KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Battlezone Challenge: Thanos vs. Superman

Battlezone Challenge: Thanos vs. Superman
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
You flip all the time. Snyder JL isn’t even out. You just dont want JL included.

I already let you wait a year for Endgame. Let it slide that you didnt show up on KMC for many months after (probably hoping id forgotten).

But Im not waiting another year for Snyders Non-Canon JL.
It no longer counts so that is the only reason just as my views on Snoke changed after the retcon. No, I take many vacations from kmc only you would think it has to do with you.

Ok so in July we begin with allcanon appearances for both. Shazam still counts but JL is out the day they announced the Snyder cut would supercede it.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 04:37 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

No one said JL isnt canon. Quit using that as an excuse to run away from Supes speed. This was always DCEU Superman, not Snyderverse Superman.

I have no interest in arguing a non speedster Superman. I only ever claimed Superman wins post JL.

You agreed to ALL ON SCREEN FEATS for Cavill Superman.

You dont get to pick and choose which feats you do and dont like.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 04:44 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

No one said JL isnt canon. Quit using that as an excuse to run away from Supes speed. This was always DCEU Superman, not Snyderverse Superman.

I have no interest in arguing a non speedster Superman. I only ever claimed Superman wins post JL.

You agreed to ALL ON SCREEN FEATS for Cavill Superman.

You dont get to pick and choose which feats you do and dont like.
Warner Bros. funding an alternative JL film is the proof. It is not a directors cut but an entirely different rendition of the film.

So you openly admit Superman loses in your mind without his noncanon feats. I will take it. Warner decided the earlier film no longer counts. Entire film is out and considering the dceu was snyders vision what whedon did makes no sense. Snyder will complete his vision and since you once again bow out right before you start after admitting Thanos wins against dceu Superman I take your pride and the concession.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 04:48 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

https://www.nme.com/news/film/justi...der-cut-2683832

Warner Bros. have reportedly budgeted around $20-$30 million to complete Snyder’s version, with the movie due on HBO Max in 2021.

“It will be an entirely new thing, and, especially talking to those who have seen the released movie, a new experience apart from that movie,” Snyder said.

“You probably saw one-fourth of what I did,” he added.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 05:08 PM
Darth Thor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Warner Bros. funding an alternative JL film is the proof.

No its not.

This isnt being released theatrically. Its not getting even a third of the budget.

And ITS NOT EVEN OUT UNTIL NEXT YEAR.

Youve been trying to quit this for years. Ive called you out every time you tried to quit. Will continue to call out your retreat.

I win by default if you quit this. Stips were already set. Current news is irrelevant. This isnt the versus board. Its a preset BZ. We make the stips. Which we already did.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 05:14 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

No its not.

This isnt being released theatrically. Its not getting even a third of the budget.

And ITS NOT EVEN OUT UNTIL NEXT YEAR.

Youve been trying to quit this for years. Ive called you out every time you tried to quit. Will continue to call out your retreat.

I win by default if you quit this. Stips were already set. Current news is irrelevant. This isnt the versus board. Its a preset BZ. We make the stips. Which we already did.

Snyder is in the process of reassembling his postproduction crew to score, edit and provide visual effects to existing footage he shot. The director reportedly wanted to bring back many of the actors to shoot additional footage, but did not get the greenlight. Greenblatt described the process as “a radical rethinking of that movie” and “complicated and wildly expensive. Which is, of course, a number I won’t quote…I’ll just say I wish it was $30 million and stop there.”

Actors have already shot it years ago so this will be effects. It will look better than Steppenwolf I will bet you on it. Sorry, kid but facts matter. This is a huge deal and online streaming is the way of the future. Snydercut matters and is an hbo max exclusive. If this bodes well Snyder will not be done here.

Retcon took place as with Snoke. Despite my hatred of it I embraced it you try to ignore it. It no longer matters. Pretend all you want but only Snydercut matters. Well done, AT&T.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 05:22 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You already admitted Thanos wins in canon without a single post. I am good at what I do.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 05:23 PM
Darth Thor

You already admitted Thanos wins in canon without a single post. I am good at what I do.

Nah youve chickened our from facing JL Superman. You always knew he wins. You were just trolling for years.

I win the BZ by default.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 05:26 PM
Darth Thor

Look simple way to settle this. We get a mod to decide if JL is canon and useable or not for the movie versus forum.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 05:28 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Nah youve chickened our from facing JL Superman. You always knew he wins. You were just trolling for years.

I win the BZ by default.
It no longer counts. I just put a post from the head of warner media. Radical rethinking of the film. He answers to no one. Previous film no longer matters. Regime change and a retcon. Just accept it. You conceded the in character debate as well as showed cowardice in backing down like last time.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 05:28 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Snyder is in the process of reassembling his postproduction crew to score, edit and provide visual effects to existing footage he shot. The director reportedly wanted to bring back many of the actors to shoot additional footage, but did not get the greenlight. Greenblatt described the process as “a radical rethinking of that movie” and “complicated and wildly expensive. Which is, of course, a number I won’t quote…I’ll just say I wish it was $30 million and stop there.”

DescriptionRobert Greenblatt is an American television executive, former Chairman of NBC Entertainment and current Chairman of WarnerMedia Entertainment.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 05:30 PM
Darth Thor

Youre spewing unrelated drivel like your President.

The Movie forum Mods will decide if JL is legit to use or not.

You decide if youre chickening out or not.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 05:31 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Youre spewing unrelated drivel like your President.

The Movie forum Mods will decide if JL is legit to use or not.

You decide if youre chickening out or not.
I posted a quote from the chairman of warner media who is in charge of warner media. I deal in facts not your pretend fantasies of whedons abysmal film that will be ignored going forward.

DescriptionRobert Greenblatt is an American television executive, former Chairman of NBC Entertainment and current Chairman of WarnerMedia Entertainment.

https://observer.com/2020/05/snyder...justice-league/

You can pretend a mod carries any weight as to what is recognized by their company or by the stips you responded to in my challenge thread. In character is only what counts as canon so since the head of warner media made it official you are done here.

You really are gutless. You always wuss out.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 05:35 PM
Darth Thor

Youve posted drivel.

Youve been attempting to chicken out from day 1. This is exactly why I wanted it he judge to have final say on the stips to stop you weasling out last minute.

Regardless we already agreed the stips.

So we going ahead on our agreed stips, or do you concede Cavill Superman > Thanos?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 05:42 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Youve posted drivel.

Youve been attempting to chicken out from day 1. This is exactly why I wanted it he judge to have final say on the stips to stop you weasling out last minute.

Regardless we already agreed the stips.

So we going ahead on our agreed stips, or do you concede Cavill Superman > Thanos?
I cited a source quoting the head of warner media. Radical rethinking of the film. What he says matters not you. In. Character. This never happened due to radical rethinking according to chairman of warner media.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 05:50 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Thanos> Superman In character which you agreed to a few posts back. All I care about is in character. Just as Thanos only cared about his goal my will has been imposed.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 05:53 PM
Darth Thor

Take it up with the mods.

Now You accept our previously agreed stips or do you concede to me? Your clear superior in every way.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 05:54 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Take it up with the mods.

Now You accept our previously agreed stips or do you concede to me? Your clear superior in every way.
I already told you my stips. In character which you reject. I cited the chairman to back my claim as always I am right whereas you are cowardly and just feelings Based aka trump city.

Thanos wins and you forfeit.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 11:16 PM
Darth Thor

I already told you my stips.

Its not your stips. Its OUR stips which were already agreed.

You dont get to change them just because you shat your pants. I Knew you would shit your pants and try to troll your way out, high is why I was demanding the judge gets final say on the stips. Of course you refused because that would mean you would have to go ahead and lose.

Im still willing on our original agreed stips.

Otherwise ill accept your concession. Cavill Superman > Thanos.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2020 12:51 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Its not your stips. Its OUR stips which were already agreed.

You dont get to change them just because you shat your pants. I Knew you would shit your pants and try to troll your way out, high is why I was demanding the judge gets final say on the stips. Of course you refused because that would mean you would have to go ahead and lose.

Im still willing on our original agreed stips.

Otherwise ill accept your concession. Cavill Superman > Thanos.
In character which means canon events but since the chairman changed it all that version no longer counts. You refusing to acknowledge reality and scurrying away is par for your course.

In character clearly matters. You have the choice to accept in July with the two canon films if you do not I accept your submission to Thanos.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2020 04:34 PM