KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Edward Cullen, Jacob Black & the Volturi (Twilight) vs Indominus Rex (Jurassic World)

Edward Cullen, Jacob Black & the Volturi (Twilight) vs Indominus Rex (Jurassic World)
Started by: Tyrannoraptor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tyrannoraptor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggerman
If teeth, claws, and bullets can make the I-Rex bleed, then so can these guys. Just much more so
But the bullets didn't actually made I-Rex bleed in the movie.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 12:09 PM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by Tyrannoraptor

Are you talking about when Owen was shooting at it?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 12:13 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Originally posted by steverules_2
Are you talking about when Owen was shooting at it?
Likely yeah but including the scene where anyone is shooting at it.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 12:27 PM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Likely yeah but including the scene where anyone is shooting at it.

Not sure that it was bullet proof, might be that it's so big you couldn't see the bullet holes? I dunno I'm just spitballing here

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 12:32 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

In that scene where the raptors attack it, you can see it bleeding where Owen was shooting. But even if I'm wrong, which to be fair I might be as those wounds could have been caused by the raptors, its still VERY clear that claws and teeth did make it bleed. I'd argue that it being bullet proof but not tooth and nail proof is a pretty big inconsistency

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Last edited by juggerman on Aug 31st, 2019 at 12:45 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 12:39 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

That rocket exploded near the I-Rex but didn't hit it. Here's a video of all the scenes of it in JW:

Bullets hurt it, though minimally. Teeth and claws from other dinos also hurt it. Wolf and vamp teeth and claws would have a greater effect imo

EDIT: The I-Rex has no way of handling the ridiculous speed of the vamps. Look at how it had trouble pinning down the raptor. Now imagine a smaller faster and more agile opponent that is much much stronger

Everything everyone said has been spot on besides the teeth part. The rex is ridiculously larger than them. There tiny teeth is the last thing they should be attacking with. But yeah, everyone except Jacob solo win this

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 02:04 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Everything everyone said has been spot on besides the teeth part. The rex is ridiculously larger than them. There tiny teeth is the last thing they should be attacking with. But yeah, everyone except Jacob solo win this
Yeah vampires are faster than the human eye can see but maybe not animal's eye, especially something that has snake D.N.A in it.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 02:28 PM
juggerman

Yeah vampires are faster than the human eye can see but maybe not animal's eye, especially something that has snake D.N.A in it.

There is nothing that shows the I-Rex can track let alone react to something that fast

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 02:32 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Originally posted by ShadowFyre

A twipires fangs are the only thing in the world aside from shifters and children of the moon(werewolves) that can break skin successfully. So despite their small size they will do serious damage.

You also have to account for the venom which turns people I to vampires...but is fatal to shifters and animals, which an I-Rex is. A few good bites is all he needs.

Also yeah vampires move so fast they're basically blurs if you can even see them. And Ed can easily just jump up on it's back where it cant reach him.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 02:42 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

There is nothing that shows the I-Rex can track let alone react to something that fast
But actually i was expecting a stalemate & Indominus Rex has snake DNA so this shows it might be able to catch up with the vampires such as Edward Cullen.

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Aug 31st, 2019 at 03:04 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 02:52 PM
juggerman

But actually i was expecting a stalemate & Indominus Rex has snake DNA so this shows it might be able to catch up with the vampires such as Edward Cullen.

Snakes are not as fast as these vamps. The I-Rex would has nothing to indicate it can catch them. This isn't a stalemate. I-Rex loses badly

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 03:21 PM
Tyrannoraptor

Snakes are not as fast as these vamps. The I-Rex would has nothing to indicate it can catch them. This isn't a stalemate. I-Rex loses badly
But travel/running speed is not fighting/striking or reaction speed while the striking speed of snakes is incredible.

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Aug 31st, 2019 at 03:31 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 03:25 PM
KingD19

Please dont disrespect the vamps by comparing a snake to them.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 04:32 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

But travel/running speed is not fighting/striking or reaction speed while the striking speed of snakes is incredible.

You just won't quit will you? This thing isn't a snake. It never struck as quickly as a snake. A snake cannot strike as fast as these sparkly bastards anyway. Stop talking about snakes

Old Post Aug 31st, 2019 05:43 PM
Tyrannoraptor

It never struck as quickly as a snake. Stop talking about snakes
But somebody just told me the I-Rex had snake D.N.A & how you know if snakes cannot strike as fast as the vampires?!!

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Sep 1st, 2019 at 03:25 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 03:15 AM
Tyrannoraptor

Originally posted by KingD19
A twipires fangs are the only thing in the world aside from shifters and children of the moon(werewolves) that can break skin successfully. So despite their small size they will do serious damage.
But i thought the I-Rex shall damage the vampires the same way just like what it did to the Gyrosphere.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 03:24 AM
KingD19

They're tougher than a gyrosphere. Edward's dad Carlyle tried to commit suicide by jumping from near orbit. He was just fine. Only vampires, shifters, and werewolves can hurt each other. Stop trying to come up with nonsense reasons for the I-Rex to win. Did you even look at the video I posted?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 03:32 AM
Tyrannoraptor

Originally posted by KingD19
They're tougher than a gyrosphere. Edward's dad Carlyle tried to commit suicide by jumping from near orbit. He was just fine. Only vampires, shifters, and werewolves can hurt each other. Stop trying to come up with nonsense reasons for the I-Rex to win. Did you even look at the video I posted?
Yeah i just saw the video which i doubt it might be the I-Rex's durability & do you mean this (whatever you said about the vampires, shifters, and werewolves) is like supernatural beings can only be hurt with spiritual attacks but not by conventional means?

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Sep 1st, 2019 at 03:47 AM

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 03:42 AM
Tyrannoraptor

This isn't a stalemate. I-Rex loses badly
But what on Earth makes you think I-Rex cannot survive/withstand attacks from vampires like Edward Cullen?!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 04:26 AM
KingD19

Yeah i just saw the video which i doubt it might be the I-Rex's durability & do you mean this (whatever you said about the vampires, shifters, and werewolves) is like supernatural beings can only be hurt with spiritual attacks but not by conventional means?

I mean that those three races of beings are the only things in the world powerful enough to hurt each other. Human weapons don't do much if any damage, especially to the vampires and the werewolves.

The same guns that they used to shoot the I-Rex and made him bleed? Ed would be pissed off, but unharmed. Even if his skin got cracked a bit, he'd heal in seconds.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2019 05:14 AM