KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Battlezone Challenge: Thanos vs. Superman

Battlezone Challenge: Thanos vs. Superman
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Ill do the BZ and represent Superman.

I dont want an forever lasting BZ and I work a lot.

How about 1 intro each,

1 rebuttle each and a conclusion.

You can start off first.

UHHH!!! INTERESTING! Seems you have your contestant Quan!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 02:35 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
UHHH!!! INTERESTING! Seems you have your contestant Quan!
He was not being serious you dolt.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 06:24 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Because you shit yourself at the idea of someone neutral agreeing the stips. The stips were your last troll card.

Now quit obsessing over me and get in with your internet trolling. You have nothing better to do.
Nowhere has anyone ever conceded the stips. A judge is there to decide who wins based on the arguments according to the stipulations.

You are so incredibly cowardly to ever outright state you will not compromise on your own. This is why you will never be respected or even remembered.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 06:26 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Fiege himself has said Scarlet Witch could’ve beaten Thanos one on one

https://www.cbr.com/kevin-feige-sca...hanos-avengers/

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 06:36 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by quanchi112
Nowhere has anyone ever conceded the stips. A judge is there to decide who wins based on the arguments according to the stipulations.

You are so incredibly cowardly to ever outright state you will not compromise on your own. This is why you will never be respected or even remembered.

Nah the coward is the one who chickened out. Ergo you.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 06:39 PM
Darth Thor is online now! Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by steverules_2

laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 06:41 PM
Darth Thor is online now! Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

That is his opinion and he is welcome to it but she did not defeat him. Coulda, woulda, shoulda. It matters what happens on game day just as Thor should have gone for the head. Thanos is way too much for the heroes hence all the help.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 06:41 PM
quanchi112
Disney

laughing out loud
She did not. You can pretend she won but she did not. Facts>opinions.

The movie alluded to who was the only chance they had provided all the breaks to prevail out of 14 million plus scenarios with all the aid. Tony Stark. Quit deluding yourself.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Jul 29th, 2019 at 06:48 PM

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 06:43 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Nah the coward is the one who chickened out. Ergo you.
There is no debate if there can be no compromise. You are too emotional for debating tbh.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 06:43 PM
Darth Thor

She did not. You can pretend she won but she did not. Facts>opinions.

The movie alluded to who was the only chance they had provided all the breaks to prevail out of 14 million plus scenarios with all the aid. Tony Stark. Quit deluding yourself.

Feige just outright confirmed it you muppet.

Do not disrespect Feige. I will not tolerate such blasphemy.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 06:51 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Feige just outright confirmed it you muppet.

Do not disrespect Feige. I will not tolerate such blasphemy.
He gave his opinion on a possibility. It is only his opinion. I respect his opinion but factually she lost. So no conjecture needed. Love Feige but I always go by the facts. Thanos prevailed on game day. We have what did occur but I do not debate on possibilities. You are free to speculate until your heart stops.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 06:56 PM
quanchi112
Disney

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 06:56 PM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Ill do the BZ and represent Superman.

I dont want an forever lasting BZ and I work a lot.

How about 1 intro each,

1 rebuttle each and a conclusion.

You can start off first.

/\ Seems pretty serious to me Quannie.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 07:36 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

thumb up

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 07:37 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
/\ Seems pretty serious to me Quannie.
I speak to him outside the forum you moron. You claimed I was him you moron.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 08:17 PM
Darth Thor

He gave his opinion on a possibility. It is only his opinion. I respect his opinion but factually she lost. So no conjecture needed. Love Feige but I always go by the facts. Thanos prevailed on game day. We have what did occur but I do not debate on possibilities. You are free to speculate until your heart stops.

Disrespecting Feiges opinion as if hes some KMC member. Disgraceful.

Of course Feige was just confirming what was blatant for everyone to see. Only a fanboy/troll would still be in denial. Oh wait...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 08:23 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

But she didn't lose, it was Thanos who got dusted in the end. Lmao

Don't worry friend, I can lend you a link if you're interested in watching the movie.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 08:25 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Oh and btw he said he Contends. That suggests a pretty strong belief which he is willing to fight trolls like you for.

Im with Feige in his fight against marvel trolls.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 08:26 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Disrespecting Feiges opinion as if hes some KMC member. Disgraceful.

Of course Feige was just confirming what was blatant for everyone to see. Only a fanboy/troll would still be in denial. Oh wait...
Disagreeing is not disrespecting. If you want to blindly agree with everything someone says then by all means go for it. I always go by logic and the facts. I go by what did happen not what could have happened. You do this all the time because you are a fanboy. Thanos was never beaten one on by one by anyone. Yell at the clouds and argue hypotheticals with someone else. I am an evidence based debater my emotionally raped friend.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 08:28 PM
Darth Thor

Disagreeing is not disrespecting. If you want to blindly agree with everything someone says then by all means go for it. I always go by logic and the facts. I go by what did happen not what could have happened. You do this all the time because you are a fanboy. Thanos was never beaten one on by one by anyone. Yell at the clouds and argue hypotheticals with someone else. I am an evidence based debater my emotionally raped friend.

Disagreeing with the author of MCU Canon because he says your favourite character was gonna lose, and then calling me a fanboy in response is frankly retarded.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2019 08:32 PM