KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » House Republicans rage-quitting in droves

House Republicans rage-quitting in droves
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snowdragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Seems like it's 6 Dems, but four are leaving and two are seeking 'other office'.

A couple of those Reps are also seeking 'other office'.

I just thought it was an interesting website that made it easy for everyone to see the changes today, yesterday etc.

Our politics have turned into a shit show and our legislative and executive branches have turned into a nightmare live-action soap opera with our emergance of social media. It's like we are asking less of them in the sense of leadership and just more drama, our politics are a clown show fed by our media sources.

This is exactly what Russia, China, Iran etc wanted to weaken us internally. Our capitalism is actually ripping us apart and the media is thriving while they do it without accountability because $$.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 04:06 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

For sure, I've used it before. I like that it's just raw data, no real politics involved.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 04:01 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes. just the Normal Lies and Hypocrisies.

Go to Hell Robbie.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 07:29 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

quote: (post)
Originally posted by snowdragon
I just thought it was an interesting website that made it easy for everyone to see the changes today, yesterday etc.

Our politics have turned into a shit show and our legislative and executive branches have turned into a nightmare live-action soap opera with our emergance of social media. It's like we are asking less of them in the sense of leadership and just more drama, our politics are a clown show fed by our media sources.

This is exactly what Russia, China, Iran etc wanted to weaken us internally. Our capitalism is actually ripping us apart and the media is thriving while they do it without accountability because $$.

Sounds like a chicken/egg scenario. There has to be a clown show for the media to report what a clown show there is.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 08:38 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Well, seems we're now up to 22 Republicans rage-quitting the House and not seeking reelection. Compared to 6 Democrats.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 18th, 2020 07:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

They need to do whats best for the country and have assistance to the working class who are going to be ****ed over by the economic repercussions of the pandemic.

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Mar 18th, 2020 08:50 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote