KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » When will Trump and Trumpers admit we have a White Nationalist/Supremaict problem?

When will Trump and Trumpers admit we have a White Nationalist/Supremaict problem?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
They will never really admit it 20 46.51%
They will be forced to admit it in the next 10 or less attacks 2 4.65%
They will be forced to admit it in the next 11 or more attacks 0 0%
F**k you, Robtard! 21 48.84%
Total: 43 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

When will Trump and Trumpers admit we have a White Nationalist/Supremaict problem?
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (60): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Less than 60 deaths in a year in a country with over 330 million people is not a serious problem, correct.

FBI director Wary said White Supremacy is a 'significant and pervasive threat to the US'. But sure, you go with your feelings.

pervasive

: existing in or spreading through every part of something

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 09:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
FBI director Wary said White Supremacy is a 'significant and pervasive threat to the US'. But sure, you go with your feelings.

pervasive

I am using a stat, that is not a feeling. Whereas Wray saying something that kills less than 60 people a year is a pervasive threat *is* a feeling.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 09:46 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The FBI is also taking in the arrest which stopped planned attacks, which likely would have lead to deaths and the overall growing trend of White Supremacy based attacks.

El Paso which netted 22 murders, over that in injuries and these other four planned attacks that were luckily stopped this month and we're only in the 3rd week of the month.

But sure, your opinion is noted. /noted

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 09:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

We're just gonna have to agree to disagree. I just can't get behind the idea that a group killing less than 60 people a year in a country of over 330 million is a serious problem and a threat to this country.

I'm glad some recent white supremacist plans were stopped, I think these were inspired by El Paso and the El Paso guy, in part, took inspiration from Chirstchurch. All of this, IMO, lends credibility to the argument we shouldn't publish these manifestos.

I want to make it clear though: I do NOT think it should be illegal to do so. Just that people should choose not to do so.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 09:58 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

If 60 deaths = serious problem. what do over 500 deaths =?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:05 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

A serious problem as well...

More than one issue can be a serious problem at the same time. Why is this hard for you people.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:06 PM
Silent Master

Only a serious problem?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:14 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You people seem to have this weird mentally that is something worse has happened, something else can't really be a problem.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:16 PM
Silent Master

You people seem to have this weird mentally that is something worse has happened, something else can't really be a problem.

You mean like giving Antifa violence a pass because they haven't killed anyone yet?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:18 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can translate for Rob: you people have this pesky habit of putting the stats I provide into context and I won't stand for it.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:20 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Silent Master
You mean like giving Antifa violence a pass because they haven't killed anyone yet?

^This is another red herring, you people love these.

Fact: No one here has given Antifa a pass. People condemn the fighting and such.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:21 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I can translate for Rob: you people have this pesky habit of putting the stats I provide into context and I won't stand for it.

^ Pretend winning again

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:21 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:22 PM
Silent Master

Also, I never said 60 deaths wasn't a problem. I was just questioning why he put 60 deaths and over 500 deaths on the same level.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:22 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

"Bingo." thumb up

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:26 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Also, I never said 60 deaths wasn't a problem. I was just questioning why he put 60 deaths and over 500 deaths on the same level.

I know, you've acknowledged there is a small problem with white supremacy and I'd say even 1 death is a problem, the question becomes how big of a problem the number of deaths is when you step back and look at the whole country.

Rob does not want to do this. He wants to push the idea there is a serious threat to the country from these people.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:27 PM
quanchi112
Disney

^ Pretend winning again
thumb up

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:30 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Rob does not want to do this. He wants to push the idea there is a serious threat to the country from these people.

RE:

(The FBI thinks this as well)

pervasive

Doctor: 'Your cancer is pervasive and is a significant threat to your well being.'
Surt: 'Oh, so you're saying it's a small problem, gotcha!'

Last edited by Robtard on Aug 20th, 2019 at 10:34 PM

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:30 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you feel a group that kills less than 60 people a year in a country of over 330 million people is a serious threat to that country...okie dokie, opinion noted smile

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:32 PM
quanchi112
Disney

RE:

(The FBI thinks this as well)

Doctor: Your cancer is pervasive and is a significant threat to your well being.
Surt: Oh, so you're saying it's a small problem, gotcha!
thumb up

Surtur and the kmc local mouth breathers such as Josh, etc. do not grasp or can even follow along with the discussion.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2019 10:34 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote