KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » New girl on the block

New girl on the block
Started by: Dara ra ra

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think you know how stalking works. thumb down

If I said something to Putinbot, and you said something to me, and keep replying to (b]everything[/b] I say in here, off topic, Vs off topic, then the creepy no life stalker is you.

You can stop any time, creep.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 01:49 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

You creep cuck stalker, you followed me in the thread to troll me then say I stalked you.

You said something to Putin with a slight against me, you really are stupid or not good at trolling

Are you bastard and need attention from men because your dad never gave you any?

Last edited by BrolyBlack on Aug 14th, 2019 at 02:16 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 02:09 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

And you just have to respond to every perceived slight, don't you. No one messes with Vic Mignogna.

Lets just pretend you weren't a total "cuck" to the newcomers, and I was only responding to your rude welcoming.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 02:49 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

So all you can do is lie now. Do you enjoy being a liar? Post a link to a single time you posted in this forum in the last month besides to make attacks on me. “Perceived slight” you realize all your doing is lying now. You know exactly what you are doing

Now answer my question, are you a bastard and wasn’t given enough attention by his father?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 02:53 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by samhain
Welcome. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Funny how you didn’t think this was rude or unwelcoming but you thought me saying what I do was rude, just another example of you lying and telling through the facts.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 02:58 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
BEWARE BEWARE!!!!!!!!

Or this

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 02:58 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Probably a sock

Or this

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 02:59 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah. Def a Sock. No Woman would ever post on a Comic Book/Movie Message Board.

Never happen.

Or this..

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 02:59 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you admit you were rude.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 03:07 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is that all you got cuck?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 03:11 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pointing out you're rude isn't enough?

Exactly what slimeball behavior did I miss?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 03:31 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everyone who posted before me, cuck ^

All I said is they wouldn’t post more than once. Keep trolling bastard.

Answer me about your father, are you a bastard as I assume?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 03:33 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

So we agree you're a slimeball, and I only called out your slimeballness.

Concession accepted.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 03:35 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who’s we and what did I say that was slime ball to the OP, Mr. Cuck?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 03:36 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dara ra ra
Dara from Oslo Norway checking in.

Originally posted by samhain
Welcome. Be afraid, be very afraid.

BEWARE BEWARE!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Probably a sock

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I guarantee she won’t post more than this post.

Clearly what I said was the least slime ball thing said and the most accurate of anything posted.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 03:38 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Concession accepted

Old Post Aug 14th, 2019 04:05 PM
Stringer

At this point socks are excepted here. What’s the issue?

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Aug 15th, 2019 12:11 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

None actually, CTDM thinks he has the high ground over people like you and me because we have been banned before and come back.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2019 12:13 AM
Stringer

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
None actually, CTDM thinks he has the high ground over people like you and me because we have been banned before and come back.

He’s a ****ing idiot with no clue

"Ushgarak has never had a Tiny bit of sex, have you?"

Old Post Aug 15th, 2019 12:16 AM
Stringer is currently offline Click here to Send Stringer a Private Message Find more posts by Stringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stringer
At this point socks are excepted here. What’s the issue?

Except they are not, and never were.

Also, Time's a known troll and village idiot.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2019 12:58 AM