KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » Battlezone Request

Battlezone Request
Started by: EmperorThanos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EmperorThanos

Battlezone Request

Hi, me and buddy of mine are looking to do a battlezone against another duo or even 1 person. We are both new the site so this would be our first battlzone. I'm looking to use a DBZ character or if you prefer Martian Manhunter while my friend will be using Hank Henshaw.

We have no preference on who we debate against or who the judges will be.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2019 09:27 PM
EmperorThanos is currently offline Click here to Send EmperorThanos a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorThanos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DoctorHazmat

I'd like to include both Green Lantern Ring feats and Qwardian Power Ring feats for Henshaw as well. As well as Power Battery stored inside his chest.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2019 09:29 PM
DoctorHazmat is currently offline Click here to Send DoctorHazmat a Private Message Find more posts by DoctorHazmat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Nice to have some new blood for BZs here. There's a tourney here
that you guys may be interested in. You guys could help move it along, Hal Jordan & Cyborg Superman would be welcome additions. Not sure about the rings with Cyborg but that can be worked out. Here is the thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t662354.html

Old Post Aug 7th, 2019 11:10 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorThanos

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Supermutant
Nice to have some new blood for BZs here. There's a tourney here
that you guys may be interested in. You guys could help move it along, Hal Jordan & Cyborg Superman would be welcome additions. Not sure about the rings with Cyborg but that can be worked out. Here is the thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t662354.html

Alright will join.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2019 11:43 PM
EmperorThanos is currently offline Click here to Send EmperorThanos a Private Message Find more posts by EmperorThanos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EmperorThanos

Well I'll bump this anyone want to do a BZ against a character called Jin Mo Ri? He is MFTL and Star Level

Old Post Oct 5th, 2019 06:36 PM