KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » those who are against same sex marriges here is your chance to speak up and say so

those who are against same sex marriges here is your chance to speak up and say so
Started by: robert christen

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol they do not want equality for all though. Don't ever lie again in this thread.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2019 10:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol they do not want equality for all though. Don't ever lie again in this thread.

^ Not sure if legit dense here or just trying to pick a fight because reasons/emotions.

But marriage equality people want marriage equality for all consenting adults. They're not saying: "you two can get married, but you two can't", like those who oppose** same-sex marriages.

**seems you've now jumped in this boat or are finally just being honest, too funny

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2019 10:31 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I will repeat: leftists do not want equality for all.

You are just not an intelligent human being if you believe they do.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2019 10:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

^ *Strawman argument aside* Legit thinks marriage equality people and the push for marriage equability was/is strictly a Left-side issue, it's not, tolerant people from all walks of life are pro marriage equality. Too funny.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2019 10:36 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never said that, I just know the left doesn't want equality for all.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2019 10:40 PM
Silent Master

Which side are people claiming wants equality for all?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2019 10:41 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
nah

Yah. thumb up

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2019 10:45 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I never said that, I just know the left doesn't want equality for all.

We're talking about 'Pro marriage equality people' and those against marriage equality. So, yes, you're strawmanning and trying to make this a strict "Leftist" Vs Right thing like you always do.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2019 10:48 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Killjoy12
The poster that said this gets it.

thumb up

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2019 10:48 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Who doesn't want equality?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2019 10:55 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
We're talking about 'Pro marriage equality people' and those against marriage equality. So, yes, you're strawmanning and trying to make this a strict "Leftist" Vs Right thing like you always do.
thumb up

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 08:05 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 08:48 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard

You simply should have been accurate and described it as the side that wants equality for all when it comes to marriage.

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 24th, 2019 at 10:08 AM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 10:04 AM
samhain
The Demon Hunter

If two people are stupid enough that they want to get the government involved in their relationship, I say let them.

rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 12:38 PM
samhain is currently offline Click here to Send samhain a Private Message Find more posts by samhain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

You simply should have been accurate and described it as the side that wants equality for all when it comes to marriage.

"Yep, I tried to rape you with my strawman but it was your fault because you wore such a short skirt of an argument"

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 01:02 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Here's a question for those against same sex marriage.

Would you rather gay people be allowed to mirror heterosexual activity and commit to that kind of long term commitment which requires the inculcation of mutual sacrifice and responsibility? Or would you rather offput them from that kind of relationship towards a more promiscuous lifestyle?

Which is less palatable to you? Because you're not gonna stop gay people from ****ing

Something I appreciate about the institution of marriage is that it has long been a social mechanism for the inculcation of virtue and the organization of society. Is it wise to remove it from a portion of society that isn't going away?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Last edited by Emperordmb on Sep 24th, 2019 at 01:24 PM

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 01:16 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory

1. That's 100% the greasiest motherf*cker I've ever seen. And I'm Italian.

2. The way he says "disgusting" reminds me of the angry Scottish mom:

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 01:36 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
"Yep, I tried to rape you with my strawman but it was your fault because you wore such a short skirt of an argument"

Bingo.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 02:43 PM
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb

Would you rather gay people be allowed to mirror heterosexual activity and commit to that kind of long term commitment which requires the inculcation of mutual sacrifice and responsibility? Or would you rather offput them from that kind of relationship towards a more promiscuous lifestyle?

Which is less palatable to you? Because you're not gonna stop gay people from ****ing

Something I appreciate about the institution of marriage is that it has long been a social mechanism for the inculcation of virtue and the organization of society. Is it wise to remove it from a portion of society that isn't going away?

This.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 03:04 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Emperordmb

Skyrocketing divorce rates show the institution is crumbling.

The problem is pretty obvious, and it can't be fixed by an institution. That problem is the decay of bare minimum standards. Your father's father believed in setting boundaries for their kids. They believed in values, and shamed those who didn't follow those values.

Then their kids made good in the Boomer era, and did whatever sent their parents to senior homes. Money flowed, morality got pissed away with excess consumerism.

And then, some of those corrupt Boomers took over society, and continued doing whatever they wanted. While general population, lost all that excess while still maintaining their appetites for excess. But hey, they could still cheat on their wives, or husbands.

Their kids, of course, became even worse, because they never had role models to set boundaries. Bad parents begets bad kids. Bad kids begets bad adults.

And that's where we're at now. Just a society of badly raised kids who were never told "No", never had anyone to look up to, and blindly follows every impulse. Marriages, which require commitment and compromise, are anathema to one who has to be satisfied, every moment of every day, or lash out like the spoiled child they were raised as.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 03:16 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote