's that to look forward to, which is nice.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2020 04:42 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Let's all as a united nation say in unison a quote by the venerable owner of WWE Vince McMahon and tell Trump...."You're fired!"

Old Post Nov 5th, 2020 04:43 AM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did Riv finally leave?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2020 03:29 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Doesn't have to be a fight, just walk away Don, you did way more than anyone ever thought you could, you didn't even want it at the beginning, take a powder and relax let the grown-ups do some governing now.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2020 01:03 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I'm not a Trump voter but I still feel like I'm being attacked by all the mocking his supporters are getting because I have some conservative values.

But I also have some liberal social values so it's not that bad, but I still feel for everyone in this country, that it's gotten to this point where Group 1 is always at odds with Group 2 to the point of potential Civil War.

What the actual fvck, man.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2020 07:03 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

So when we eventually lose the war with China at least there will be more rice on the menu and I haven't had much of that so I'm game.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2020 12:05 AM