KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos vs Thor, Silver Surfer & Hulk

Thanos vs Thor, Silver Surfer & Hulk
Started by: MrMind

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Against Captain Marvell... yes.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 07:04 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Issue?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 07:13 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
SS is way faster than Thanos.
Masterson Thor put the whammy on IG Thanos.

Thanos is beating Thor solo yes
Thanos is beating Hulk solo (through tp)

Thanos is not beating SS solo. SS is too fast and has that board from behind trick.
masterson Thor put no whammy on Thanos at all, stop lying troll. The only time the heros did well was when Thanos did it to impress death.

Thanos hits Surfer all you time, and Surfer board attack can’t put people down less powerful than him.

You need to try harder troll.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 10:12 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Issue?
again carver is lying. Captain marvel got the final hit on Thanos that koed him after the group surprise attacked him. One thing you have to remember that this is the Thanos that used GUNS ffs under Bendis. When Thanos fought CM under Hickman in infinity and under Ewing in Ultimates he wrecked her. In the utilmates the didn’t have the power to beat him again and the surprise attack defeat was a one off was what they said.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 10:30 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Having read through the thread Philo has pretty much assf*cked h1 to death with all the point.

One thing h1 lied about again, Thanos does have auto shields and has had them through out his career.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 10:32 AM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Odin blasts at his highest > Surfer blasts (against Ravenous) > Odin's blasts against Thanos > Surfers blasts against Odin (in blood and thunder arc).
There's no such differentiation, you doofus. We don't have Surfer (Surfer v3 #56) > Surfer v3 #111 > Thor #234 > Surfer v4 #10 > Thanos (Infinity Watch #4) > Odin (Thor #442) > Surfer v3 # 88 > Thor v2 44 > ... etc. based on what feats they have each issue. It's not suddenly a different version of Surfer because he blows a planet in one issue, and then he gets no-sold and one-shotted by Odin in another. It's one Surfer, one Odin and one Thanos. Well, actually, Thanos before his upgrades planet-busted and no-sold against Drax, but hey, feel free to ignore that, too. Feel free to ignore Thor [and a shitload of other charactes] no-selling the "board behind the back!!!" that is, apparently, above Odin's blasts. Odin who only one-shot Surfer in issue #25 but he's lucky he didn't face the Surfer from annual #7!. If only Odin had faced the Surfer who could planet bust!

What a complete joke you are.

You, as it always happens, have zero arguments -- trying to say whatever you can (board behind the back! shields! black holes! planet-busting attacks!) and when they each systematically get dismantled, now desperately go "it only counts if the blasts planet bust!

Again, going by this logic, Terrax > Odin's blasts against Thanos. That would mean lower iq than letters in the alphabet.

Furthermore, the crossover where:
a). B&T Thor beats Surfer, easily, twice
b). Thanos stalemates B&T Thor with the power gem
c). Surfer gets no-sold and one-shotted by Odin
d). Odin has an issue-long fight with Thanos

... is literally involving Surfer's own series. With his own writer. The same writer who has him planet-bust.

Even furthermore the issue where Thanos beat Surfer to death? It's literally Surfer's own series writer.

Thanos being several levels about Surfer, no-selling him, outperforming him both defensively and offensively, both directly and indirectly is so well documented, that you're just a hopeless oxygen waster.

Stop wasting everybody's time with your trolling.

My argument is that Surfer can easily defend against Thanos. Surfer has light speed perceptions. Thanos is significantly slower than light speed.
Thanos, against the exact same character, defended better while Surfer was blitzed.

To continue from the above -- the issue where Ganymede blitzes Surfer is written by the same writer who wrote Thanos one-shotting her mid blitz. The same writer who had him destroy a planet against Morg.

None of this matters, of course, it could be different writers in different series -- but it just shows how absolutely clueless you are about anything you are talking about.

The same tactics you say Surfer is fast to use against Thanos [shield, get behind] have, hilariously enough, been used against Surfer by Thanos himself while the latter was helpless to defend himself.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Last edited by Philosophía on Feb 13th, 2021 at 10:55 AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 10:49 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Insane Titan
again carver is lying. Captain marvel got the final hit on Thanos that koed him after the group surprise attacked him. One thing you have to remember that this is the Thanos that used GUNS ffs under Bendis. When Thanos fought CM under Hickman in infinity and under Ewing in Ultimates he wrecked her. In the utilmates the didn’t have the power to beat him again and the surprise attack defeat was a one off was what they said.

Is it the one where War Machine had special prepped missiles for Thanos?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 11:18 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

Might as well continue, Captain Mar-Vell vs Surfer:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

One-shotted with ease.

Thanos vs Captain Mar-vell:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Thanos overpowers him while having a death wish and the latter being bloodlusted.

I don't think there's even need to say that Thanos would one-shot the board in one-blast, like numerous characters have done, among them Firelord:

(please log in to view the image)

Or do we need to have that hammered down, too?

Last edited by Philosophía on Feb 13th, 2021 at 11:30 AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 11:28 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

What if the board flies off in fear?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 11:32 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Is it the one where War Machine had special prepped missiles for Thanos?
yeah lol. “Thanos killing missiles” which he yanked several of.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 11:33 AM
Philosophía

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What if the board flies off in fear?
laughing out loud

Good point. It wouldn't be the first time it has screamed in pain:

Or left him hanging:

Or left him as he was in trouble:

Last edited by Philosophía on Feb 13th, 2021 at 11:43 AM

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 11:34 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

lol that's a LOT of effort to refute h1. i simply assumed that at this point everyone in the forum had him on ignore. none of it will help of course. no refuting the math....

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 01:55 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía

I was bored and had time to kill. But you're right, I'm telling people to ignore alberto and I do this. I'll put him on ignore.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 02:01 PM
GenghisJuan
Definitely not a Wanker

Thanos has definitely overpowered Hulk before.

Infinity #6-
https://i.imgur.com/Bm31Ju0.jpg
Infinity Finale-
https://i.imgur.com/6ArZYxf.jpg

Granted, Hulk gets back up after, but that has nothing to do with my claim. Thanos overpowered Hulk and didn't continue to because he didn't need to. I have no difficulty whatsoever imagining that if the fight continued, Thanos would probably continue knocking him around.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 02:02 PM
GenghisJuan is currently offline Click here to Send GenghisJuan a Private Message Find more posts by GenghisJuan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlbertoJohnAvil
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hulk doesn't even get THAT far. He actually got some hits in during the mindscape fight and had to hit Thanos in conjunction with Drax in the Gauntlet saga. Outside of that, he never gets a hit in.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 02:08 PM
AlbertoJohnAvil is currently offline Click here to Send AlbertoJohnAvil a Private Message Find more posts by AlbertoJohnAvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Thanos showed his superiority to Hulk when he effortlessly back handed him away like a fly.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 02:46 PM
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Badabing
Carver and h1a8 are allies in this thread.

I don't like it one bit.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 03:30 PM
h1a8

Originally posted by Philosophía
There's no such differentiation, you doofus. We don't have Surfer (Surfer v3 #56) > Surfer v3 #111 > Thor #234 > Surfer v4 #10 > Thanos (Infinity Watch #4) > Odin (Thor #442) > Surfer v3 # 88 > Thor v2 44 > ... etc. based on what feats they have each issue. It's not suddenly a different version of Surfer because he blows a planet in one issue, and then he gets no-sold and one-shotted by Odin in another. It's one Surfer, one Odin and one Thanos. Well, actually, Thanos before his upgrades planet-busted and no-sold against Drax, but hey, feel free to ignore that, too. Feel free to ignore Thor [and a shitload of other charactes] no-selling the "board behind the back!!!" that is, apparently, above Odin's blasts. Odin who only one-shot Surfer in issue #25 but he's lucky he didn't face the Surfer from annual #7!. If only Odin had faced the Surfer who could planet bust!

What a complete joke you are.

You, as it always happens, have zero arguments -- trying to say whatever you can (board behind the back! shields! black holes! planet-busting attacks!) and when they each systematically get dismantled, now desperately go "it only counts if the blasts planet bust!

Again, going by this logic, Terrax > Odin's blasts against Thanos. That would mean lower iq than letters in the alphabet.

Furthermore, the crossover where:
a). B&T Thor beats Surfer, easily, twice
b). Thanos stalemates B&T Thor with the power gem
c). Surfer gets no-sold and one-shotted by Odin
d). Odin has an issue-long fight with Thanos

... is literally involving Surfer's own series. With his own writer. The same writer who has him planet-bust.

Even furthermore the issue where Thanos beat Surfer to death? It's literally Surfer's own series writer.

Thanos being several levels about Surfer, no-selling him, outperforming him both defensively and offensively, both directly and indirectly is so well documented, that you're just a hopeless oxygen waster.

Stop wasting everybody's time with your trolling.

Thanos, against the exact same character, defended better while Surfer was blitzed.

To continue from the above -- the issue where Ganymede blitzes Surfer is written by the same writer who wrote Thanos one-shotting her mid blitz. The same writer who had him destroy a planet against Morg.

None of this matters, of course, it could be different writers in different series -- but it just shows how absolutely clueless you are about anything you are talking about.

The same tactics you say Surfer is fast to use against Thanos [shield, get behind] have, hilariously enough, been used against Surfer by Thanos himself while the latter was helpless to defend himself.

This is where you are wrong. And stop flaming me. I'm respectful to you.

Characters have highs and lows (they are slower, weaker, etc in different scenes) due to fiction inconsistency.

For example, Gladiator busted a planet with a few blows. He then fought Colossus and a host of other beings. Did Gladiator hit them with planet busting power? Did Drax the destroyer use star ripping power in every scene (including Marvell)? Is Odin always using galaxy busting power in every scene? Is the omega beam always the same power? No they aren't. For you to ignore that fact is pure trolling.

Odin, on average, doesn't blast with planet destroying force. Not even close. Surfer, on average, doesn't either.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 03:31 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Characters have highs and lows (they are slower, weaker, etc in different scenes) due to fiction inconsistency.

For example, Gladiator busted a planet with a few blows. He then fought Colossus and a host of other beings. Did Gladiator hit them with planet busting power? Did Drax the destroyer use star ripping power in every scene (including Marvell)? Is Odin always using galaxy busting power in every scene? Is the omega beam always the same power? No they aren't. For you to ignore that fact is pure trolling.

Odin, on average, doesn't blast with planet destroying force. Not even close. Surfer, on average, doesn't either.
you’re laughably stupid and a troll. You keep going on about planet destroying blasts as if that’s a problem for Thanos . Thanos survived 6-7 concentrated planet destroying blasts that was killing the likes of Gladiator, Surfer, Hulk and Thor in 1-2 blasts.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 04:17 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

you're missing his point though or hand-waving it away. hence the trolling accusation

Old Post Feb 13th, 2021 04:21 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote