KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Rank the fictional universes in terms of overall power

Rank the fictional universes in terms of overall power
Started by: quanchi112

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Prove to me that the Gauntlet can kill God or STFU, you amateur.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 11:45 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
Prove to me that the Gauntlet can kill God or STFU, you amateur.
So you still cannot post any evidence but instead back a no limits fallacy which is one of your own rules backed by your own bias. As I said post a greater feat not your opinion of who wins.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 11:46 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I asked you first, you troll.

Prove to me that the IG can kill the omnipotent creator of Existence or GTFO out of the MVF and settle into the GDF with the rest of the rabble.

Prove it or STFU.

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 11:48 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I asked you first, you troll.

Prove to me that the IG can kill the omnipotent creator of Existence or GTFO out of the MVF and settle into the GDF with the rest of the rabble.

Prove it or STFU.

laughing out loud
So now the guy who posts evidence while you cannot call me a troll. Oh the irony. I get it you think a certain way based off your own mind not feats. Leave your own bias out of this. I posted my feat now do the same or bend the knee.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 11:49 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

You've posted nothing but a screen feat that Thanos killed half of mortal existence.

My turn, kitten.

Prove to me Thanos can use the IG to kill GOD, the omnipotent creator.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 11:50 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You've posted nothing but a screen feat that Thanos killed half of mortal existence.

My turn, kitten.

Prove to me Thanos can use the IG to kill GOD, the omnipotent creator.
You ask me to disprove your claim.

Demanding that one proves the non-existence of something in place for providing adequate evidence for the ... test that proves the existence and presence of a ghost, so no way to prove the negative or the non-existence.

If we debated like you it would be a free for all based on no feats just beliefs.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2020 11:53 PM
ShadowFyre

Morgan warped reality on a whim on multiple occassion, lassoing the moon? C'mon, anything Thanos can do with great effort or movement Bruce can do nonchalantly and instantaneously.

The IG is powerful but the user did throw a moon at a bunch of streets and fail to injure a single one. That's.....terrible.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 02:38 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Killing half the universe is greater than any feat you can name. Thanos broke up the moon which kod Iron Man. He did not use all the stones to even hurl the moon and its capabilities when used in totality is universal in scale. Thanos wins just as did he with a snap. Better feats, better combat reflexes, tougher opposition in his universe all which makes this a landslide in the MCUs favor.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2020 04:02 PM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

DCEU now that it is a part of the Arrowverse along with all the other DC movies/tv shows.

Easy victory

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 03:49 AM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
DCEU now that it is a part of the Arrowverse along with all the other DC movies/tv shows.

Easy victory
Thanos could solo the multiverse of the dceu with a snap. I watched the coie and man was it pathetically weak. MCU stomps, hard.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 05:08 PM
WolvesofBabylon
Welcome to the machine

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos could solo the multiverse of the dceu with a snap. I watched the coie and man was it pathetically weak. MCU stomps, hard.

What proof do you have the IG works on a Multiversal level scale?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 07:57 PM
WolvesofBabylon is currently offline Click here to Send WolvesofBabylon a Private Message Find more posts by WolvesofBabylon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by WolvesofBabylon
What proof do you have the IG works on a Multiversal level scale?
In a versus thread abilities work as they normally do. Coie was pretty pitiful tbh.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2020 10:16 PM
h1a8

Quan the snap would only work on beings in the MCU.
You have to prove whether it would work on higher level beings.
Remember the power level is determined from the feat, not from speculation.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 01:20 AM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Killing half the universe is greater than any feat you can name. Thanos broke up the moon which kod Iron Man. He did not use all the stones to even hurl the moon and its capabilities when used in totality is universal in scale. Thanos wins just as did he with a snap. Better feats, better combat reflexes, tougher opposition in his universe all which makes this a landslide in the MCUs favor.

How can one person be this dense?!

Morgan Freeman in that movie is God. He created everything in Heaven and Earth.

Bruce without much usage, casually lasso the Moon and brought it close to the Earth.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2020 02:16 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SHM

Mr.Nobody laughs at anything Thanos can do.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2020 04:15 PM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote