KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Justin Trudeu Brown Face

Justin Trudeu Brown Face
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

He’s sexy.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 03:10 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eThneoLgrRnae
Restricted

Account Restricted

*barf*

Paleontologists have tried to turn Archaeopteryx into an earth bound feathered dinosaur. But it is not. It is a bird, a perching bird. And no amount of 'paleobabble' is going to change that.-- Alan Feduccia-a world authority on birds, quoted in "Archaeopteryx:Early Bird Catches a Can of Worms," Science 1994, p.764-765

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 06:27 PM
eThneoLgrRnae is currently offline Click here to Send eThneoLgrRnae a Private Message Find more posts by eThneoLgrRnae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apparently he dipped in the polls after this. I guess some Canadians just didn't give a shit about his apology? Awful. Just tragic.

Maybe he could ask the genie to rewind time, how many wishes does he have left?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 06:30 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Last edited by Surtur on Sep 30th, 2019 at 08:55 PM

Old Post Sep 30th, 2019 08:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Q
quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
It seems this happened in his younger years and he's apparently come out and said "I know now it was wrong and a racist thing to do.", so not sure how Canada works/sees this, but if he were a US Republican President, we could dismiss this as "boys being boys" and/or "Locker room something, something" behavior.

To be fair, that was all back when Bill Clinton fooling around with interns was framed as his own personal business.

Often by the same people going after CEO's who took advantage of their interns. smile

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 12:35 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If it were a US republican president his resignation would be demanded lol. Not by Republicans, but by Democrats.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 11:00 AM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
This is the most attention Canada's gotten from the global media in a long time. We're all very proud of our Prime What's'-His-Face.

yo like pass me the maple syrup man and like the maple bacon...

I'll get my canadian goose jacket.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 05:23 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Surtur
Justin Trudeau shamed by fresh blackface video as future Canadian PM filmed leaping around in afro wig and dark makeup on boating trip

Lol. This is new high def footage, there was a blurry photo in the past.

Saw that vid.

He painted his legs, too. So his legs would appear dark through the holes in the jeans.

It's oddly dedicated to blackface...he did blackbody, too. Something is off about this guy.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 05:25 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by dadudemon
Saw that vid.

He painted his legs, too. So his legs would appear dark through the holes in the jeans.

It's oddly dedicated to blackface...he did blackbody, too. Something is off about this guy.

Seems so.

I can kind of sympathize, in part. I thought I was so clever using a clip of WWF Yokozuna's 1993 Summerslam entrance to the Japanese national anthem for a school report.

Sure, there's the fact he isn't even Japanese. And the crowd was throwing garbage into the ring and booing. And the fact is was a professional wrestling event.

If I was the teacher, I would have scored points for resourcefulness, considering the source.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 1st, 2019 06:03 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote