KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » El Camino: A Breaking Bad movie

El Camino: A Breaking Bad movie
Started by: jaden_2.0

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Count me in.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2019 04:49 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oliver Brown
Restricted

Account Restricted

El Camino: A Breaking Bad movie

Very Excited About This Movie. When I heard the Name of Jesse Pinkman. It was the best feeling ever.

Can't wait to see the chemistry of Walter and Jesse after a long time

Old Post Aug 27th, 2019 12:09 PM
Oliver Brown is currently offline Click here to Send Oliver Brown a Private Message Find more posts by Oliver Brown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

If Walter is alive then I’m gonna be sorely pissed off.

If we do see Walt on screen, I’m hoping it’s through flashbacks or some kind of hallucinating on Jesse’s part.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2019 12:21 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I hope he survived. Live Walt.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2019 12:57 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

I hope he didn't survive, because that would ruin everything that made that finale great. Walter lost everything in Ozymandias, but got one last chance to save Jesse and be a big man by killing those Nazis.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2019 10:11 PM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 05:46 PM
Impediment
Endless

The reviews are very high.

Can’t wait to see this tonight.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2019 03:33 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Caught this over the weekend; even though I was expecting it to be better, since it's based on BB and the bar was set to max, film was solid and a nice [SPOILER - highlight to read]: closure for Pinkman.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 11:54 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Impediment
If Walter is alive then I’m gonna be sorely pissed off.

If we do see Walt on screen, I’m hoping it’s through flashbacks or some kind of hallucinating on Jesse’s part.

So answer the Walt question: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: He's in this, but it's flashbacks

Old Post Oct 14th, 2019 11:56 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I wish my boss spent his extra cash on hookers and blow for his employees.

NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
I wish my boss spent his extra cash on hookers and blow for his employees.

Have you asked?

Impediment
Endless

El Camino was a good movie, but it felt unnecessary. It’s felt like a regular two hour episode that was made “just because”.

I enjoyed this, but the series finale, Felina, ended the show perfectly.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 12:34 PM
riv6672

^^^thats what my oldest kid said. He was a huge fan, though he never succeeded in getting me into it.
He said it made him want to binge the series again, though.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 12:45 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

**closes eyes and ears**

I just started the show and it's fantastic... so not gonna read anything about the movie until done with the show.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 01:24 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

This is the perfect place to do that. thumb up wink

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 08:35 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

How old are your kids, Riv?

My daughter is 15.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 09:56 PM
riv6672

I got a mid twenties-early twenties combo then a mid-teens late arrival after I thought I was done w. diapers... happy

Old Post Oct 15th, 2019 11:53 PM
Ayelewis

I urge people to rewatch it and give a second chance if you disliked it. I viewed it the second time as a stand alone piece of work, and judged it by film standards, not by Breaking Bad's standards. There's more in there the second viewing which features great visuals and symbolism. It's a great bit of arthouse drama, reminds me of The Limey.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2019 02:16 PM
Ayelewis is currently offline Click here to Send Ayelewis a Private Message Find more posts by Ayelewis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I look forward to seeing this after I finish the series. I've got a few more episodes in Season 4 and then onto Season 5.

Question: Do I need to see Better Call Saul before I watch the movie or it doesn't matter?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2019 03:10 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

No. It doesn't matter at all.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2019 03:13 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote