KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Current Superman vs Current Sentry

Current Superman vs Current Sentry
Started by: Super-fan1230

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super-fan1230
A Kryptonian

Current Superman vs Current Sentry

Superman-
(please log in to view the image)
vs
All new Sentry
Who wins ?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 02:21 PM
Super-fan1230 is currently offline Click here to Send Super-fan1230 a Private Message Find more posts by Super-fan1230 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

superman one-shots him

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 02:30 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Sentry wins after a decent fight.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 03:04 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

We don't even know the extent of this merged Sentry's power right now.

In his last solo series he easily stomped a 'Sentrified' Billy, She-Hulk, Thor, Captain Marvel, and Cranio... And in his most recent appearance, merged Sentry looks to perhaps be warping reality on a city-sized scale.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 03:14 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007

In his last solo series he easily stomped a 'Sentrified' Billy, She-Hulk, Thor, Captain Marvel, and Cranio... And in his most recent appearance, merged Sentry looks to perhaps be warping reality on a city-sized scale.

Yes, but Namor and Immortal Hulk raped them just the same.

Superman camp is arguing that Supes can assrape Manhattan now, while at the same time assraping (and recreating...?) all of existence, so what can poor Bob do?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 03:18 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Superman camp is arguing that Supes can assrape Manhattan now, while at the same time assraping (and recreating...?) all of existence, so what can poor Bob do?

well there was that....punch...which he was very much amped

I still think regular superman is only trans tier though...above sentry obviously

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 03:22 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super-fan1230
A Kryptonian

He has been soloing Aaron's Avengers whom are pretty weak

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 03:22 PM
Super-fan1230 is currently offline Click here to Send Super-fan1230 a Private Message Find more posts by Super-fan1230 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Yeah, current Sentry hasn't done anything [yet] that is beyond the ability of his previous forms.

...Owning Molecule Man, for example, was a LOT more impressive than anything merged Sentry has done so far.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 03:28 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by MrMind
well there was that....punch...which he was very much amped

I still think regular superman is only trans tier though...above sentry obviously

We don't know how powerful this Merged Sentry is.

Theoretically, he should be able to pwn a dozen of Supermen, while chatting with you on sexcams.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 03:29 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

We don't know how powerful this Merged Sentry is.

Theoretically, he should be able to pwn a dozen of Supermen, while chatting with you on sexcams.

sentry is yummy, I'd tap that

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 03:38 PM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Merged Sentry may finally be as impressive as unmerged Superman. Hopefully.

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 04:08 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007

That's above anything current Supes demonstrated without being amped.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 05:58 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Current Superman is Superman.

Why do you keep saying it as if there's a difference?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 06:07 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Current Superman is Superman.

Why do you keep saying it as if there's a difference?

Because he's weaker than even New 52 based on what's hes shown.

If It was POST IC Superman than yeah I would say he'd win in a close match.. but rebirth superman has literally not been impressive so far apart of destroying a planet, but that's inconsistent with his other dozen of low ends.

Seriously "current" Superman needed to BFR DOS Superman. and you think he isn't weaker? OK

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 06:10 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Please stop.

They're the same. Mod ruling.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 06:12 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super-fan1230
A Kryptonian

Lmao they are the same and it was confimerd by Scott Snyder on Twitter

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 06:15 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay, let me ask you a question. Is Post ic Superman stronger than Doomsday?

You think the Superman before new 52 started would had needed to BFR DOS Doomsday?

Honest question

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 06:16 PM
TheHulkster

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Please stop.

They're the same. Mod ruling.

"Current" doesn't necessarily mean a different character, so much as a different portrayal. People have repeatedly made reference to "current Thor".

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 06:19 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Of course they're the same. The evidence is explicit:

Hence the mod ruling:
Originally posted by -Pr-
Superman: As of the Superman Reborn arc, Superman is now considered to be an amalgamation of both the Post-Crisis and New 52 versions of Superman, and has all the feats that come with both.

End of story.

Last edited by Galan007 on Sep 19th, 2019 at 06:23 PM

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 06:19 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galan.,.. I'm not saying they're different, i'm saying He's not operating at the levels.

Originally posted by TheHulkster
"Current" doesn't necessarily mean a different character, so much as a different portrayal. People have repeatedly made reference to "current Thor".

^This is what I'm talking about.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 06:21 PM