KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » villains demise

villains demise
Started by: enyafreak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
enyafreak

villains demise

whop had the best death scene in a batman movie. i would say Two face had the most spectacular death for a villain. any more?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 09:14 AM
enyafreak is currently offline Click here to Send enyafreak a Private Message Find more posts by enyafreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Augeybana
Augeygeta

I would say Joker falling to he's death but come to think no one villian died in the bmovie "Batmn And Robin" right???

Old Post Jun 11th, 2003 08:09 PM
Augeybana is currently offline Click here to Send Augeybana a Private Message Find more posts by Augeybana Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
G.P
living bank advertisement

I would say The Penguin 'cause I like the funeral procession (with penguins). It's not very spectaculary, but I think it's great

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 10:18 AM
G.P is currently offline Click here to Send G.P a Private Message Find more posts by G.P Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metroplex

I like the Joker falling. Its pretty funny to see that the clown kept his smile even in death

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 09:13 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DaniloV
Senseless Bastard

the best death: the Penguin, this is were Tim Burton got his ass fired for scaring the hell out of kids with a funeral like that (remember the black blood!??!!?, that was cool as hell!!!)

the worst death: Have to be Two face falling because of a coin. very lame, the coin thing was like a dare to a kid and he just feel for it.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2003 06:36 AM
DaniloV is currently offline Click here to Send DaniloV a Private Message Find more posts by DaniloV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

the riddler's death was just weird, so is jim carrey. so was that guy that catwoman killed. she didn't die did she?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 04:41 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Nope the Cat is still alive!! Yay, I like her.

But my favorite villian death was the Joker. I found it hilarious that he died and that laughing box was going off. It was funny!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 04:43 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
takame44
The Punisher

didn't Bane die in Batman and Robin? And I say the best death was Two-Face's.

Happy Dance He never stops, he's a trooper... he keeps going and going...

-Banana Man 1940-2003

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 03:10 AM
takame44 is currently offline Click here to Send takame44 a Private Message Find more posts by takame44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

I'm not sure if Bane died, the last scene he was in was where they pulled the tube thingie. And his body went back to normal.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2003 03:16 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

The worst part of the movies is that with each one they kill off the bad guys. What dumbasses! am i right?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 12:06 AM
CaptainInsano is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainInsano a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainInsano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

sort of but they diddnt kill off the bad guys in every movie but forever and batman and robin were still one of the worst movies ive seen, the best villian death is when joker kills his number two guy, he just shoots him and says you were my number two guy its great

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 06:32 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

No they have killed off every villain. In each one the main villain dies

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 08:19 PM
CaptainInsano is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainInsano a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainInsano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

So Poison Ivy kissed Batman.as she hypnotized him.Ivy fell in love with the Caped Crusader.because Ivy love him and she wants to sex with him!!!!as you know Poison Ivy fell in love with Batman.because Ivy will marry Batman soon!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

do you think Poison Ivy will be Mrs.Batman?maybe she wants to have sex with the Caped Crusader!!!!
---------------------------------------

IVY HYPNOTIZED HIM AND KISSED BATMAN

Attachment: bat5.jpg
This has been downloaded 148 time(s).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 02:43 PM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

So Poison Ivy Kiss Robin!!!!I thought Batman kissed by Poison Ivy.maybe Ivy fell in love with the Boy Wonder and she need sex with Robin.

POISON IVY KISSES ROBIN'S LIPS IF SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH THE BOY WONDER AND SHE NEED SEX WITH HIM!!!!

Attachment: robin.jpg
This has been downloaded 139 time(s).

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 02:52 PM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brosnan

The riddler doesn't die...he just goes insane because of his machine.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2004 10:32 AM
Brosnan is currently offline Click here to Send Brosnan a Private Message Find more posts by Brosnan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Herr Logan
Critical Bastard

"I can't tell you if you don't say 'please.'"
"Please Edward. Who is Batman."
"I'm Batman! Hah hahahahahahah!"

I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do isn't very nice.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2004 10:08 PM
Herr Logan is currently offline Click here to Send Herr Logan a Private Message Find more posts by Herr Logan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

the pengin has the gnarliest death... i didn't know that's the reason tim got fired... what dumb f*cks... hellooooooooo, "the dark knight"... doesn't really imply that he's a regular ray of f*cking sunshine...

anyways... the funeral scene was great. all the pengins just walking along looking all sad...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2004 02:47 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

The penguins death was by far the best.He tried to waste Batman before he died.That was a nice touch.Although The Penguin shouldnt have died IMO.Nor should The Joker.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2004 10:05 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote