KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Justin Trudeu Brown Face

Justin Trudeu Brown Face
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raptor22
Before we condemn this guy are we certain that he isn't actually black? Maybe thats what he really looks like and he's just been wearing white face this whole time.

Wait, do I get to do black face since I'm 2%-5% black? I could just say, "I'm getting in touch with my roots.*"

*My cleverness knows no bounds. My arms are getting sore from the repeated back-patting I have to do so much. 😓

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 02:26 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

^Shut your black face upthumb up

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 03:39 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Wait, do I get to do black face since I'm 2%-5% black? I could just say, "I'm getting in touch with my roots.*"

*My cleverness knows no bounds. My arms are getting sore from the repeated back-patting I have to do so much. 😓

Let's see the DNA test; let's see those receipts!

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 04:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Does being 1% black count?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 04:33 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Does being 1% black count?

That would put me at 1024 times blacker than Elizabeth Warren is Native American.

smile

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 05:34 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

So it counts

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 05:36 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
So it counts

Yup, you're right. It counts as much as a 2000 Florida Bush Vote.

#toosoon
#notmybush

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 05:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

As a penance Trudeau should spend a year identifying as a black man and see how it feels to live like one.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 06:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Still though the image of this douche in blackface singing the banana boat song is pure cringe.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 06:12 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Originally posted by Robtard
It seems this happened in his younger years and he's apparently come out and said "I know now it was wrong and a racist thing to do.", so not sure how Canada works/sees this, but if he were a US Republican President, we could dismiss this as "boys being boys" and/or "Locker room something, something" behavior.

Well since he is a liberal, what's the procedure when it's a Democrat, instead of trying to deflect?

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 06:58 PM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Trocity
Well since he is a liberal, what's the procedure when it's a Democrat, instead of trying to deflect?

Apologize profusely in 3 different ways about 5 times each way, donate money to a scam minority charity, and resign from public office with a tear-filled speech.

Then come back into the public space after a token scam minority community leader absolves him of his completely inoffensive actions crimes. Probably before his resignation date occurs, magically.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 07:10 PM
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I care about this case only to the extent that I am quite curious to see if the left will hold him to their standards. I don't expect him to resign and he shouldn't, but I haven't heard of any real push for resignation from the left. I've even see his apology praised.

The issue there is that his apology contained nothing new...nothing we haven't seen from others apologizing over similar things.

I think we all know that no, they won't hold him to the same standards they would if someone on the right had done it. If it had came out that Trump had done the exact same thing long ago even when he was just a teenager every single person on the left would be screaming for his impeachment even if he had apologized for it in the same way the sjw pussy Trudeau recently apologized for doing it himself.

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 07:15 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Trocity

Answer: Probably asked to resign. eg Al Franken

Ease up on the passive aggression, bro.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 07:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Surtur
I care about this case only to the extent that I am quite curious to see if the left will hold him to their standards. I don't expect him to resign and he shouldn't, but I haven't heard of any real push for resignation from the left. I've even see his apology praised.

The issue there is that his apology contained nothing new...nothing we haven't seen from others apologizing over similar things.

If he was an American politician, he would be pressured to resign; but he is Canadian, so they will probably accept his apologies.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 07:56 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

^laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 11:59 PM
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Apologize profusely in 3 different ways about 5 times each way, donate money to a scam minority charity, and resign from public office with a tear-filled speech.

Then come back into the public space after a token scam minority community leader absolves him of his completely inoffensive actions crimes. Probably before his resignation date occurs, magically.

laughing out loud thumb up

Old Post Sep 21st, 2019 01:12 AM
Trocity is currently offline Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Let's face it (ha! I'm so clever), he's just a racist elite type just like most privileged lefties who were born with silver spoons in their mouths. He hides behind political correctness and identity politics but he's secretly a racist just like most people similar to him.

I don't think people consider this controversial anymore except other leftists in denial.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2019 03:04 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Thinking about it, this is different then traditional "blackface", imo. He wasn't trying to look like a black man. He was trying to look like Aladdin.

The difference may seem academic, but I doubt race was even on his mind. Intent SHOULD matter, when it comes to attacking somebody's actions, imo. Taking offense for an inadvertent act isn't really an excuse to try and ruin somebody, especially if the person who gave offense is contrite about it..

On the other hand, if that same person has a history of weaponizing race for political gain, you could chalk this up as karma.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Sep 21st, 2019 at 03:23 AM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2019 03:19 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

Originally posted by cdtm
Thinking about it, this is different then traditional "blackface", imo. He wasn't trying to look like a black man. He was trying to look like Aladdin.

The difference may seem academic, but I doubt race was even on his mind. Intent SHOULD matter, when it comes to attacking somebody's actions, imo. Taking offense for an inadvertent act isn't really an excuse to try and ruin somebody, especially if the person who gave offense is contrite about it..

That's exactly the point, intent SHOULD matter.
Accusations that blackface implies racism is very much an American thing especially in the political arena.

One of the origins of blackface was The Black & White Minstrel Show.
It was produced by the BBC in 1958 & featured a musical cast who would wear blackface & sing traditional American minstrel & country songs. The show ran for 20 years & even toured o/seas.

It was cancelled in 1978 when social & racial sensitivities became an issue.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2019 06:39 AM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm

On the other hand, if that same person has a history of weaponizing race for political gain, you could chalk this up as karma.

Er you're confused bro there are multiple instances. Dude sported black and brown face.

And don't you dare suggest intent matters. All that matters is the feelings of the offended, haven't you learned?

Old Post Sep 21st, 2019 11:31 AM