KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Justin Trudeu Brown Face

Justin Trudeu Brown Face
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Justin Trudeu Brown Face

Link

Well, he's knee-deep in shit now. He's live on CNN now apologizinglaughing out loud

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 06:51 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

a third image (video, actually) now surfaced. what the actual f*ck is wrong with this guy

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 07:23 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is this the first one that surfaced or the third?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 07:41 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It seems this happened in his younger years and he's apparently come out and said "I know now it was wrong and a racist thing to do.", so not sure how Canada works/sees this, but if he were a US Republican President, we could dismiss this as "boys being boys" and/or "Locker room something, something" behavior.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 07:43 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Justin is an extremely dangerous straight white male.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 07:48 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

This is honestly just a waste of time.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 07:53 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess there is this video that just came out.

https://globalnews.ca/news/5922861/...rownface-video/

He could of gotten ahead of this when all this was happening 3 months ago and said he was guilty of it to and gotten ahead of it.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 07:57 PM
snowdragon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
It seems this happened in his younger years and he's apparently come out and said "I know now it was wrong and a racist thing to do.", so not sure how Canada works/sees this, but if he were a US Republican President, we could dismiss this as "boys being boys" and/or "Locker room something, something" behavior.

That's exactly the same language used on the right now except in "ebonics" to make it more "right."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 08:07 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Interesting how he only just now figured out it was wrong.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 09:19 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

For other people they did their shit in the 60s or 80s but this dude did it in 2001 lol.

Look at his other cringeworthy costumes and its not that shocking.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 11:08 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

You can forgive the ones from when he was young cos everyone does dumb shit when they're young. The first picture released he was supposedly in his 30's though. He clearly knew then it wasn't a good idea.

Then again, who blacks up not once, but 3 times without clearly being a dumb ¢unt?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 11:11 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
a third image (video, actually) now surfaced. what the actual f*ck is wrong with this guy
He wears funky socks and fake eyebrows. The real question is what's right with him?

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Sep 19th, 2019 11:59 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Re: Justin Trudeu Brown Face

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Link

Well, he's knee-deep in shit now. He's live on CNN now apologizinglaughing out loud

It was a different time.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 12:24 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now he says he can’t remember how many times he’s worn blackface. Meaning he’s done it a lot.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 03:09 AM
dadudemon

Let's face it (ha! I'm so clever), he's just a racist elite type just like most privileged lefties who were born with silver spoons in their mouths. He hides behind political correctness and identity politics but he's secretly a racist just like most people similar to him.

I don't think people consider this controversial anymore except other leftists in denial.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 03:31 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

This is the most attention Canada's gotten from the global media in a long time. We're all very proud of our Prime What's'-His-Face.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 04:49 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX
This is honestly just a waste of time.

I care about this case only to the extent that I am quite curious to see if the left will hold him to their standards. I don't expect him to resign and he shouldn't, but I haven't heard of any real push for resignation from the left. I've even see his apology praised.

The issue there is that his apology contained nothing new...nothing we haven't seen from others apologizing over similar things.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 11:48 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Surtur
I care about this case only to the extent that I am quite curious to see if the left will hold him to their standards. I don't expect him to resign and he shouldn't, but I haven't heard of any real push for resignation from the left. I've even see his apology praised.

The issue there is that his apology contained nothing new...nothing we haven't seen from others apologizing over similar things.

That’s why it’s a waste of time. Nothing will come of it.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 12:25 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Before we condemn this guy are we certain that he isn't actually black? Maybe thats what he really looks like and he's just been wearing white face this whole time.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 01:20 PM
Raptor22 is currently offline Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
This is the most attention Canada's gotten from the global media in a long time. We're all very proud of our Prime What's'-His-Face.

Trudy. It's Justin Trudy.

No thanks necessary: my knowledge is a gift to humanity.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 02:25 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote