KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Would you date a transgender person?

Would you date a transgender person?
Started by: gauntlet o doom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
No, not my cup of tea.

I've been around the block: never had the urge or desire to hook up with a transexual or a transgender.

In person, it is much easier to tell. If you guys got out more, you'd understand that.

Not so easy, in my experience. At a party, a semi-famous woman from a local modeling agency was wowing the guys. Afterwards, I chime in with "Guys, pretty sure she wasn't born a she."

Cue the "You're nuts! That's all woman!"

A few days later the host brings up how she had both bits, and needed surgery done to go in one direction.

On the other hand, I could have been as easily wrong, because there are plenty of women with masculine features (What set me off was something about the bone structure and jawline. Seemed a bit off.. But again, I'd imagine there are women by birth who have such features.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 03:13 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
Not so easy, in my experience. At a party, a semi-famous woman from a local modeling agency was wowing the guys. Afterwards, I chime in with "Guys, pretty sure she wasn't born a she."

Cue the "You're nuts! That's all woman!"

A few days later the host brings up how she had both bits, and needed surgery done to go in one direction.

On the other hand, I could have been as easily wrong, because there are plenty of women with masculine features (What set me off was something about the bone structure and jawline. Seemed a bit off.. But again, I'd imagine there are women by birth who have such features.)

This is why if you're trans you owe it to anyone you're dating to be immediately up front with them if you feel there is even a 1% chance they don't know. This needs to be done within the first 10 minutes of the first date. Hell if you chat briefly before the first date occurs it needs to be disclosed(why waste money on a date if it won't go anywhere?)

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 03:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

I am not attracted to women, regardless of their bodies; and while many trans men are attractive, there is currently no procedure that can reassign female genitals to male.

This is a more challenging question for men who are attracted to women, because trans women are more indistinguishable from cis women than their trans man counterparts from cis men.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 06:52 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Surtur
(why waste money on a date if it won't go anywhere?)

You date whores?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 07:19 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Re: Would you date a transgender person?

Originally posted by gauntlet o doom
Would you date a transgender person?

I had a discussion with friends the other night and opinions were divided and there were several considerations and issues raised.
- would it matter if they've had the operation?
- would it matter how early they transitioned?
- do they need to look convincingly like the gender they ascribe to?
- would you like to know immediately or be told later in a relationship?
- would you want your friends/family to know they were transgender? Is there more freedom in dating someone who's a proud transgender or is it better to date someone who doesn't tell anyone about it?

Let's say all the inner traits that you're looking for in a partner can be found in this one person but he/she/they then mention that they were originally of the opposite sex, would you then look at them differently? There's probably no right or wrong answer to the original question, it's just a matter of preferences, but opinions would be great.

Maybe but probably not.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 07:47 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

I’m just a lover of phallic objects in general. Trans woman or plain d fashioned male, I’ll take it.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 08:50 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
You date whores?

I meant that the relationship won't go anywhere and this is guaranteed because one person is not into guys.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 09:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

You date whores?

Don't be silly. Whores cost money.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 09:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^SDS going strong smile

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 09:26 PM
HammerT1me

Hell. no.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 10:20 PM
HammerT1me is currently offline Click here to Send HammerT1me a Private Message Find more posts by HammerT1me Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I have Jesus in my Heart, not my butt.

I'm not a nun.

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 10:22 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jesus is God tho and God is everywhere...

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 10:25 PM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Imagine actually using the term cis in real life 😂

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 10:48 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

You date whores?

Does being suckered Into giving one a free ride count as a "date"?

Because pretty sure this woman who was crying crocodile tears, with zero streaks down her face, as she put makeup on in the mirror, as she expressed hatred for the police when I asked her if she needed the police and asked me to drop.her off at a hotel on a night when police cars were everywhere, was a hooker.

That or a drug mule. Judging by the plastic looking outfit, my vote is hooker (She also asked for money, and I said no., and dropped her off at a stoplight. Probably wasn't a sting setup on an unsuspecting john, but this was too weird for me.)

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Sep 12th, 2019 at 11:59 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 11:56 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by carthage
Imagine actually using the term cis in real life 😂

Some sissies probably use the term cis.

Get it...cis...sissies...get it?!

Old Post Sep 13th, 2019 12:38 PM
MythLord
Diamond

Hmm, I would possibly date a post-op trans person, yes.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2019 01:39 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

One question is: does refusing to date a trans person make one transphobic? Some have tried to make that argument...which makes no sense to me. Are gay people heterophobic?

You are not transphobic just because you don't have a preference for dating trans people. You're transpobic if you act like a d!ck to them just because they don't get your gears grinding.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Sep 13th, 2019 01:40 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MythLord
You are not transphobic just because you don't have a preference for dating trans people. You're transpobic if you act like a d!ck to them just because they don't get your gears grinding.

Sounds like you're saying some folk don't like trans people because they don't get turned on by them. Yeah, that's a weird reason and transphobic. Though I personally have never encountered anyone who disliked them for that reason.

I mean if someone said to me "I hate gays because men don't turn me on" I'd think they were gay deep down.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2019 01:50 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Galan007
When they pull their cock out it's a dead giveaway. thumb up

Heh

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 13th, 2019 05:18 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds like you're saying some folk don't like trans people because they don't get turned on by them. Yeah, that's a weird reason and transphobic. Though I personally have never encountered anyone who disliked them for that reason.

I mean if someone said to me "I hate gays because men don't turn me on" I'd think they were gay deep down.

You just described yourself, Surt.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2019 05:25 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote