KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Terminator: Resistance

Terminator: Resistance
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Terminator: Resistance

Coming to PC via Steam, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One

Done by Teyon that did that terrible Rambo rail shooter game, The game itself Looks alot better then the Rambo game from that trailer.... but here's hoping it's not a rail shooter game.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 06:43 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

The graphics look pretty good but that dude shouting "rockets" sounds ****ing awful.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 20th, 2019 09:35 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

To be fair, isn't rail shooting the only somewhat decent video game adaptations that Terminator has ever had? Unless there's some real good game it got at some point that I'm not aware or thinking of...

Regardless, this looks okay on first impression, but with this just being kinda stealth released/revealed not long before Dark Fate comes out, without any marketing on it well beforehand, can see it being some rushed cash grab to coincide with the movie's release, but I'll wait and see on the reception as far as whether to invest in this at some point, as I'm already set for Doom Eternal as far as November gaming.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2019 01:53 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
To be fair, isn't rail shooting the only somewhat decent video game adaptations that Terminator has ever had? Unless there's some real good game it got at some point that I'm not aware or thinking of...

PC had some decent ones from Bethesda and those were FPS's, Specifically The Terminator: Future Shock & Skynet.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2019 02:17 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

looks rather interesting.. i'll most likely play

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Sep 21st, 2019 02:29 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
looks rather interesting.. i'll most likely play

Best to wait with this one Bruce, In case they clickbait use again.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2019 02:38 AM
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

Regardless, this looks okay on first impression, but with this just being kinda stealth released/revealed not long before Dark Fate comes out, without any marketing on it well beforehand, can see it being some rushed cash grab to coincide with the movie's release, but I'll wait and see on the reception as far as whether to invest in this at some point, as I'm already set for Doom Eternal as far as November gaming.
Terminator: Dawn of Fate was ****ing awesome.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 21st, 2019 03:16 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I've heard good things about Dawn of Fate, Never checked it out myself.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2019 05:22 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2019 03:26 AM
Zenwolf

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qlIFFIcVPg

Gameplay demo.

Looks interesting, surprised it's not like the Rambo game considering that's the dev team behind it.

Not saying that's all they can do, obviously given this game, it's just kinda surprising given that's what they are most known about.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2019 03:19 AM
Zenwolf is currently offline Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

I might check the game out, I'm not expecting game of the year material.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2019 03:22 AM
Zenwolf

I'm kinda hoping they throw in other Terminator models apart from the 800s.

I'd like to see some 600 series, maybe some I-950s, T-400s and 500s perhaps?

Most likely wishful thinking, but it could be interesting.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2019 03:29 AM
Zenwolf is currently offline Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

So anyone got around to playing? Any thoughts?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2019 08:53 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Haven't played it myself, But i've been hearing it's a decent Terminator game maybe the best one in years.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2019 01:01 AM
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Kazenji
Haven't played it myself, But i've been hearing it's a decent Terminator game maybe the best one in years.

Yeah been hearing that too. Figured it’d be decent.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2019 09:05 AM