KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » When will Trump and Trumpers admit we have a White Nationalist/Supremaict problem?

When will Trump and Trumpers admit we have a White Nationalist/Supremaict problem?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
They will never really admit it 20 46.51%
They will be forced to admit it in the next 10 or less attacks 2 4.65%
They will be forced to admit it in the next 11 or more attacks 0 0%
F**k you, Robtard! 21 48.84%
Total: 43 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

When will Trump and Trumpers admit we have a White Nationalist/Supremaict problem?
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (60): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
^ This is a red herring.

Nah, it's not a red herring at all because white supremacy is not some huge, major problem in America. Sorry, but everyone who votes for Trump is not a white supremacists as you've been led to believe. Nor is Trump a white supremacist, himself.

Fun fact: more blacks are killed by other blacks than are killled by whites.

Another fun fact: the most dangerous place for a black child is in his or her mother's womb.

Yet another fun fact: all of the white supremacist in this country combined probably couldn't even fill a high school football stadium.

How's that for "fun facts"?

Edit: another fun fact: democrats in Congress can't even bring themselves to condemn the anti-semitic comments from "the squad."

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Last edited by eThneoLgrRnae on Aug 20th, 2019 at 07:50 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 07:40 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

RE:
^ This is a red herring.

FunFact: Gang violence being a problem has been an accepted fact for decades. It's not uncommon for major cities with gang problems to have police resources set specifically to combat gangs and gang violence. eg Community Law Enforcement Area Recovery (C.L.E.A.R.)

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 07:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Nah, it's not a red herring at all because white supremacy is not some huge, major problem in America. Sorry, but everyone who votes for Trump is not a white supremacists as you've been led to believe. Nor is Trump a white supremacist, himself.

Fun fact: more blacks are killed by other blacks than are killled by whites.

Another fun fact: the most dangerous place for a black child is in his or her mother's womb.

Yet another fun fact: all of the white supremacist in this country combined probably couldn't even fill a high school football stadium.

How's that for "fun facts"?

Edit: another fun fact: democrats in Congress can't even bring themselves to condemn the anti-semitic comments from "the squad."

See, I can repost my posts as well. smile

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 07:52 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I voted for option 1: never will admit it is a problem.

But the actual problem is that the Nazis/White Supremacists are not taking enough lives or doing enough damage for their cause. They need to stack those bodies sky high if they wish for their specific type of terrorism to work.

In other words, it's a stupid position to take to begin with. They can't ever be effective in what they specifically want to do. I don't understand how they can show up to their secret meetings and be like, "Bubba, we gotta kill us some Mexicans. Get them damn browns outta here. And kill some jews, too. *patooey* (spitting into their cup because they are chewin' tobacky). Is Billy arming up for his Mexican Mall shootin'? He ain't? Dayum, thought he had guts."

So because they are so ineffective at accomplishing their goals, they are not a genuine threat. You're more likely to be struck by lightning. Or be shot as a bystander to a gang war. So option 1. When will Trump and Trumpers admit we have a White Nationalist/Supremacist problem? They will never really admit it. We need to have a serious problem before Trumpers need to admit it.

We have an incel problem, however.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 08:57 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Which is odd, as they claim to at least not be anti-Semitic and here we had at least three planned attacks on Jews.

Nobody here defended the attack on Jews.

That's a different question**. First [some] people have to acknowledge there's a problem to begin with, then that comes next.

**But considering these attacks (or plans there of) are only increasing, it might be a good idea.

I agreed with SM when he called it a "small problem".

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 09:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

@ddm While I agree that Trump and Trumpers will likely never admit it, I disagree with the notion that we don't have a serious problem and it's growing.

We had four arrest that stopped four planned attacks just this month, three were definitely White Supremacist based, the fourth likely was too.

FBI's Wray says most domestic terrorism arrests this year involve white supremacy

FBI Director Christopher Wray said Tuesday that the agency has made about 100 domestic terrorism-related arrests since October, and the majority were tied to white supremacy.

”I will say that a majority of the domestic terrorism cases that we’ve investigated are motivated by some version of what you might call white supremacist violence, but it does include other things as well,” Wray said at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, referring to cases in fiscal 2019, which began Oct. 1.
-snip

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 20th, 2019 at 09:16 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 09:09 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

But the actual problem is that the Nazis/White Supremacists are not taking enough lives or doing enough damage for their cause. They need to stack those bodies sky high if they wish for their specific type of terrorism to work.

In other words, it's a stupid position to take to begin with. They can't ever be effective in what they specifically want to do. I don't understand how they can show up to their secret meetings and be like, "Bubba, we gotta kill us some Mexicans. Get them damn browns outta here. And kill some jews, too. *patooey* (spitting into their cup because they are chewin' tobacky). Is Billy arming up for his Mexican Mall shootin'? He ain't? Dayum, thought he had guts."

So because they are so ineffective at accomplishing their goals, they are not a genuine threat. You're more likely to be struck by lightning. Or be shot as a bystander to a gang war. So option 1. When will Trump and Trumpers admit we have a White Nationalist/Supremacist problem? They will never really admit it. We need to have a serious problem before Trumpers need to admit it.

This is more or less correct. It's a problem whenever anyone is murdered over an ideology. You could accurately describe this as a small problem, but I'm pretty sure that won't be enough for some.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 09:11 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by dadudemon

What did bash do this time?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 09:12 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Silent Master
What did bash do this time?

Streak through Times Square with an Iron Man Helmet on his head, drunkely slurring "I'm Tony Stark, UP UP AND AWAAAY!"

Or that may have been me, I forget.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 09:14 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

@ddm While I agree that Trump and Trumpers will likely never admit it, I disagree with the notion that we don't have a problem and it's growing. It's dangerous to hand-wave these people away.

We had four arrest that stopped four planned attacks just this month, three were definitely White Supremacist based, the fourth likely was too. The El Paso murders also happened this month.

FBI's Wray says most domestic terrorism arrests this year involve white supremacy

FBI Director Christopher Wray said Tuesday that the agency has made about 100 domestic terrorism-related arrests since October, and the majority were tied to white supremacy.

”I will say that a majority of the domestic terrorism cases that we’ve investigated are motivated by some version of what you might call white supremacist violence, but it does include other things as well,” Wray said at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, referring to cases in fiscal 2019, which began Oct. 1.
-snip

DDM did not say it wasn't a problem he said it wasn't a serious problem. If you disagree then you're not going by facts, but emotions.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 09:14 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
DDM did not say it wasn't a problem he said it wasn't a serious problem. If you disagree then you're not going by facts, but emotions.

Typo, obviously meant "serious problem" as I was going off his words. Calm down, sport. Always trying to pick a fight.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 09:15 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Typo, obviously meant "serious problem" as I was going off his words. Calm down, sport. Always trying to pick a fight.

I'm not sure how pointing out you were wrong is trying to pick a fight. I'm not sure why it set you off.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 09:17 PM
Silent Master

Is that why you talk about it so much, you think it's a "serious problem"?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 09:18 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Silent Master

The FBI's stats show us it's a serious problem: "FBI Director Christopher Wray said Tuesday that the agency has made about 100 domestic terrorism-related arrests since October, and the majority were tied to white supremacy." -snip

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 09:25 PM
Silent Master

OK, but is that why you talk about it so much, you think it's a "serious problem"?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 09:28 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Stop dancing and get to your shit-point already, SM. This time-waster-troll routine of yours is old and stale.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 09:33 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The FBI's stats show us it's a serious problem: "FBI Director Christopher Wray said Tuesday that the agency has made about 100 domestic terrorism-related arrests since October, and the majority were tied to white supremacy." -snip

Incorrect, the stats show that when it comes to domestic terrorism it is most likely to be tied to white supremacy.

It does not mean overall white supremacy is a serious problem in this country.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 09:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
Incorrect, the stats show that when it comes to domestic terrorism it is most likely to be tied to white supremacy.

It does not mean overall white supremacy is a serious problem in this country.

^ About 100 domestic terrorism arrest and the majority (the real word's meaning, not Trumpers') where linked to White Supremacy is not a "serious problem". laughing out loud

Also of note: Wray has previously said that white supremacy poses a significant and “pervasive” threat to the United States. -snip

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 20th, 2019 at 09:41 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 09:38 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ About 100 domestic terrorism arrest and the majority (the real word's meaning, not Trumpers') where linked to White Supremacy is not a "serious problem". laughing out loud

Less than 60 deaths in a year in a country with over 330 million people is not a serious problem, correct.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 09:40 PM
Silent Master

Stop dancing and get to your shit-point already, SM. This time-waster-troll routine of yours is old and stale.

It's a simple yes or no question.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 09:41 PM