KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Edward Cullen, Jacob Black & the Volturi (Twilight) vs Indominus Rex (Jurassic World)

Edward Cullen, Jacob Black & the Volturi (Twilight) vs Indominus Rex (Jurassic World)
Started by: Tyrannoraptor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaveDude33211

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggerman
You just won't quit will you? This thing isn't a snake. It never struck as quickly as a snake. A snake cannot strike as fast as these sparkly bastards anyway. Stop talking about snakes

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2019 10:20 PM
CaveDude33211 is currently offline Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Anyway, we all agree on the winner, these are just semantics. I've agreed with you in every thread that Edward wins, I just don't agree with people saying he can't be hurt by any of these beings

But why would Edward Cullen be able to easily kill the Indominus Rex by physical means?!

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Ehhh crushing a human isn't exactly a big deal. Yeah, they are strong, but so is the Irex. Your underselling the kind of power a creature that large can put forth.

How does this shows that Edward could kill Indominus Rex?

Last edited by Tyrannoraptor on Sep 16th, 2019 at 05:05 AM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2019 05:00 AM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Also, I-Rex resisted being jammed in some kind of large reinforced auto-door & shrugged off some hits from tail ankylosaurus' tail whips as for the feats here.

Old Post Oct 7th, 2019 04:34 AM
Tyrannoraptor is currently offline Click here to Send Tyrannoraptor a Private Message Find more posts by Tyrannoraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tyrannoraptor

Originally posted by KingD19
You also have to account for the venom which turns people I to vampires...but is fatal to shifters and animals, which an I-Rex is. A few good bites is all he needs.
Especially if the venom were to enter the wounds inflicted on the I-Rex.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2019 09:50 AM