KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » The Matrix: Resurrections

The Matrix: Resurrections
Started by: Patient_Leech

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 19 20 [21]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by HulkIsHulk
Just before Smith comes to save the team, The Analyst says:
Women used to be so easy to control

Then 2 lines during the clinax
If you hated the name so much, why did you heel like a good little ***** so long?

Can't you control her?

The Analyst is derogatory towards humans in general, so why wouldn't he use sexist language to piss her off and get under her skin? I don't really see that as an inconsistency or problem. It has more punch than some machine superiority slur like "copper top" or something. Much deeper roots in human history and psychology. He IS kind of posing as a psychoanalyst afterall.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2022 10:43 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Let's focus on the real star of Matrix 4:

(please log in to view the image)

Best. Quote. Ever.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2022 11:07 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Yeah, he pretty much stole the show. Best performance ever also. Lulz

Old Post Jan 21st, 2022 11:09 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

As someone who's been banned on fb about 489 times (give or take), I imagine I appreciated that line more than anyone here.

Oh, wait. There's Bran, who somehow managed to get a fb permaban laughing out loud Nevermind!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2022 11:51 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HulkIsHulk

Çoçk me climatey? Wtf was that anyway?

Thanks for the sig Scot-and for the help with my avatar
When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to reach out and bchslap them upside down on their head

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2022 05:49 PM
HulkIsHulk is currently offline Click here to Send HulkIsHulk a Private Message Find more posts by HulkIsHulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Climate change.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2022 06:13 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Cant wait for Matrix 5 where Neo and Trinity have a child called Jesus and he is also the One and they fight against Chris Rock who is the main baddie in the New Matrix called Urulogist.

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2022 06:46 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

laughing out loud

As of right now, we don't know if Matrix 5 will happen.

But I love your idea laughing I still remember my urologist using those cursed tweezers and removing my stitches, trauma for life.

"Will it hurt?"

"I DON'T KNOW."

(please log in to view the image)

Too much info, I know. Had to share anyway

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2022 12:51 PM
Estacado
Legendary

I bet he said.

Why, Mr. Stiltman? Why, why, why? Why do you do it? Why get up? Why keep fighting?

Bankai.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2022 02:19 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

But I love your idea laughing I still remember my urologist using those cursed tweezers and removing my stitches, trauma for life.

I've had a vasectomy. That was bad enough. I'm not sure I even want to know what you're talking about.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2022 09:04 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

at least reeves can join the mcu now hahaha

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2022 10:23 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Old Post Jan 25th, 2022 01:38 AM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Movie was dumb but I enjoyed it well enough. More than the squels. At least it was dumb and fun, rather than just dumb and joyless and up its own ass.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2022 03:30 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Resurrections is a sequel, and was up its own ass as well if not more. lol

I enjoyed it in a similar vein though, but definitely had more fun with any of the previous films. Rewatched all three sometime after Resurrections which got me to appreciate them even more retroactively.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2022 05:21 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote