KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Rank the fictional universes in terms of overall power

Rank the fictional universes in terms of overall power
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
Just Movie or tv included as well?
Movies only. Movie forum. This is not a tv forum. I know you would think you would know that but you must be a slow learner.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 02:14 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 02:15 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by steverules_2
It’s obvious this thread is for Quan to say we’re all wrong and MCU is the highest ranked universe in power cause of Thanos
?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 02:15 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Originally posted by quanchi112
Movies only. Movie forum. This is not a tv forum. I know you would think you would know that but you must be a slow learner.

Well people have been using TV characters in debates here for a long time. Its ok though you don't have enough faith. Just go ahead and start with the MCU is number 1 because of Thanos. Thats why you created this thread to get into a long drawn out predictable debate that you regurgitate in every thread.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 02:45 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Monsterverse
My Little Ponyverse
Snorks
Carebears
MCU

Everything else

I had to google search what the hell a Snork was.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 02:50 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Well I never!

Im shocked He would make troll threads like that. Shocked I say, Shocked!

Well I’m glad I could keep you informed Mr. Thor

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 03:12 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Arrowverse
Star Trek
Men In Black
Bruce Almighty
DC Streaming

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 03:25 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Bruce Almighty
Star Trek
Men in Black
MCU
DCEU

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 04:05 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by playa1258
Arrowverse
Star Trek
Men In Black
Bruce Almighty
DC Streaming

Wow, I also thought of MIB.

The mega alien basically holding entire universes as toys is OP as ****.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 04:06 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

Im gettin old. And I thought of MIB first.

Last edited by ShadowFyre on Aug 17th, 2019 at 04:34 PM

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 04:24 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Disney's sky high
Fox X-Men
Star trek
Dceu
Mcu

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 04:30 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller

Basically, they're underwater smurfs smokin'

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 04:32 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Bruce Almighty
Star Trek
Men in Black
MCU
DCEU

If we are even considering Bruce Almighty a verse then I guess that would be the top

but the rest of your list is wrong

It would go

Bruce Almighty
Star Treck because of Q
Watchman vs bc of Dr. Manhattan
MCU
DCEU

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 04:32 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
If we are even considering Bruce Almighty a verse then I guess that would be the top

but the rest of your list is wrong

It would go

Bruce Almighty
Star Treck because of Q
Watchman vs bc of Dr. Manhattan
MCU
DCEU

I have Star Trek in second place.

I feel like giving MIB 3rd place because of the mega alien we got at the end of MIB.

The guy was casually using universes as toys. That's some insane level of power. Don't see why D.Manhattan should be doing better.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 04:38 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

Originally posted by Silent Master

The name actually makes a lot of sense now. Snorkel Smurfs.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 04:58 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I have Star Trek in second place.

I feel like giving MIB 3rd place because of the mega alien we got at the end of MIB.

The guy was casually using universes as toys. That's some insane level of power. Don't see why D.Manhattan should be doing better.

DM poweset has never changed, at the end of Watchmen he leaves earth to go create life elsewhere. He's god tier, not many people can create life.

I would put Q above him because of of on screen feats, Q have some big feats, I think Manhattan based off his latest showings dwarf those, but his powerset is the same in the film or comic.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 05:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master

Yeah I remember watching Snorks when I was little.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 05:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

The thing with Q is that his whole race has the same power set.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 05:16 PM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

OP said only movies can be used so I'm not sure Star Trek would be on any lists anymore.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 05:19 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by playa1258
The thing with Q is that his whole race has the same power set.

True, though the Q are also able to remove the powers of other Q without the one getting their powers taken being able to do anything about it.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2019 05:21 PM