KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Would you date a transgender person?

Would you date a transgender person?
Started by: gauntlet o doom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gauntlet o doom

Question Would you date a transgender person?

Would you date a transgender person?

I had a discussion with friends the other night and opinions were divided and there were several considerations and issues raised.
- would it matter if they've had the operation?
- would it matter how early they transitioned?
- do they need to look convincingly like the gender they ascribe to?
- would you like to know immediately or be told later in a relationship?
- would you want your friends/family to know they were transgender? Is there more freedom in dating someone who's a proud transgender or is it better to date someone who doesn't tell anyone about it?

Let's say all the inner traits that you're looking for in a partner can be found in this one person but he/she/they then mention that they were originally of the opposite sex, would you then look at them differently? There's probably no right or wrong answer to the original question, it's just a matter of preferences, but opinions would be great.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2019 11:11 PM
gauntlet o doom is currently offline Click here to Send gauntlet o doom a Private Message Find more posts by gauntlet o doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Absolutely not.

The thought disgusts me.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2019 11:20 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

As a certain otf thread has proven countless times, transgender woman can be hot af.

Still I would not, even if they had a "sex change" operation....unless of course they start growing functional pussies in labs for transplants. Then maybe I would. Until then it's just mutilated penises, and I lack the intellectual self-deception required to believe that I'm not putting my penis inside another mutilated penis.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2019 11:31 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would not date one under any circumstance.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2019 11:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
As a certain otf thread has proven countless times, transgender woman can be hot af.

Still I would not, even if they had a "sex change" operation....unless of course they start growing functional pussies in labs for transplants. Then maybe I would. Until then it's just mutilated penises, and I lack the intellectual self-deception required to believe that I'm not putting my penis inside another mutilated penis.

There's always anal.

I mean, an ******* is an *******. stick out tongue

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2019 11:35 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

One question is: does refusing to date a trans person make one transphobic? Some have tried to make that argument...which makes no sense to me. Are gay people heterophobic?

Old Post Sep 11th, 2019 11:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Not if she has a beard.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2019 11:43 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Surtur
One question is: does refusing to date a trans person make one transphobic? Some have tried to make that argument...which makes no sense to me. Are gay people heterophobic?

Goddamnit Surt, I was just thinking about a counter argument if you said that, and then thought "No. Surt would never say that." sad

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2019 11:47 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I'd only date a trans woman if they still had the dick. thumb up

Old Post Sep 11th, 2019 11:47 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Surtur

Only time I honestly saw someone make that argument, gay man in the room said "No, that isn't homophobic for a heterosexual man to prefer She-Ra's rack to He-Man's pec. That's what you call "normal".

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 12:07 AM
Impediment
Endless

Yes, but only if they looked good and not like a man who claimed to be a woman.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 12:30 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Serious question:

How do you all know that you haven't? smile

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 12:50 AM
dadudemon

No, not my cup of tea.

I've been around the block: never had the urge or desire to hook up with a transexual or a transgender.

In person, it is much easier to tell. If you guys got out more, you'd understand that.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 05:14 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gauntlet o doom

Personally, as good looking as some are - let's say a trans who looks identical to Charlize Theron wanted to sleep with me - I don't think I have it in me to sleep with, basically, a biological dude.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 05:34 AM
gauntlet o doom is currently offline Click here to Send gauntlet o doom a Private Message Find more posts by gauntlet o doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Only time I honestly saw someone make that argument, gay man in the room said "No, that isn't homophobic for a heterosexual man to prefer She-Ra's rack to He-Man's pec. That's what you call "normal".

I don't think people are saying the "are gay guys heterophobic" is a thing that gets asked a lot. Rather, it's the logical conclusion we'd all have to come to if we succumb to the sheer insanity that is "you're transphobic if you won't date a transgender person".

Hell then we'd have to apply it to race too. So now a black woman who only dates black men is racist as f*ck(to be clear, she'd receive less backlash than a white woman saying she'd only date whites).

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 12:38 PM
Bentley
Seitei

If they were the person I'm interested in, of course.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 12:42 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by dadudemon
In person, it is much easier to tell.
When they pull their cock out it's a dead giveaway. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 12:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
No, not my cup of tea.

I've been around the block: never had the urge or desire to hook up with a transexual or a transgender.

In person, it is much easier to tell. If you guys got out more, you'd understand that.

What this really means is you prefer guys

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 12:57 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
What this really means is you prefer guys

I have Jesus in my Heart, not my butt.

I'm not a nun.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 01:49 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by NemeBro
I'd only date a trans woman if they still had the dick. thumb up

thumb up

I’d date a trans woman, I’m just afraid I’d be more fem than one.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 01:49 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote